Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 19, 2014, 02:11:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ann Coulter is correct!  (Read 4278 times)
Master Blaster
Getbig V

Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig

« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2013, 11:04:58 PM »

Kinda funny to see some people wake up.
Report to moderator   Logged
JBGRAY
Getbig IV

« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2013, 11:15:17 PM »

So we should just completely ignore it and white wash the fact that African americans commit more violent crime vs white then vice versa?!?!

What is wrong with you  Huh

I didn't say it was a correct thing to do.  It is in fact intellectually dishonest to discount all of the other various factors in a nation of over 320 million people to leave out a reason for the levels of gun violence if that reason makes someone uncomfortable to talk about it.

Coach is Back!
Competitors
Getbig V

He won by a "landslide" lol

« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2013, 11:35:23 PM »

you are annoying as all fuck

Yeah, the truth is a bitch, isn't it?
Nomad
Getbig IV

« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2013, 11:40:13 PM »

Yeah, the truth is a bitch, isn't it?

Stop using facts against him you racist cracka   Wink

all drugs - TPPIIP
daddy8ball
Getbig III

Violence is not the answer. It is the question.

« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2013, 03:38:29 AM »

There are more blacks in the NBA, too. Is that a vile thing to say?

The answer is "yes".
Archer77
Getbig V

Team Shizzo

« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2013, 06:28:10 AM »

He's not really a Lib

Tsk tsk, lil django.  Weren't you the young lady who was crying and whining that I was stalking you? Didnt you also beg me to leave you alone? 

A
uberman
Getbig V

« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2013, 07:12:48 AM »

lol at true anus slowly coming out and embracing republican views more and more as time goes by... What happened to you, got robbed by a colored person?

Back on topic, let the recession hit its peak, people will stick together based on skin color first and foresmost in their daily struggle for survival. Even if they are of the same faith, the race, skin color, is the first uniting factor.
The True Adonis
Getbig V

"We Will Correct All This."

« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2013, 07:55:21 AM »

lol at true anus slowly coming out and embracing republican views more and more as time goes by... What happened to you, got robbed by a colored person?

Back on topic, let the recession hit its peak, people will stick together based on skin color first and foresmost in their daily struggle for survival. Even if they are of the same faith, the race, skin color, is the first uniting factor.
Huh

I always go where the facts and evidence point.  Nothing new whatsoever.  I don`t consider this a "republican" view whatsoever. 

E
The True Adonis
Getbig V

« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2013, 07:58:02 AM »

If anything, the Democratic Party is becoming more and more like the Republican Party where every little thing said and done is "offensive", "off-limits", "too controversial" and therefore should be banned.  Both parties share this mantra when it comes to certain issues and are more alike than dissimilar.

E
The True Adonis
Getbig V

« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2013, 08:01:35 AM »

Obama has governed to the right of Ronald Reagan if that explains anything.  Undecided

E
The True Adonis
Getbig V

« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2013, 08:03:08 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILg1-H6oNuM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILg1-H6oNuM</a>

E
The True Adonis
Getbig V

« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2013, 08:07:52 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_tXlYgVoFU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_tXlYgVoFU</a>

E
dj181
Getbig V

stimulate-recover-grow

« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2013, 08:09:18 AM »

people will stick together based on skin color first and foresmost in their daily struggle for survival.

this is true, but it goes even further than skin color

it's also based upon looks and body type

my best and closet male friends have always been near carbon copies of me

ie. slim, athletic, small jointed guys with blue eyes and of Germanic/Northern European ancestry
Archer77
Getbig V

Team Shizzo

« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2013, 08:12:47 AM »

If anything, the Democratic Party is becoming more and more like the Republican Party where every little thing said and done is "offensive", "off-limits", "too controversial" and therefore should be banned.  Both parties share this mantra when it comes to certain issues and are more alike than dissimilar.

This is my problem as well.  What we have is the suppression of free thinking and open discussion in favor of party orthodoxy and strict adherence to political ideology.

A
The True Adonis
Getbig V

« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2013, 08:14:07 AM »

This is my problem as well.  What we have is the suppression of free thinking and open discussion in favor of party orthodoxy and strict adherence to political ideology.
Exactly.  The Democratic Party has become just like the Republican Party in that both are whiny babies, offended at the drop of a hat whose only answer to a problem is to ban it or create a law to punish.

E
_bruce_
Getbig V

Anus Rising

« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2013, 08:15:45 AM »

Watched some stuff of her - I like her and she's attractive too.

[
cswol
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2013, 08:16:45 AM »

adonis proved his knowledge level is below a 5th grader praising and groveling on his knees over a cia operative illuminati nwo puppet president obama, get the fuck out of here with your ignorance
Purge_WTF
Getbig V

Constitution Party forever.

« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2013, 08:23:46 AM »

I'm a Christian Conservative, and I never liked her. I suspect she's motivated by money and sexual frustration than love for country.

Psalm 23.
Thick Nick
Competitors
Getbig IV

"Some want to look good, others want to do good."

« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2013, 08:29:38 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJFUhAb74oY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJFUhAb74oY</a>

Takes a big man to admit when they are wrong. Bravo TA for seeing the light. Too bad more people can't take off the blinders and see what is going on around them.

$
Kahn.N.Singh
Getbig III

Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht.

« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2013, 08:39:10 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJFUhAb74oY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJFUhAb74oY</a>

I pledge upon Ken Waller’s freckled thighs that I would, with Madisonian alacrity, lovingly defile this spidery bigot in the name of Robert Bork’s, William Rehnquist’s, and Hugo Black’s pointy hats.
El Diablo Blanco
Getbig V

Nom Nom Nom Nom

« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2013, 08:41:12 AM »

I don't get why people let her get them all riled up.  She is playing devil's advocate to the max as a queen attention whore.  Ignore her and she goes away.
The True Adonis
Getbig V

« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2013, 08:54:53 AM »

I don't get why people let her get them all riled up.  She is playing devil's advocate to the max as a queen attention whore.  Ignore her and she goes away.
Sounds like she has you all riled up because you suggest ignoring her which is usually a sign of frustration/defeat.

E
El Diablo Blanco
Getbig V

Nom Nom Nom Nom

« Reply #72 on: January 16, 2013, 09:12:21 AM »

Sounds like she has you all riled up because you suggest ignoring her which is usually a sign of frustration/defeat.

nto at all.  She spouts nonsense on TV shows and these guys meltdown.  If they just kept their cool she'd be the one melting down.
Hulkotron
Getbig V

The wizard's sleeve

« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2013, 09:14:27 AM »

I'd like to frakk her.

Shocked

Rome
Getbig IV

Pics or GTFO!

« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2013, 09:50:16 AM »

Fans and people of her ilk are more responsible for a second Obama term than anything else. Grin

Even with the economy in the shitter, most people (including republicans) just can't get behind her special brand of crazy! 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!