Author Topic: steroid use myths  (Read 4661 times)

skinny_buff

• Getbig II
steroid use myths
« on: March 22, 2013, 01:17:03 AM »
there used to be a time when people thought steroids can cause all kinds of negative side effects especially impotence. i used to be one of those people. doesn't impotence only occur when using no testosterone as base when using stronger steroids like tren and boldenone? was the reason for impotence in some people is their lack of knowledge about the use of counter reactive drugs?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: steroid use myths
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 04:14:53 AM »
The biggest reason for the "impotence myth" was that since steroids make you MORE of a man, bigger, stronger, faster, jealous people made it up as well as they made up the fact that your penis gets smaller because they tried to belittle the users and their gains. As in when a woman sees a big buff guy and she says WOW to her 120lbs "boyfriend" he can reply that: "they are big and strong when using but cant have sex!"

The only sides that i'd be worried about are BP and lipids, but they can be kept in check by common sense with dosages and ancillaries.

I have done deca only cycles and fucked like a champ.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 11:52:44 AM »
does testosterone injection reduce ejaculate volume? as it reduces testicle volume...

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2013, 03:08:28 PM »
i wonder if my nuts shrank

hard to tell

still feel solid to me

the finasteride can also reduce ejaculate

extreme masturbation as well

too many factors

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 03:51:03 PM »
does testosterone injection reduce ejaculate volume? as it reduces testicle volume...

I think it does!   It has for me, increased about 30% for me, crazy.

you are gay.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2013, 04:41:20 PM »
i dont think it does, but natural cumshots are very liquid and transparent,while when on test, they turn all white and sticky.

testicle volume reuction is something that happens to some,to others it dont seem to have an effect.

???

ahah im not the only one. stuff looks like snot, its weird! looks like i sneezed yknow what im sayin?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2013, 05:10:07 PM »
there used to be a time when people thought steroids can cause all kinds of negative side effects especially impotence. i used to be one of those people. doesn't impotence only occur when using no testosterone as base when using stronger steroids like tren and boldenone? was the reason for impotence in some people is their lack of knowledge about the use of counter reactive drugs?

tren and deca increase prolactin levels.

Prolactin is released naturally after orgasm so imagine walking around all day with elevated prolactin levels..

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2013, 08:11:44 PM »
yes,exactly.

i read its a safe way to tell whether your body has shut down its own test production.

if its sticky like snort, the own system is pretty much shut down.

if its more fluid and colourless, own system works,or works again.

this rule so far was consistent for me every time

no heres an odd one. most guys have little ejaculate running tren, yet i had no issues with it, no issues finishing and no issues with quantity ejected or anything. just normal snot like on test. and i was running 500-700 tren weekly not wimpy doses at all

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2013, 09:25:03 AM »
same for me on tren,everything worked,no limp dick either.

on winny the load became more transparent though ???

thats weird as hell, if anything thought winny would make load decrease since it dries everything up. thats pure bro science though haha

skinny_buff

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2013, 03:54:05 AM »
I like this explanation. I was thinking about the same thing. Otherwise no one would ever use gear nor would anyone ever make it since there won't be no business if no one is buying gear. Plus Schwarzenegger is still fuckin right? I remember being buff in high school without using gear though people thought I was on gear. I must have had high test levels. I was so buff that some people would joke that I must have a small cock. It was pure envy I figured.

BP stands for blood pressure?

The biggest reason for the "impotence myth" was that since steroids make you MORE of a man, bigger, stronger, faster, jealous people made it up as well as they made up the fact that your penis gets smaller because they tried to belittle the users and their gains. As in when a woman sees a big buff guy and she says WOW to her 120lbs "boyfriend" he can reply that: "they are big and strong when using but cant have sex!"

The only sides that i'd be worried about are BP and lipids, but they can be kept in check by common sense with dosages and ancillaries.

I have done deca only cycles and fucked like a champ.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2013, 04:16:10 PM »

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2013, 11:50:49 AM »
I like this explanation. I was thinking about the same thing. Otherwise no one would ever use gear nor would anyone ever make it since there won't be no business if no one is buying gear. Plus Schwarzenegger is still fuckin right? I remember being buff in high school without using gear though people thought I was on gear. I must have had high test levels. I was so buff that some people would joke that I must have a small cock. It was pure envy I figured.

