Author Topic: Father and Daughter Kicked Off Frontier Flight  (Read 3757 times)

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
Father and Daughter Kicked Off Frontier Flight
« on: August 19, 2017, 09:10:01 AM »

Published August 18, 2017
Fox News

Eric and Whitney Miller were kicked off a Frontier flight after acting "disrespectful" toward crew members. A father and daughter were kicked off a Frontier Airlines flight in Orlando Wednesday after allegedly privately expressing their displeasure with the airline, News 6 reports.

Eric and Whitney Miller had just boarded the flight to St. Louis after a six-hour delay when they were asked to leave because the crew “felt threatened” by their behavior. In a Facebook post, Whitney wrote that they were removed after 15 minutes of sitting in their seats and were “humiliated” for getting kicked off the plane. The post had vanished from Facebook by Friday night.

The incident was caught on video by another passenger a few rows back. While it doesn’t show the initial conversation between Whitney and her father, it shows their interaction with flight crew as they’re being told they have to leave the plane.

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2017/08/18/frontier-airlines-kicks-father-and-daughter-off-flight-for-disrespectful-remarks.html

Don't complain about the bad service on an Airline, or they'll throw you off.  Pathetic.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Re: Father and Daughter Kicked Off Frontier Flight
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2017, 09:15:52 AM »
I fly all the time for business. I flew on Frontier 1 time, never ever again. The most rude assholes I have ever encountered at both check in and on the plane.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 09:20:07 AM »
I fly all the time for business. I flew on Frontier 1 time, never ever again. The most rude assholes I have ever encountered at both check in and on the plane.

Are you implying the Hebrew woman throwing this family off the plane isn't skilled in the art of customer service.

Simple Simon

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2017, 09:28:00 AM »
errrr...the rest of the passengers were applauding when they were removed, maybe more to the story than meets the eye.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2017, 09:28:11 AM »
More pathetic people that can't handle criticism so they say they are afraid as a way to get out of the situation.Fuck this fucking bullshit.Im ready to go live on a desolate island and never deal with people ever again.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2017, 09:31:21 AM »
Are you implying the Hebrew woman throwing this family off the plane isn't skilled in the art of customer service.

Well, I am not sure. Since I received the same level of stellar customer service from the 2 white women at the 2 ticket counters and the flaming, limp wristed pole smoking flight attendant I would go out on a limb and say they are all following Frontier's guide on how to treat your customer.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2017, 09:31:37 AM »
I've flown on frontier from Orlando and it was an awful experience all around.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2017, 09:32:25 AM »
wow! this is shocking

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2017, 09:34:46 AM »
errrr...the rest of the passengers were applauding when they were removed, maybe more to the story than meets the eye.

I have sat at the gate because of an issue between crew and passenger a few different times. After about 5 minutes of it you just want to take off so badly you don't give 2 fucks who is at fault you just want it resolved. So people clap when it is resolved every time I have experienced it. I will say they both had an air of entitlement to them.

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2017, 09:52:22 AM »
We pretty much destroyed freedom of speech,we started the slippery slope a long time ago in the name of tolerance,now it's in the gutter.the pilots actions are that of a  more angry, intolerant,vengfull society

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2017, 08:55:29 AM »
According to Richard Oliver, who works in corporate communications for Frontier, the incident report states that the Millers were being disrespectful and calling the flight attendants “stupid b-----s.”

Oliver said that after making disrespectful remarks during the boarding process, the Millers were asked to stop but didn’t, so the flight attendant notified the captain about the situation. Oliver said if they had been compliant, they would have been allowed to travel.

If this is true, no wonder the passengers applauded....  some of them heard these two making the bitches remarks, and when they didn't stop....

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2017, 12:00:20 PM »
entitled whyte devils!  >:(

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2017, 01:29:47 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/dr-gridlock/wp/2017/08/20/a-father-and-daughter-said-flying-frontier-was-miserable-the-crew-kicked-them-off-the-plane/?utm_term=.1276773cb850

The woman who recorded the cellphone video said in a Facebook post that passengers can be heard clapping in the footage because they were supporting the Millers.

“Frontier is on my dislike list. These poor people did not deserve this at all!” Jocelyn Praia Gonzalez wrote on Facebook. “A stewardess felt threatened after ‘overhearing’ a conversation between this daughter and father just trying to get back after we all sat for a 9 hour delay! You hear his reaction? Still classy after all the attacks Frontier gave them both. Never again!”

