Author Topic: NBC/WSJ Poll: Nearly Half Have A Negative View Of GOP  (Read 566 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
NBC/WSJ Poll: Nearly Half Have A Negative View Of GOP
« on: January 18, 2013, 10:07:17 AM »
 i'm holding judgement,waiting for the rass gallup poll  :D :D :D

TOM KLUDT 8:42 AM EST, FRIDAY JANUARY 18, 2013

The American people currently hold the Republican Party in very low esteem, according to the latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll that was released Thursday night.

In the poll, only 26 percent of respondents said they have a positive opinion of the GOP, including just six percent who said they have a "very" positive impression of the party. What's more, 49 percent said they view the party negatively — the highest negative rating given to Republicans in the NBC/WSJ survey since 2008.

The poll showed the Democratic Party, by contrast boasting, an above-water favorability rating: 44 percent of those polled said they have a positive opinion of Dems, compared with 38 percent who said they have a negative opinion.

-30-

Read more: http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/nbc-wsj-poll-nearly-half-have-negative-view

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Re: NBC/WSJ Poll: Nearly Half Have A Negative View Of GOP
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 10:27:31 AM »
Would you say you're a Democrat or anti-Republican?  It seems that your political leanings are much more about being against the GOP than they are about being for the Democrats. 
Y

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: NBC/WSJ Poll: Nearly Half Have A Negative View Of GOP
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 11:04:18 AM »
Liberals have a stranglehold on the the education system, the press, and Hollywood.  They control how the Republican party is by most of the people in this country.  People are bombarded with anti-conservative propaganda every day both subtle and overt.  Also, a HUGE percentage of the country doesn't have even a basic understanding of the issues that separate the two parties.  They don't know who stands for what and why so I'm not interested in their opinion of the GOP.  I have my own problems with the GOP but they are based in reality not off of some BS mockery that I heard on a television show or in a movie.