Author Topic: Your President, Barack Obama-23 Directives to Address Gun Control  (Read 10585 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Your President, Barack Obama-23 Directives to Address Gun Control
« Reply #100 on: January 17, 2013, 01:15:50 AM »
who do you think writes prescriptions and many doctors (GP's) talk to their clients about drugs, alcohol, depression etc..

AH i see the connection now... .dude says he is dreaming about shooting up someplace... it's nice if the docs can ask "well, do you have any guns?"

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #101 on: January 17, 2013, 01:27:28 AM »
Well sir, you can go fuck yourself. It's no ones business if I own a firearm or not, it's called privacy.

Direct marketing databases already know who owns firearms and have a pretty good inference how many and what kind...

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #102 on: January 17, 2013, 10:40:14 AM »
For what's it's worth, the "can doctors ask that?" debate has been around for a long time. It was an optional question that was recommended by a few medical organizations, another was about private pool ownership. If you answered yes, it was usually met with a speech and pamphlets on safety, etc...... Most old school doctors never bothered.

It faded away, and then came back when veterans were returning from the war, as they were worried about suicides, etc.....

Some states like Florida introduced bills to stop it, and that scared doctors off from asking it.

This new recommendation is just a restatement of something going on for years.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #103 on: January 19, 2013, 09:07:46 AM »
For what's it's worth, the "can doctors ask that?" debate has been around for a long time. It was an optional question that was recommended by a few medical organizations, another was about private pool ownership. If you answered yes, it was usually met with a speech and pamphlets on safety, etc...... Most old school doctors never bothered.

It faded away, and then came back when veterans were returning from the war, as they were worried about suicides, etc.....

Some states like Florida introduced bills to stop it, and that scared doctors off from asking it.

This new recommendation is just a restatement of something going on for years.

Why is it a doctor's perogative to ask me about "health issues in my home related to guns"?   A home health issue would be asbestos in the walls or contaminated drinking water.  These are conditions that could contribute to a diagnosis of a medical condition...which is WHAT IM PAYING THE FUCKING DOCTOR FOR!

My argument is that it's a slippery slope that will more than likely be a gateway to more government intrusion into your private life...under the guise of "doing what is best for you".  

If a doctor asks about guns, do they ask about kitchen knives, or gardening tools, or if I own a car, or how many bottles of wine do I have, any exposed electrical equipment, violent video games, what kind of dogs I have, do I have a bathtub, big rocks, sharp sticks, etc.  It's a scam to collect and centralize people's private lives into a government database.

If you give them an inch they will take everything you have.  Just ask the Indians....