Author Topic: Xbox 720 and PS4 to launch this fall?  (Read 11573 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Xbox 720 and PS4 to launch this fall?
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2013, 01:35:51 PM »
i remember buying nba2k11 damn that game really sucked it had nothing to do with skill and all to do with what team you picked
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2013, 01:38:41 PM »
i have the slim ps3 and make really no noise, but i really only use it to watch Blu-rays. I have only a few games on it about 15 or so, i just like The Xbox a whole lot better have about 100+ games on it, i like the layout of their front end, the Online Gaming network, and espcially like the controller feel , i prefer the big fat xbox360 controller over the Playstation controller mainly

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2013, 01:47:42 PM »
New Xbox augmented reality concept.  This is a real Microsoft video just dunno of this technology is really coming on the next installment or further down the line but WOWWWW

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2013, 01:49:28 PM »
New Xbox augmented reality concept.  This is a real Microsoft video just dunno of this technology is really coming on the next installment or further down the line but WOWWWW

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2013, 02:23:28 PM »
Nails,

I agree. Halo 4 IMO killed COD SOP2 (Call of Duty Spec Ops 2). Fantastic game. Great story. For a six or seven year old console, graphics kicked ass also.

Nico

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2013, 02:26:32 PM »
PS4 will not launch... I guarantee it.

720 will launch, I have seen and used the dev kit already.

Hey Holmes, I would like some free shit.  I would also like to beta test.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2013, 03:20:57 PM »
Nails,

I agree. Halo 4 IMO killed COD SOP2 (Call of Duty Spec Ops 2). Fantastic game. Great story. For a six or seven year old console, graphics kicked ass also.

Nico
Black Ops 2.

You sure you actually played the game? Pretty hard to fuck up the name of the game if you actually play it.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2013, 03:29:58 PM »
Black Ops 2.

You sure you actually played the game? Pretty hard to fuck up the name of the game if you actually play it.

Lol.
I passed on BlOps 2 and went for Warfighter. Not sad I did, although now I'm back to playing WoW.  :(

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2013, 03:31:04 PM »
Lol.
I passed on BlOps 2 and went for Warfighter. Not sad I did, although now I'm back to playing WoW.  :(
WOW? Outed.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2013, 03:32:22 PM »
Lol.

I just killed my WoW and SWTOR subscriptions. I'm a little too busy for all that these days.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2013, 03:33:02 PM »
WOW? Outed.
Yup. Got sucked into it years ago by a roommate (after swearing up and down I'd never play it because it was fucking gay)...

It's like fucking e-crack.

I actually saw someone trolling trade chat the other day with such phrases as "equipona" and "Trenbalogna", no shit.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2013, 03:33:44 PM »
I just killed my WoW and SWTOR subscriptions. I'm a little too busy for all that these days.
I like SWTOR.... but all the sudden it just died and everyone stopped playing. It was odd.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2013, 03:34:25 PM »
Yup. Got sucked into it years ago by a roommate (after swearing up and down I'd never play it because it was fucking gay)...

I actually saw someone trolling trade chat the other day with such phrases as "equipona" and "Trenbalogna", no shit.

I swore I wouldn't play it either, but then some guys at work saw the Southpark "Make Love not Warcraft" and they started... So they pulled me into it... That was it... I fucking played until last summer and only JUST THIS WEEK cancelled my subscription.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2013, 03:35:55 PM »

I could never get into it because the grapics are fucking horrible. You would think that a mega-game like WOW would freshen up the graphics a tad. They are barely better than 16-bit  :-\

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2013, 03:38:19 PM »
Lol.

lol you might be the only person in the world that says call of duty is bad but medal of honor is good

i think both consoles will launch within the year, notice how all the big game titles this year have a release date well before the holiday season?

that's because they are getting those games out of the way before the next gen games are released

E
E

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2013, 03:39:36 PM »
lol you might be the only person in the world that says call of duty is bad but medal of honor is good

i think both consoles will launch within the year, notice how all the big game titles this year have a release date well before the holiday season?

that's because they are getting those games out of the way before the next gen games are released

E

The PS4 WILL NOT launch in 2013.

Sheesh.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2013, 03:49:29 PM »

E
CoD up until MW1 was oustanding (I started playing around CoD 2), and it's been downhill ever since. MW3 was terrible. This years MoH I enjoyed far more than MW3, for me, it was just a better game everywhere.

Apparently I'm the only one that doesn't enjoy sprinting in a straight line down pre-determined paths until I ran into someone else. That got old for me about 4 CoD's ago.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2013, 03:53:57 PM »
CoD up until MW1 was oustanding (I started playing around CoD 2), and it's been downhill ever since. MW3 was terrible. This years MoH I enjoyed far more than MW3, for me, it was just a better game everywhere.

Apparently I'm the only one that doesn't enjoy sprinting in a straight line down pre-determined paths until I ran into someone else. That got old for me about 4 CoD's ago.

A lot of the MoH criticism was due to the fact that we didn't give out and free copies... Don't let them fool you, those game blogs are whiny.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2013, 03:58:23 PM »
A lot of the MoH criticism was due to the fact that we didn't give out and free copies... Don't let them fool you, those game blogs are whiny.

it didn't sell well at all for a famous name

already down to 30 bucks at most places

E
E

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2013, 03:59:49 PM »
the wait for GTA is killing me!!!!!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2013, 04:02:01 PM »
I don't even read reviews anymore... I find that the big name titles ALWAYS get top rated scores even if everyone hates them.
I used to read PC Gamer religiously when I was kid, back when the reviews were honest and they had no problem giving a big name game a bad review.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2013, 04:04:01 PM »
it didn't sell well at all for a famous name

already down to 30 bucks at most places

E
Sales =/= quality, only power of name recognition.

Every dumbass and their brother LOVES anything CoD, half of them have no fucking idea why they like it, they just like it because it's "CoD". I had a friend play CoD 2 (Not MW2), recently, and he was blown away by how good it was compared to the MW serious, especially considering its over 10 years old.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2013, 05:01:21 PM »
Sales =/= quality, only power of name recognition.

Every dumbass and their brother LOVES anything CoD, half of them have no fucking idea why they like it, they just like it because it's "CoD". I had a friend play CoD 2 (Not MW2), recently, and he was blown away by how good it was compared to the MW serious, especially considering its over 10 years old.

CoD2 was a 360 launch  title and was fantastic.  It felt epic and big.  The MW pieces of the franchise are done by the same developer as CoD2.   MW and MW2 were awesome, especially the multiplayer.   Now, even the MP is getting stale.   The last three titles - BO and  BO 2, and MW 3, I didn't even play the campaigns, so for the heck of it, I played BO2 campaign last week.  A third of the way into it,  I said "I've played this game 1000x" and went back to MP.
Y

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2013, 05:19:41 PM »
If the next gen xbox had blu-ray, i wouldn't buy both a new xbox and ps4. Stuck it up and lease it bill gates >:(
A

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2013, 05:23:00 PM »
I know Microsoft finally started turning a profit on xbox 360 like a year ago but what about Sony and PS3?!?!

I bet the thing is still costing Sony money to this day.

all drugs - TPPIIP