Author Topic: New York Gun Control: Leaders Reach Tentative Deal On Assault Weapon  (Read 4817 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: New York Gun Control: Leaders Reach Tentative Deal On Assault Weapon
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2013, 08:31:44 PM »
The only people that I've ever met that applauded being stripped of their rights or having shit taken away from them were from NYC and California.

1) who said I was applauding this? As I said, I just posted the article. People can make what they want of it.

2) What other rights were taken away from people from NYC? (besides 16 oz soda drinks)
X

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2013, 08:34:06 PM »
1) who said I was applauding this? As I said, I just posted the article. People can make what they want of it.

2) What other rights were taken away from people from NYC? (besides 16 oz soda drinks)
Handguns. We also know how well that worked out. Patriot act after 9/11. Constantly talking about the need for over the top gun control. The soda's. Just off the top of my head.

And I'm pretty sure I've seen you voicing your support for new gun control laws.  :D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2013, 08:34:43 PM »

Trans Fats?

Handguns?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2013, 08:38:09 PM »
Handguns. We also know how well that worked out. Patriot act after 9/11. Constantly talking about the need for over the top gun control. The soda's. Just off the top of my head.

And I'm pretty sure I've seen you voicing your support for new gun control laws.  :D

Actually, I was just supporting gun laws to get on Chaos' nerves :)

My friend from NY owns a handgun. You may be talking about NYC with regard to handgun laws.

In fact, I have no stake in the gun control laws. My good friend owns 10 guns and I go target shooting with him.

However, I do think there should be laws that state that if you have children in the house, you need to lock your guns up, so your 6 year old cant accidentally shoot himself. Even my friend, who is PRO gun agrees with this.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2013, 08:39:57 PM »
Trans Fats?

Handguns?

Trans fat was? Oh thats right. I think they made all fast food take trans fat out of their food. lol
X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2013, 08:41:05 PM »
Trans fat was? Oh thats right. I think they made all fast food take trans fat out of their food. lol

As a libertarian, NYC is my worst nightmare...  :o

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2013, 08:41:17 PM »
You may be talking about NYC with regard to handgun laws.

Indeed I was my friend.

The only people that I've ever met that applauded being stripped of their rights or having shit taken away from them were from NYC and California.

Generally when I see someone voicing support for gun control and it comes up that they're from NY, I just go ahead and assume they're from NYC, as it's usually a pretty safe assumption.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2013, 08:43:43 PM »
As a libertarian, NYC is my worst nightmare...  :o

I want my trans fat, and I want it now! Want to put trans fat on my lettuce.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2013, 08:45:38 PM »
Indeed I was my friend.

Generally when I see someone voicing support for gun control and it comes up that they're from NY, I just go ahead and assume they're from NYC, as it's usually a pretty safe assumption.

Yes, NYC is INSANE with gun laws. Its almost impossible to get a gun in NYC. My friend lives in Long Island.

I do not own any guns, therefore my passion is not as strong as others. I do not want anyones right taken away. As I said, I think there should be laws how guns are stored, especially if someone has children in the house. Other than that, I think its A LOT of different factors that lead to violence, and not just one.
X

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2013, 08:47:12 PM »
Yes, NYC is INSANE with gun laws. Its almost impossible to get a gun in NYC. My friend lives in Long Island.

I do not own any guns, therefore my passion is not as strong as others. I do not want anyones right taken away. As I said, I think there should be laws how guns are stored, especially if someone has children in the house. Other than that, I think its A LOT of different factors that lead to violence, and not just one.
You are a rational man.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2013, 08:48:26 PM »
I want my trans fat, and I want it now! Want to put trans fat on my lettuce.

I don't eat fast food or giant sodas, but I will defend to the death your right to consume them.  ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2013, 08:50:05 PM »

Buy one from 333386 he has an arsenal at home, I think he lives in the Bronx

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2013, 08:52:16 PM »
You are a rational man.

haha, I try. I think people try and pinpoint one factor so they can push their agenda. Whether that taking away peoples guns, or the rights to play violent video games.

I think its like anything else. The more factors you throw into the equation, the more you increase the chance of something happening.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2013, 08:53:15 PM »
I don't eat fast food or giant sodas, but I will defend to the death your right to consume them.  ;D

I like giant sodas, and some Taco Bell :) But I do not like to over indulge.
X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2013, 08:54:05 PM »
I like giant sodas, and some Taco Bell :) But I do not like to over indulge.

My vice is Chinese Food  :-[

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2013, 08:54:36 PM »
Buy one from 333386 he has an arsenal at home, I think he lives in the Bronx

ha, so I hear! I mean, NYC is crazy with gun laws. Wonder how he got them. I am sure you could get guns in nyc, its just tough.
X

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2013, 08:59:38 PM »

It's a slow erosion.  For instance, NYC is slowly moving toward a "Ring of Steel" surveillance monitoring of all the city streets. The Stop and Frisk policy is certain pretty invasive. They made mention a few weeks ago that they're looking into log the IP addresses of city dwellers that visit websites the city finds objectionable, etc.....

Also with this magazine ban, it may not look like much, but it will cause trouble for "regular" gun owners, a huge percentage of sporting handguns use magazines just slightly above 7 rounds. Many lever action hunting rifles built long before "assault weapons" have capacities beyond 7 rounds, etc.....

For instance, these little benign rifles would technically be illegal -

These too -

etc.....,

etc......

And will it stop street crime?

Nope.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2013, 09:01:02 PM »
It's a slow erosion.  For instance, NYC is slowly moving toward a "Ring of Steel" surveillance monitoring of all the city streets. The Stop and Frisk policy is certain pretty invasive. They made mention a few weeks ago that they're looking into log the IP addresses of city dwellers that visit websites the city finds objectionable, etc.....

Also with this magazine ban, it may not look like much, but it will cause trouble for "regular" gun owners, a huge percentage of sporting handguns use magazines just slightly above 7 rounds. Many lever action hunting rifles built long before "assault weapons" have capacities beyond 7 rounds, etc.....

These too -

etc.....,

etc......

Nope.

I hope people see where we're headed with all this.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2013, 09:03:03 PM »
I hope people see where we're headed with all this.

I am going to put gun powder and trans fat on my lettuce, just to stick it to the Man!  :D :D
X

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2013, 09:04:11 PM »

These too -

etc.....,

etc......

Nope.
As I said in the other thread, this is all about an agenda... People are only seeing the scary looking machine guns in their head, the reality of whats going on is lost on them.

Besides, if the government actually gave a fuck about firearm related murders, they'd be going after handguns, as they're the most easily concealable, account for the largest portion of firearm related violence, and are some of the easiest to procure.

You can kill just as many people with a handgun at close range as you can with an AR... plus you can tuck it in your belt. The Federal Government doesn't give a rats ass about firearms murders.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2013, 09:06:09 PM »
I am going to put gun powder and trans fat on my lettuce, just to stick it to the Man!  :D :D

You and me both!  ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2013, 09:09:17 PM »
NYC = Geat Britain

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2013, 09:13:05 PM »
NYC = Geat Britain

Can we start talking like them, too? Always digged their accents.
X

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2013, 08:50:47 PM »
The fuck you talking about?  There are many clips used today.   ???
paper clips maybe.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2013, 09:38:30 PM »
7 round clips.   crazy.

That means 7 round clips for good guys, who play it by the rules. Bank robbers, gangsters and all pieces of criminal shit will still use AK-47 with 100 round clips. Hallelujah, we save the world..