BP stands for blood pressure?

skinny_buff

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2013, 05:07:41 AM »
I thought you meant I have to worry about BP, big penis.  ;D

Not sure if the steroids causes BP (blood pressure), or is it the food we eat during bulking? Mass gainers have to eat big you know? I read something about AAS or HGH can cause diabetes as well. Not sure what these drugs' role are, but is it the food that we eat during a bulking cycle? Unhealthy foods makes you gain mass, not salads. You know? You won't get 1000 calories from a bowl of salad, but 2 cheeseburgers you can.

Yes.

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2013, 06:45:03 AM »
I thought you meant I have to worry about BP, big penis.  ;D

Not sure if the steroids causes BP (blood pressure), or is it the food we eat during bulking? Mass gainers have to eat big you know? I read something about AAS or HGH can cause diabetes as well. Not sure what these drugs' role are, but is it the food that we eat during a bulking cycle? Unhealthy foods makes you gain mass, not salads. You know? You won't get 1000 calories from a bowl of salad, but 2 cheeseburgers you can.

AAS do increase your BP by themselves, but you are correct in saying that the increase in food consumption just adds to the problem.  Certain AAS increase BP a lot more than others, Tren, EQ and Anadrol make my BP go through the roof, while Test and Deca don't seem to cause much of an issue.

I think a bad diet of unhealthy food is probably worse for you than a moderate dose of Test, but Tren and Anadrol can increase your BP sky high is a matter of weeks.

As far as i know, the chances of AAS or GH causing diabetes is slim to none.  A bad diet is way more capable of this than AAS/GH based on the literature i have seen.

8)

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2013, 07:29:13 AM »
AAS do increase your BP by themselves, but you are correct in saying that the increase in food consumption just adds to the problem.  Certain AAS increase BP a lot more than others, Tren, EQ and Anadrol make my BP go through the roof, while Test and Deca don't seem to cause much of an issue.

I think a bad diet of unhealthy food is probably worse for you than a moderate dose of Test, but Tren and Anadrol can increase your BP sky high is a matter of weeks.

As far as i know, the chances of AAS or GH causing diabetes is slim to none.  A bad diet is way more capable of this than AAS/GH based on the literature i have seen.

8)

oh man i have run all 3 together and let me tell you its a bad idea LOL. for me, tren didn't do much to my bp, but EQ sure did. i ran over a gram of EQ for 15 weeks straight. looked awesome but felt shitty as can be

skinny_buff

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2013, 02:21:39 AM »
Really, test? I never knew it can raise BP. Never read that anywhere at all. The gear I wanted to use all are considered "safe" steroids and I never read anything about them regarding BP. The gear I looked into are: Test, Masteron, Primo, and Anavar. I did not read anything about them causing high blood pressure nor are they liver toxic. Test is supposed to be good for your cardiovascular health. Again, too much of anything can be bad for anyone.

8)

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2013, 01:33:19 PM »
Really, test? I never knew it can raise BP. Never read that anywhere at all. The gear I wanted to use all are considered "safe" steroids and I never read anything about them regarding BP. The gear I looked into are: Test, Masteron, Primo, and Anavar. I did not read anything about them causing high blood pressure nor are they liver toxic. Test is supposed to be good for your cardiovascular health. Again, too much of anything can be bad for anyone.

most important thing one needs to consider when using gear.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2013, 05:18:59 PM »

It depends on the dose.  On 100mg of Test EW i doubt you will see any rise in BP, but on 500mg EW you certainly will.  Most of the medical literature on Test is for TRT doses.  Anytime you take more than prescribed you are going to get a different reaction.

On 750mg of Test EW i can see a very noticeable rise in my BP.  Var jacks up my BP as well.  Primo seems to be pretty mild.

8)

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2013, 05:24:04 PM »
It depends on the dose.  On 100mg of Test EW i doubt you will see any rise in BP, but on 500mg EW you certainly will.  Most of the medical literature on Test is for TRT doses.  Anytime you take more than prescribed you are going to get a different reaction.

On 750mg of Test EW i can see a very noticeable rise in my BP.  Var jacks up my BP as well.  Primo seems to be pretty mild.

8)

i had some 'primo' at 100/ml tht later turned out to be EQ at 300/ml. yes. I was running 8cc of that shit a week. BP was thru the fucking roof man.