Author Topic: Jackie Chan calls US the most corrupt country on the earth  (Read 5221 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Jackie Chan calls US the most corrupt country on the earth
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2013, 06:09:22 PM »
Jackie Chan called the US the most corrupt country on the earth. 

Judging by all the many Chinese products that have injured, sickened and killed adults and babies because of the corruption of those making the product, I'd say China is much more corrupt than the US.

How so? I think there is a big difference.

In the USA, a company can make 3 Billion in profits from knowing selling products that injure, sicken, or kill. When they get caught, in the USA, they will receive a 2 million dollar fine payable to the government regulators imposing the fines (not to the victims) less than 1% of their profits.

In the USA, bankers can rip people off and destroy an economy in the process, and in exchange they get bailed out or regulators look the other way. In China, they get the death penalty.
w

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: Jackie Chan calls US the most corrupt country on the earth
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2013, 10:38:59 AM »
lol 300 million americans vs 1 billion chinese. He was already popular in america and in china with his chinese movies his hollywood movies didnt make him popular, it was his chinese movies. Just those sleeping under a rock who only think hollywood makes movies learned about jackie chan from hollywood
so Bruce Lee would be a poster on every young mans wall without Hollywood?? no way..good ok today we are better in contact with each culture but still.. anyway the UK makes some great films too, always has. i love the old school films too from the 50s and 60s.