Author Topic: A high IQ definition of insanity is infinity  (Read 1038 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A high IQ definition of insanity is infinity
« on: January 18, 2013, 02:15:29 PM »
well equating the sum of all things and what could be , either existing for a period, not existing at all or existing infinitly is truly mind boggoling and it can make you INSANE if you can immerse yourself in the thought of infinitltly existing. The insanity feeling wich is a scary feeling can last just briefly assuming you dont have deep rooted mental problems, but non the less that feeling can be accesed when pondering such things as a high IQ person would do from time to time

in -sun- night- why

the everlasting question, how long does it take to gather all of the information needed, im thinking 200 years of existance max for the high IQ person. Someone slow to catch on an those who lack empathy (ie those not able to use other thoughts for progressing in knowledge) maybe 500-600 years or even longer to obtain max IQ and informations ie. especially all of the galactical physics at play.

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: A high IQ definition of insanity is infinity
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 02:28:03 PM »
i dont think ignorant, and low IQ people can comprehend an infinity existance , they cant immerse there thought pattern in it for even a minite, it takes someone of good intellegence a few years to acheive this
A

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 03:01:52 PM »
Just multiply it by a delta function.
Y

the trainer

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 04:01:02 PM »
The definition of a low IQ is a defining factor in the astronomical value of a - equation if you take away the infinite factor of gravity then without a high IQ insanity could possibly occur.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2013, 10:50:26 PM »
I must find out where Johnny gets his mescaline..,

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2013, 11:19:58 PM »
i dont think ignorant, and low IQ people can comprehend an infinity existance

Philosophy is like panning for gold. The smart prospector is gonna survey the land, take some samples, study the charts. He's gonna go to the tavern and bribe the old timers with beer. You would think he's got a much better shot at finding gold than the dumb guy. And on a purely statistical level, that's probably true. But how many times has some drunken idiot found the next big vein of gold? Philosophy is about ideas, and ideas don't have don't have a minimum entrance fee. Anyone can play. Any fool like me can stumble across a Grand Idea.