arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Nice
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 02:02:21 PM »
you know, a smart bitch would just not date dudes with "infidelity phones" tho. :-\
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 02:03:54 PM »
Women may want to check my phone for strange emails or calls when I'm not around. With Fujitsu's 'privacy mode,' they can't see that information at all," he said in an email. "The key is to give off the impression that you're not locking your phone at all."

Fujitsu's "privacy mode" is a layer of nearly invisible security that hides missed calls, emails and text messages from contacts designated as private. If one of those acquaintances gets in touch, the only signal of that communication is a subtle change in the color or shape of how the battery sign or antenna bars are displayed. If ignored, the call doesn't appear in the phone log.

The changes are so subtle that it would be impossible to spot for an untrained eye. When the privacy mode is turned off through a secret combination of keys, the concealed calls and messages appear, and voice mail becomes accessible.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 02:07:20 PM »
BTW what happened to out own DK ?

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 02:12:29 PM »
you know, a smart bitch would just not date dudes with "infidelity phones" tho. :-\

Fujinami: Darling, why haven't you upgraded you phone in eight years?

Misawa: Why the fuck do you ask so many questions?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 02:24:41 PM »

Fujinami: Darling, why haven't you upgraded you phone in eight years?

Misawa: Why the fuck do you ask so many questions?
Lol. I'm going to stereotype here a little. But I bet chicks in Japan are more in tune with technology and know what a f-series model phone looks like.
A

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2013, 02:53:32 PM »
Lol. I'm going to stereotype here a little. But I but chicks in Japan are more in tune with technology and know what a f-series model phone looks like.

And, if they didn't, they do now after the loud-mouth blogger spilled the secret. And, he's supposed to be helping guys pick up girls? Sounds more like he's exposing all the good tricks. I suspect more women read that blog than guys.

What do you want to bet it's actually a chick writing the blogs from behind a pen-name?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2013, 03:20:16 PM »

And, if they didn't, they do now after the loud-mouth blogger spilled the secret. And, he's supposed to be helping guys pick up girls? Sounds more like he's exposing all the good tricks. I suspect more women read that blog than guys.

What do you want to bet it's actually a chick writing the blogs from behind a pen-name?
do japanese women read Cosmo?  ???
A