Author Topic: Islamists Vow to Destroy France  (Read 2959 times)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Islamists Vow to Destroy France
« on: January 14, 2013, 10:36:10 PM »
Islamist forces in northern Mali vowed on Monday to retaliate for France’s military campaign against them. The leader of the Movement for Oneness and Jihad in West Africa, an al Qaeda offshoot, said, “France has attacked Islam. We will strike at the heart of France.” France launched the offensive alongside the Malian Army on Friday to stop the Islamist insurgents who had threatened to advance on the capital of Bamako. A town in central Mali, however, had fallen as of Monday morning. The offensive killed 60 Islamists in the city of Gao alone on Sunday.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2013/01/14/islamists-vow-to-destroy-france.html#comments
G

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Islamists Vow to Destroy France
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 11:32:10 PM »
what would be the reply to this news?

My first reaction is, "lol, I give a flying fuck not"

My second reaction and more important than my first reaction is: "Oh fucking holy hell, I hope I don't have to hear the words: 'Movement for Oneness' repeated over and over in the media..." ::)  I didn't think anything would be worse than Adam Pearlman and fake-qaeda but this would probably make me shoot my TV.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 04:17:46 PM »
All I gotta say is. Hasn't the west learned? What has humanity achieved in the last ten years? We are living in a less stable, more war enabled, more devestating world. The 'economy' is in shackles everywhere, the US and western countries are crumbling. Food, gas and basic necessities are becoming hard to attain. Everything is debt debt debt. Bloodshed upon bloodshed.

Western countries be it US, France, UK, etc... are creating more and more fear and boogeymen. There is hate of the west not because like dumb ass bush said "They hate our freedoms" but because you bomb their villages and murder their families. Steal their resources, impose dictators and puppets.

Nations and people are being destroyed and wiped out, entangled into conflicts and war due to foreign invasions. Who is benefitting? It's not going in the favour of any a, b, c western country. It's causing harm to those that are attacked and causing harm ironically to the attackers.

What business do these foreign nations have in ... not their countries? If there is internal strife it should be none of anyone's business. US, France, Britain, they are always after personal benefit. This is the same colonialists playing the same colonialist games. Except this time it's different, it won't go the way it went before. The west grew out of abuse of others. Today the west will crumble due to abuse of other people. It's affecting the whole of mankind negatively!

Do people not learn? What did the iraq war bring? What did the afghanistan war bring? What did the Libya war bring? What did the war in pakistan bring? What did the proxy warfare in other african and arab muslim countries bring? Yemen, Somalia, etc... Now Mali?

Then we have on the list Iran, lebanon, syria, etc... Come on are people blind?

Two verses from the qur'an come to my mind:

Verily, those who disbelieve spend their wealth to hinder (men) from the Path of Allah, and so will they continue to spend it; but in the end it will become an anguish for them. Then they will be overcomed. And those who disbelieve will be gathered unto Hell.

Al-Anfal Verse No:36

http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/nora/html/8-36.html

And also this:

When it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "Why, we only Want to make peace!"

Of a surety, they are the ones who make mischief, but they realise (it) not.

Al-Baqara Verse No:11-12

France is attacking a country that it had no business with other than managing a puppet government in it's land/resource favour.

As a reminder for those ignorant of history:

So the people within are rising up like they have been rising up all over africa and the middle-east. The west doesn't like opposition and wants puppets and/or cheap to buy dictators still. It's not going to work again. History is repeating itself but it will not work again.

I fear for mankind, due to foolishness and greed of a select few evil people.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 05:31:13 PM »
I hope the French finally stand up for themselves and destroy these savages.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 05:35:53 PM »
I hope the French finally stand up for themselves and destroy these savages.

::)

Yeah, let France go to Africa and attack the indigenous population for wanting to rule themselves and not be a French puppet colony.

This just in: Mali Muslims angry and hate France because France is trying to defend itself by attacking Mali.

This just in #2 news: France in danger, must protect itself.

This just in #3: Youtube video of crazy extremists threatening to attack France from within a French film studio errr I mean african mali terrorist training camp. Very dangerous!

