Author Topic: MMA Vixen Gina Carano dating Superman actor Henry Cavill  (Read 41257 times)

hench

• Getbig V
Re: MMA Vixen Gina Carano dating Superman actor Henry Cavill
« Reply #75 on: August 01, 2013, 06:29:41 AM »
she looks like she'd abuse the penis until you couldn't take no more

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: August 02, 2013, 10:49:03 PM »
http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20130802/b445489/

Henry Cavill Spotted Leaving London Nightclub With Mystery Woman—See the Pic!

Henry Cavill doesn't let a breakup slow him down it seems. The hunky actor was spotted leaving London's Bodo's Schloss nightclub with a mystery brunette.

The Brit arrived just before midnight and was seen sneaking out of the back entrance at around 3 a.m.

Cavill caught a cab with his gal pal, which later dropped her off at her home in North London. So no sleepovers for Superman after all!

A source tells E! News, "He had a really fun night there. It was his first time in the nightclub."

And it appears that he did in fact enjoy his evening outing, the source added that he "was drinking Jack Daniel's and Coca-Cola" and was partying with a few locals in the popular bar.

Meanwhile, back in Los Angeles, his ex Kaley Cuoco was back to her usual routine post-split as well. The Big Bang Theory star attended the Vatuelele Island Resort launch during TCAs week.

The blond cutie sported an all-black look for the affair and appeared to be her usually smiley self.

It was revealed in mid-July that the two had called it quits after only dating for a short period of time (we're talking blink-and-you-may-miss-it short).

A source confirmed exclusively to E! News at the time that after barely two weeks of dating, they had decided it best put a halt on their romantic relationship and just remain friends.

Cavill split up with  Haywire star  Gina Carano earlier this year, while Cuoco briefly dated  Pepper bassist  Bret Bollinger after ending her engagement to  Josh Resnik. She also  revealed back in 2010  that she dated  The Big Bang Theory costar and off-and-on onscreen boyfriend  Johnny Galecki  for two years.

"It was a wonderful relationship, but we never spoke a word about it and never went anywhere together," Cuoco recalled.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: October 09, 2013, 01:25:57 PM »
Maybe they stayed friends? The news may try to imply they are back together.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20131009/b468241/

Henry Cavill and Ex-Girlfriend Gina Carano Reunite in Rome

Are Henry Cavill and Gina Carano rekindling their romance?

Such speculation naturally began surfacing after the Man of Steel actor and the former MMA fighter turned action star were spotted on a dinner date in Rome this week.

The two could be seen sharing a bottle of wine, laughing and clearly enjoying their evening together.

Cavill and Carano reportedly began dating in Sept. 2012, but split up earlier this year.

Soon after, Cavill and Big Bang Theory star Kaley Cuoco began seeing each other . However, that relationship appeared to end as quickly as it started.

Cavill is currently in Rome shooting The Man From U.N.C.L.E. with director Guy Ritchie alongside Armie Hammer and Hugh Grant.

Carano, meanwhile, has signed on to star in a new thriller titled In the Blood opposite Stephen Lang, Luis Guzman, Treat Williams and Danny Trejo.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2013, 02:14:24 PM »
Guys, it just came to me how Cuoco and Cavill became an item. Cuoco is a star in a famous tv comedy called The Big Bang Theory. It's a show that glorifies everything nerd, including comic book heroes.

What a way to create a buzz  ;)

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: January 01, 2014, 04:05:01 PM »
Broke up with Cavill in June/July; married by New Year's. Maybe Cavill thought she was moving too fast and bolted.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20140101/b495017/

Is anyone having a better New Year's Day than Kaley Cuoco and Ryan Sweeting?

The happy couple tied the knot last night after a whirlwind courtship—and since the bride went the refreshingly unpretentious route and posted pics from the reception on Instagram, we knew immediately that she wore pink!

And now we know more.

Cuoco's wore a custom, petal-pink strapless tulle ball gown by Vera Wang to swap vows with Sweeting. The dress had a sweetheart neckline, a hand-gathering detailed bodice and hand appliqué Chantilly lace accents. The veil, also by Wang, was nude tulle with petal-pink floating hand appliqué Chantilly lace.

We imagine Cuoco caused quite the big bang (or at least quite a stir) when the guests first got a glimpse of her.

