Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
May 24, 2018, 06:08:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ross Erstling's HIGH CARB Diet!  (Read 4632 times)
WOOO
Getbig V

Fuck the mods

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2013, 05:24:15 AM »

Go with a high protein, high carb and low fat diet if you want to make muscle gains.

low fat = early death
Report to moderator   Logged
Jon Harridan
Time Out
Getbig IV

My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2013, 06:25:12 AM »

low fat = early death

Low fat doesn't mean no fat. You need fat yes but not too much because of its high caloric content.
lulu
Getbig III

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2013, 06:35:57 AM »

Actually, this is my 2nd episode ever, and I have already exceeded my expectations and have over 20,000 listens.  This isn't a source of income even, just something I do for the love of the art.

I can guarantee you that NO ONE speaks like me..just listen..I dare you..it will DEFINITELy change your entire PERCEPTION of me.

Eloquence is just one of MANY characteristics that constitute a great speaker.  Let's see if you can equal my PASSION, conviction, and enthusiasm.

Do the math..I own a supplement company..I have a radio show..this is my life.

wow what a life 2 shows
chris-a
Getbig III

fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2013, 06:45:25 AM »

haha! 'ross' mercilessley beaten to death, again. get the message you dunce...
 Grin  Grin  Grin
Ross Erstling
Getbig III

Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2013, 07:32:24 AM »

haha! 'ross' mercilessley beaten to death, again. get the message you dunce...
 Grin  Grin  Grin
LOL you guys crack me up

Love life, peace and love brothers..

Voice of Doom
Getbig IV

Everything is under control.

« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2013, 07:40:32 AM »

Ross reminds me of a lot of Jewish kids I went to private school with.  Comes from family with money, provided lots of opprotunity, continually told they're exceptional and destined for greatness.  Yet never actually delivers because without the built in support network..just average.  Kidna sad really...
affeman
Getbig V

BANNED

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2013, 07:42:47 AM »

Actually, this is my 2nd episode ever, and I have already exceeded my expectations and have over 20,000 listens.  This isn't a source of income even, just something I do for the love of the art.

I can guarantee you that NO ONE speaks like me..just listen..I dare you..it will DEFINITELy change your entire PERCEPTION of me.

hahahahahahaahahahahahah ahaahahahahahahaahahahah ahahaha......

wait a second

.........hahahaahahahaha haahahahahahahahahaahaha hahahahahahahahaha Grin
el numero uno
Getbig V

Banned

« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2013, 10:03:37 AM »

Ross, please fuck off.
El Diablo Blanco
Getbig V

Nom Nom Nom Nom

« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2013, 10:06:18 AM »

Fuck that.  I eat a bagel and I turn into the moon man.
AVBG
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2013, 10:26:58 AM »

Seriously Ross.. If you want people to get into the program then your 7 minute intro music won't be doing you any favours
Hulkotron
Getbig V

More Nordics

« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2013, 10:53:39 AM »

spam
Hulkotron
Getbig V

More Nordics

« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2013, 11:03:16 AM »

PTPS

Ross Erstling
Getbig III

Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements

« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2013, 11:30:32 AM »

Seriously Ross.. If you want people to get into the program then your 7 minute intro music won't be doing you any favours

Good point.  You can fast-forward but next time I will come in after 2 minutes or so..

syntaxmachine
Getbig IV

« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2013, 11:49:35 AM »

Eloquence is just one of MANY characteristics that constitute a great speaker.  Let's see if you can equal my PASSION, conviction, and enthusiasm.

Do the math..I own a supplement company..I have a radio show..this is my life.

You own a supplement company? Wowzers.

That means you are in the same class as such luminaries as Vince Goodrum, CSN MFT PHD JD MD, owner of Goodrum Nutraceuticals.

In fact, whatever the success of his endeavors, he gives every indication of being more industrious than you. So despite your immense Extraordinary Jewish IQ and family hookup, you've been upended by a semi-retarded kneegar fag based out of a trailer (no offense intended, Vince). How's that feel?
polychronopolous
Getbig V

In Loving Memory of 240 aka Rob

« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2013, 11:55:11 AM »

Ross reminds me of a lot of Jewish kids I went to private school with.  Comes from family with money, provided lots of opprotunity, continually told they're exceptional and destined for greatness.  Yet never actually delivers because without the built in support network..just average.  Kidna sad really...

Probably a real smart ass at the dinner table too.

His father would have done him more good by smacking him across the head a few times rather than rewarding him with a better than average allowance just for being a little know it all jerkoff.
Krankenstein
Getbig V

OMG I JUST BURNED OUT MY CNS. HELP ME JOE

« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2013, 11:58:19 AM »

You own a supplement company? Wowzers.

That means you are in the same class as such luminaries as Vince Goodrum, CSN MFT PHD JD MD, owner of Goodrum Nutraceuticals.

In fact, whatever the success of his endeavors, he gives every indication of being more industrious than you. So despite your immense Extraordinary Jewish IQ and family hookup, you've been upended by a semi-retarded kneegar fag based out of a trailer (no offense intended, Vince). How's that feel?

I seriously just snotted on my meal (which was basically chicken and spinach).  Holy shit that was funny
AVBG
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2013, 12:16:20 PM »

Good point.  You can fast-forward but next time I will come in after 2 minutes or so..

I did listen to the whole show and not hating for the sake of hating but it was all a bunch of incoherent drivel. You're trying to hit two birds with the one stone and you've successfully missed them both.

At the end of the day there is no single diet that works well for everybody but the anecdotal bro-science that you've come up with to try set you apart from all other so called gurus makes you sound moronic (even though you might not be).. Your show did succeed on one front though.. I laughed so hard I got a great abdominal workout, so thanks Rosco!

Hulkotron
Getbig V

More Nordics

« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2013, 12:18:05 PM »

Numerous getbiggers running a train on "Ross" "Erstling" in this thread.
Big Chiro Flex
Competitors
Getbig V

FREE FOOZLE

« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2013, 03:25:46 PM »

Hey everybody, this guy (Ross) still eats heme iron. And he wants us to trust him... Undecided
slate
Getbig IV

« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2013, 04:04:31 PM »

Ross

you come over claiming you are super smart ( Grin Grin Grin Grin)  and you cant even figure that out from day one??
Shit bro, Derek the fucking Anthony himself,-whose IQ cant be above 100- told you so after your first episode.

And what do you do for your 2nd episode? PPthe same shit

Ross, I am starting to think that DA is smarter than you which would put you in the mid 80s at most.

PS: please give DA's family my best regards as he seemed to pass out (way?) at minute 6 of his last radio show

PPS: Sorry just remembered that you havent actually met DA in person ever.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!