Author Topic: A-Rod linked to recent purchases of PED  (Read 11892 times)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: A-Rod linked to recent purchases of PED
« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2013, 02:11:36 PM »
Ding Ding Ding!!! 
Just like I called it while I was in college when McGwire had perfectly placed (label forward so all can read, of course) bottles of androstenedione in his locker.  I told everyone I knew it was a smokescreen for the real steroids he was taking.

Fucking andro worked! I got pretty  big with prohormones and training hard!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2013, 02:18:14 PM »
Not really.  It has been proven, not by GH15  ::) but real science that GH has a synergystic effect when combined with low doses of test.

Mark Schlereth was talking about the NFL steroid policy.  His comparison was that they the baseline for clean is compared to a 55 mph speed limit.  The NFL doesn't call it cheating until you hit 160 MPH.  So basically they have a huge gap for guys to run low test doses.  Adding in GH makes it a wonderful combo.  Remember that the NFLPA fought to keep HGH testing out. Wonder why?

Exactly!! Great point.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #77 on: January 30, 2013, 02:18:56 PM »
Fucking andro worked! I got pretty  big with prohormones and training hard!

Even so, Andro was legal when McGuire put it in his locker from the media to see. McGuire was popping anadrol and test shots and hiding behind the Andro. Same thing is going on with the silly Deer Antler.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: January 30, 2013, 05:21:06 PM »
i will tell you what nobody player came out of a nowhere second basemen career and started hitting homers and went from very scrawny to scrawny is Brett Boone, guy never hit a homer in his life maybe 2, then one year probly 2000 or sometime hitting homers and extras