1. It isn't easier or faster just because its all protein, its just the same because its a reduction in calories.
2. Correct, but he has already admitted he knows nothing of the importance of carbs and their protein sparing qualities.
3. Its because the initial weight loss when you drop carbs is water, I will say again and again its calorific intake that counts, not what you put in.
4. Correct, I don't like the low carb approach and no Im not arguing, he is, but Im not.
1) HE is saying its easier. YOU are saying its not. Prove your stance then. Again, he is not saying its black and white. Its his EXPERIENCE that its like that. Please re-read that statement and my original one if needed
2) You are saying he knows nothing of the importance. Yet again, let me state that he has never said they were not needed. Just not essential. The whole "protein sparing" thing is so overblown IN MY OPINION (caps for a reason if you can't understand)
3) The initial loss may be some...can you prove its not fat? You may say again and again, but the fact remains that we have never seen ANYONE get into contest shape with 10% protein, 10% fat, and 80% carbs.
4) Yes, you are arguing. While you admit that you don't like it, will you admit that you don't know as much as you are coming off as knowing regarding the lower carb approach? Ever prep someone with it? Ever do it yourself? More than once? Practice that on a daily/weekly basis?
This whole bullshit regarding this IFBB pro doing this or this IFBB pro doing that is horseshit. They lie about how much shit they are on and what they take, and you will suddenly believe they are telling the truth about diet? Please don't be so naive. If you do, then you must also believe that they write their own articles in magazines, that when they say they eat chicken breasts and rice ALL YEAR ROUND, that they 'stay within 10lbs of contest shape so that dieting is so much easier', etc etc etc. Jam me full of thyroid, coke, and whatever else jacks these guys up and I will probably eat 2C of rise every hour on the hour.
How is it we see most of the guys with the striations and 'definition' being the guys who cut their carbs through the diet, where guys like you are somewhat defined, yet lacking in paperthin condition?