Author Topic: Kitten getting me up in the night to play game?  (Read 23467 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Kitten getting me up in the night to play game?
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2013, 06:41:32 PM »
Then leave the door open when you go to bed so she can enter your bedroom when ever she feels like it, and she doesnt have to wake you up because the door is closed. Thats doesnt leave much room for her to make it into a game...
If it wasn't summer here I would but it's extremely hot and I have my air con on in my bedroom.  Leaving the door open for her would make my air con work too hard and therefore possibly shorten the life of it. 

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2013, 08:04:54 AM »
If it wasn't summer here I would but it's extremely hot and I have my air con on in my bedroom.  Leaving the door open for her would make my air con work too hard and therefore possibly shorten the life of it. 

Ok...you choose then...shorten the life of your ac or shorten your own life for not getting enough sleep... 8)
?

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2013, 02:24:44 PM »

Ok...you choose then...shorten the life of your ac or shorten your own life for not getting enough sleep... 8)

she doesn't have to leave the door wide open for a kitten to get thru , put a robe over the top of the door to block some spce and voila' hardly any cold air escapes

thus lessening the risk of the overuse of an air conditioner that she lets her kitten sleep in all day

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2013, 05:24:46 AM »

I need my air con, the heat here currently is brutal. 

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2013, 07:22:31 AM »
Sounds like Mocha is making a mockery of your "training" her.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2013, 03:44:17 PM »
Sounds like Mocha is making a mockery of your "training" her.
I think she's the boss Calvin and she knows how to manipulate me and get her own way.

John

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2013, 04:54:00 AM »
So I have an adorable 10 month old kitten called Mocha and lately she has been waking me up in the night by banging on my door and then when I open it, she runs away making her talking voice.  I go back to bed and then she does it again.  I get up for the 3rd or 4th time and this time she gets into bed with me and goes to sleep.  But it's every single night and I am getting tired of her bullshit games.  If I don't get up, she will continue to bang at my door and make that squeaking talking noise which keeps me awake so I just get up to her.  What does everyone think?  Is this her way of just playing a cat and mouse game or could she possibly want me to feed her?  I have dried food out for her all the time.  How can I stop this? 

Cats do sometimes cry for attention especially when young. That could be it. Or she is hungry and wants a snack. Or she could be in pain. I'd take her to the vet if it continues just to rule out any kind of UTI's or health problems if she appears to be in pain. She just might be missing her mum (biological mum) and needs a cuddle.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2013, 07:17:29 PM »
Cats do sometimes cry for attention especially when young. That could be it. Or she is hungry and wants a snack. Or she could be in pain. I'd take her to the vet if it continues just to rule out any kind of UTI's or health problems if she appears to be in pain. She just might be missing her mum (biological mum) and needs a cuddle.
I have her mother here with me so it can't be that and I have had her checked out by the vet and she is in perfect health.  The food thing is ruled out also because I have dried food out for her 24/7 so she can eat as many times a day as she wants to.  I think she just wants attention and to play, although it's been better the last couple of nights...Mocha hasn't been banging on my door and running away. 

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2013, 11:49:14 PM »
Put a cat door on your bedroom door.