Speaking of which, among the reported 150 friends and family members at the fire-and-ice-themed reception were Cuoco's The Big Bang Theory costar (and real life ex-boyfriend) Johnny Galecki, according to Us Weekly .

Not that we're surprised: When asked by E! News how he felt about Cuoco's engagement, Galecki told us he was "terribly happy" for her.

The wedding was held at Hummingbird Nest Ranch, a Spanish-style villa and sprawling grounds tailor-made for parties (and the occasional film shoot) nestled in the Santa Susana Mountains, just north of Los Angeles.

"Greatest night of my entire life :)" Cuoco wrote on Instagram this morning, memories of her best New Year's Eve ever dancing in her head.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2014, 05:03:21 PM »
What kind of idiot breaks into Hollywood and the first thing she does is gain 20 pounds of blob. Da fukc get on the Gal diet pronto...

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: January 01, 2014, 05:07:41 PM »
Fat ass.

Face looks too much like the fat Kardashian for my taste

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #82 on: January 01, 2014, 05:43:32 PM »
Odd couple. I guess she know this guys gonna be a big star in 2013 with the new superman movie. A posh Brit and a tough Texas chick.

Gina's gotta watch her weight. She's got the genetics to really thicken out (and not in a good way)

carano is on roids and will like mariah carey balooon once off them since she eats like guy and relies on roids to keep her hard like sir charles

I think the guy is gay ans hes a carpet eater so they both get to let reporters have something to talk about win win fake dating

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #83 on: January 01, 2014, 11:18:10 PM »
Looks like she's bulking up trying to get into a rap video...Mudshark all swelled up from biting puffer fish with the Dolphins...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #84 on: January 02, 2014, 06:32:04 AM »
Where's the new pic?

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: January 09, 2014, 02:52:43 AM »
From facebook:

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: January 09, 2014, 02:55:22 AM »
Henry isn't doing himself justice. He is literally the world's best looking man and he is dating gina....well she's fine for you or I, and she's great looking for an MMA fighter.

But she isn't on henry's level.

No homo.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #87 on: January 09, 2014, 03:00:00 AM »
From facebook:

Awww now thats pure love

Not caring about make-up/suiting up and such together

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #88 on: January 09, 2014, 04:28:43 AM »
From facebook:

They are still together?  Great genetics right there.
A

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: January 09, 2014, 05:14:49 AM »
From facebook:

I see Gina has been being a good woman, the knees on here stockings are about worn thru.
Congrats to Gina for being a real woman.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 09, 2014, 05:21:11 AM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: January 09, 2014, 03:16:09 PM »
They are still together?  Great genetics right there.

Scroll up and read the post from October 9.

lightweightbaby83,

• Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: January 10, 2014, 01:43:24 AM »
I thought were both known gays...sounds like publicity front-running the new Superman movie.

No homo worth over a million dollars would wear a suit as bad as the one hes wearing in the first post.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #93 on: January 10, 2014, 01:46:36 AM »
I think she is a beautiful young woman. Any man would be lucky to have her as their girlfriend or wife.  She actually looks and is built just like me sister.

Pretty woman in my eyes..

"1"
I'm with you on this, beautiful woman all around and she was also a very good athlete. I like her with or without makeup.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: March 31, 2014, 02:07:35 AM »
http://guyism.com/entertainment/movies/gina-carano-in-the-blood-fight-scene-red-dress.html

Watch Gina Carano destroy an entire bar while wearing a sexy little red dress

So we’ve seen the trailer for Gina Carano’s next film In the Blood and were capitvated by the brief look at her fight scene (SUPERMAN PUNCH!), but now we can revel in the entire scene and all it’s mind-blowing glory.

There truly isn’t anything missing here. Amazing punch sound effects, Gina breaking a guy’s arm with an armbar, fantastic upskirt shots of Gina, cat-fighting, it’s truly a cornucopia of bad/good. I am so seeing this movie.

Speaking of breaking arms with armbars, can we start a White House petition to get her back in the cage? She says she’s more than open to an MMA comeback and a fight with Ronda Rousey would break all MMA pay-per-view records. Hey, it makes more sense than that petition to get Bieber deported. Okay, no it doesn’t.