Wait what?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 05:36:46 PM »
All I gotta say is. Hasn't the west learned? What has humanity achieved in the last ten years? We are living in a less stable, more war enabled, more devestating world. The 'economy' is in shackles everywhere, the US and western countries are crumbling. Food, gas and basic necessities are becoming hard to attain. Everything is debt debt debt. Bloodshed upon bloodshed.

Western countries be it US, France, UK, etc... are creating more and more fear and boogeymen. There is hate of the west not because like dumb ass bush said "They hate our freedoms" but because you bomb their villages and murder their families. Steal their resources, impose dictators and puppets.

Nations and people are being destroyed and wiped out, entangled into conflicts and war due to foreign invasions. Who is benefitting? It's not going in the favour of any a, b, c western country. It's causing harm to those that are attacked and causing harm ironically to the attackers.

What business do these foreign nations have in ... not their countries? If there is internal strife it should be none of anyone's business. US, France, Britain, they are always after personal benefit. This is the same colonialists playing the same colonialist games. Except this time it's different, it won't go the way it went before. The west grew out of abuse of others. Today the west will crumble due to abuse of other people. It's affecting the whole of mankind negatively!

Do people not learn? What did the iraq war bring? What did the afghanistan war bring? What did the Libya war bring? What did the war in pakistan bring? What did the proxy warfare in other african and arab muslim countries bring? Yemen, Somalia, etc... Now Mali?

Then we have on the list Iran, lebanon, syria, etc... Come on are people blind?

Two verses from the qur'an come to my mind:

Verily, those who disbelieve spend their wealth to hinder (men) from the Path of Allah, and so will they continue to spend it; but in the end it will become an anguish for them. Then they will be overcomed. And those who disbelieve will be gathered unto Hell.

Al-Anfal Verse No:36

http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/nora/html/8-36.html

And also this:

When it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "Why, we only Want to make peace!"

Of a surety, they are the ones who make mischief, but they realise (it) not.

Al-Baqara Verse No:11-12

France is attacking a country that it had no business with other than managing a puppet government in it's land/resource favour.

As a reminder for those ignorant of history:

So the people within are rising up like they have been rising up all over africa and the middle-east. The west doesn't like opposition and wants puppets and/or cheap to buy dictators still. It's not going to work again. History is repeating itself but it will not work again.

I fear for mankind, due to foolishness and greed of a select few evil people.
No one cares.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 05:41:17 PM »
::)

Yeah, let France go to Africa and attack the indigenous population for wanting to rule themselves and not be a French puppet colony.

This just in: Mali Muslims angry and hate France because France is trying to defend itself by attacking Mali.

This just in #2 news: France in danger, must protect itself.

This just in #3: Youtube video of crazy extremists threatening to attack France from within a French film studio errr I mean african mali terrorist training camp. Very dangerous!

Wait what?

It's extremely hypocritical that you're so happy to take full advantage of a civilized first world country like Canada or Europe.

Go live among these ignorant savages if you like them so much.  8)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2013, 05:42:25 PM »
It's extremely hypocritical that you're so happy to take full advantage of a civilized first world country like Canada or Europe.

Go live among these ignorant savages if you like them so much.  8)
In b4 a 3 page meltdown telling you how much better it was living in Muslim paradises like Lybia.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2013, 05:50:23 PM »
In b4 a 3 page meltdown telling you how much better it was living in Muslim paradises like Lybia.

haha!!

We'll get the same old "There streets are paved so much better in Dubai!!!!"

Newsflash, it's because they don't have continues freezing/thawing.  ;D

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2013, 09:43:37 PM »
It is a shame that so many within Muslim-dominated lands are overwhelmingly ignorant and poverty-stricken.  Perhaps their oil-rich shieks and power-hungry mullahs would better serve their people by placing an emphasis on education rather than flying off to London driving their Lambos around.

But...hey....so much easier and convenient to blame all of one's problems on another country and its people.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2013, 04:29:02 AM »
From the sounds of the book I just read, haven't they already? England too, and are trying to do it to Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Spain...