Gonzalez did not respond to a request for comment on Sunday.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2017, 01:33:17 PM »
According to Richard Oliver, who works in corporate communications for Frontier, the incident report states that the Millers were being disrespectful and calling the flight attendants “stupid b-----s.”

Oliver said that after making disrespectful remarks during the boarding process, the Millers were asked to stop but didn’t, so the flight attendant notified the captain about the situation. Oliver said if they had been compliant, they would have been allowed to travel.

If this is true, no wonder the passengers applauded....  some of them heard these two making the bitches remarks, and when they didn't stop....

The passengers applauded the father and daughter because they had all been delayed for over 9 hours.

And who knows, maybe they were bitches. Do you really think they would be calling them bitches for no reason?

Frontier needs to settle with these two - they owe them for the inconvenience and humiliation. You should agree with that - the same way you did when the Asian Dr. was removed. Support these fine white minority majority folk like you do majority minorities Ron!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2017, 01:54:42 PM »
Frontier has become notorious for long delays. The staff at the airport is unfortunately bombarded with angry customers and offer no real help. I understand why they are rude because it's likely a constant stream of angry, rude, irrational people all day.

That said frontier needs to fix the problem

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2017, 01:58:45 PM »
The passengers applauded the father and daughter because they had all been delayed for over 9 hours.

And who knows, maybe they were bitches. Do you really think they would be calling them bitches for no reason?

Frontier needs to settle with these two - they owe them for the inconvenience and humiliation. You should agree with that - the same way you did when the Asian Dr. was removed. Support these fine white minority majority folk like you do majority minorities Ron!

wow I've never met a real life Martian until I read your la la land post. How's life in outer space? These 2 worthless individuals deserved to be kicked off. The plane was clapping because they were happy they were removed. When people support the crew they clap-when people support the passengers-they yell and question why. That old fossil and his dog creature daughter should never be allowed to fly again. No one wants to hear them whine and complain-shut the hell up
w

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2017, 05:37:13 PM »
When people support the crew they clap-when people support the passengers-they yell and question why.
That old fossil and his dog creature daughter should never be allowed to fly again
No one wants to hear them whine and complain-shut the hell up

Other passengers clapped in support of Eric and Whitney Miller as they were booted off a Frontier Airlines flight departing from Orlando, Florida, on Wednesday.

The Millers admitted they were irritated with their eight-hour flight delay but said they were privately talking to each other about the annoyance and commented that the flight attendants also seemed miserable.
A flight attendant had overheard the conversation and decided to have Eric, 70, and Whitney, 25, removed from the aircraft because she felt 'threatened'.

However, Frontier Airlines claims the father and daughter were shouting profanities at staff members, justifying their removal from the flight.
A person recorded the confrontation while the Millers were being removed, as Eric Miller shouted Frontier's actions were 'absolutely shameful'.

--

I would not surprise me one bit if it turned out that the father and daughter were, as they said, simply talking among themselves about the terrible service (which, sadly, is all too common now) and some snowflake employee got "offended".

This is particularly true when it comes to black employees.

They can be ruthless animals; because now they are "in a position" where they can boss everyone around; and if you even DARE to "look" at them cross-eyed, you're a "racist".

I know what I am talking about. I have been through this so many times I could write a thesis on it.
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2017, 05:42:29 PM »

They were probably victims of Nignoggery and Liberalism.

Hopefully they will get a settlement for the inconvenience.
Q

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2017, 06:04:07 PM »

Frontier and Spirit airlines are the two greyhounds, filthy buses of the Sky.....

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2017, 06:11:49 PM »
Frontier has become notorious for long delays. The staff at the airport is unfortunately bombarded with angry customers and offer no real help. I understand why they are rude because it's likely a constant stream of angry, rude, irrational people all day.

That said frontier needs to fix the problem

but I never see these same angry people at the Delta or United lines.....people are flying these cheap airlines just so they can save a measly $50....oh well, when you fly the ghetto planes, expect these type of services

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2017, 06:17:13 PM »

I used to fly for work all the time, both domestic and international.  ALL US airlines suck.  Asian airlines are the best.