Author Topic: Stopping drugs cold turkey  (Read 5853 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Stopping drugs cold turkey
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2013, 06:14:00 PM »
His posts all make sense now, you can take the drugs away from the junkie, but, you can't stop the junkie being a piece of shit!  The worst ones are the ones who go to 12 step programs, they just whiteknuckle it, smoke heaps of cigarettes, tell everyone their doing steps and preach to others about how wonderful they are now. 
says the peice of shit almost the entire board hates  ::)
follow the arrows

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2013, 06:16:16 PM »
says the peice of shit almost the entire board hates  ::)
It's fairly hilarious funny to me that almost every conclusion he jumps to about my character is ass-backwards. Dude needs to start attending his Psychology 101 class more often, I don't think he's going to pass.  ;D

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2013, 06:17:49 PM »
Remember, before you relapse to call your sponsor.
Hahahah yea. Most usually turn to Buddhism or some weird funky eastern religions.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2013, 06:19:34 PM »
Opiate withdraw is a living hell! Been through it several times. A couple times when I was in college. Not sure how I made it through. I remember having severe panic attacks for weeks. I mean severe. Crying fits. Heavy depression. It was the most brutal thing I've ever been through.
Funny how all these opiate addicts are one a bodybuilding forum. Seems to be a well followed trend.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2013, 06:21:27 PM »
All the familiar pieces of shit have joined this thread. We just need Flinstone and Bast in here to be complete.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2013, 06:22:45 PM »
All the familiar pieces of shit have joined this thread. We just need Flinstone and Bast in here to be complete.
Bast? I wonder which veterans account you are?  :D

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2013, 06:24:02 PM »
Bast? I wonder which veterans account you are?  :D
Notsure

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2013, 06:25:53 PM »
Seeking attention by posting stupid shit just to be a contrarian is an addiction too apparently......as are multiple accounts  ::)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2013, 06:26:17 PM »
It's fairly hilarious funny to me that almost every conclusion he jumps to about my character is ass-backwards. Dude needs to start attending his Psychology 101 class more often, I don't think he's going to pass.  ;D
it's no secret that he's got a few loose screws.
follow the arrows

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2013, 06:27:12 PM »
Had a square friend recently eat some weed and she tripped the fuck out. She called me Bc she know my history. I stayed with her for about 5 hours and she was tripping hard. She ate waaaaay too much for being a lightweight. Sucked

weed can really rev your bodyup and you cannot slow it done for some this happens the first time some it takkes the 1000th time like it took me.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2013, 06:27:18 PM »
Notsure
What you did there; I see it.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2013, 11:06:43 PM »
I like Shockwaves posts and stories about overcoming his addiction. He's a solid guy

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2013, 12:12:37 AM »
All  the pieces of shit slowly coming out of the wood work.
Speaking of shitbags coming out of the woodwork- shut ur fukn hole. It takes ball to quit and to talk aboit it. Give sbockw the credit hes due.

I had a bud die recently from opiate and alcohol abuse combined. Its no joke.
So  serioisly cockbreath-fuck off.
RS

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2013, 12:15:09 AM »
Speaking of shitbags coming out of the woodwork- shut ur fukn hole. It takes ball to quit and to talk aboit it. Give sbockw the credit hes due.

I had a bud die recently from opiate and alcohol abuse combined. Its no joke.
So  serioisly cockbreath-fuck off.
RS
X2 I will throw fists

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2013, 01:16:44 AM »
His posts all make sense now, you can take the drugs away from the junkie, but, you can't stop the junkie being a piece of shit!  The worst ones are the ones who go to 12 step programs, they just whiteknuckle it, smoke heaps of cigarettes, tell everyone their doing steps and preach to others about how wonderful they are now. 

shut up you ignorant, aboriginal savage

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2013, 02:19:22 AM »
NotSure is such a piece of shit, that he wears a t-shirt with 'Don't scoop me up i'm just sunbathing' when he lays down in the park.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2013, 02:46:36 AM »
I've done it, after being a serious IV heroin/methadone abuser for years. It's much longer than a day depending on how long he used. I was terribly sick for weeks and not right for almost a year after I stopped. I also quit a serious meth habit prior to that... Which was a walk in the park compared to quitting opiates.
I have known a couple people who went down that road and are either in jail or completely fucked up in life.. Much respect for you getting everything together in life and stopping.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2013, 02:51:12 AM »
Coming off Calpol junior+ when I turned 3 was a living hell.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2013, 03:23:56 AM »
Coming off Calpol junior+ when I turned 3 was a living hell.

Did you ever get over the guilt of turning those 3 Namibians gay?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2013, 03:36:27 AM »
Did you ever get over the guilt of turning those 3 Namibians gay?

Their muffled screams haunt me to the very boner

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2013, 03:48:51 AM »
I don't do the 12 step system, doesn't work for me, all AA/NA did for me was to make me want to use more. I had to find something that mattered enough in my life to stop using, that was my wife and son.
I was told the same thing by someone dear to me.  All the NA meetings did was make him want to use.  Anyway he passed away from it and I know how hard it is to kick so I respect anyone who gets off opiates for good.  And I don't see junkies as scum..they are human beings like all of us who happened to make a wrong choice and got addicted. 

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2013, 04:12:55 AM »
I was told the same thing by someone dear to me.  All the NA meetings did was make him want to use.  Anyway he passed away from it and I know how hard it is to kick so I respect anyone who gets off opiates for good.  And I don't see junkies as scum..they are human beings like all of us who happened to make a wrong choice and got addicted. 

I used to be addicted to your e-vagina

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2013, 04:18:03 AM »
I like Shockwaves posts and stories about overcoming his addiction. He's a solid guy
yes me too. I had a step brother who was an alcoholic and i saw him go through hell but he stopped...takes guts to come off it. He was very close to me and my two Brothers.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2013, 04:19:09 AM »
I used to be addicted to your e-vagina
And you quit and I am very proud of you.   ;D 

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2013, 04:24:09 AM »
I got addicted to morphine when I as very very ill and had to stay in the hospital for over six months. They were not even sure that I would survive. Out of hospital i was prescirbed morphine and oxy for years. Someqhere a,ong the line it became an addiction and I would start to shot up the drugs when they lowered the dosages to get more effect. When i stopped getting it from my doc i would buy it instead. Acter awhile I was sick of it and was lucky to get into subutex treatment. I could never stop it myself, it was to harsh. I`ve stopped subutex for awhile to see how it worked out for me, then i tappered it out slpwly. After six months clean I had a relapse to morphine so i went back to the program again.
MIRAGETROPIN