Author Topic: Ray Lewis! Why it Bothers me!  (Read 24218 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Ray Lewis! Why it Bothers me!
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2013, 09:44:48 PM »
Typical get big LOSER NON RESPONSE! Later Loser.

You friggen idiot, I just gave you a response..several as a matter of fact!!

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2013, 09:45:28 PM »
Your Lack of Morals is why this world is going down the tubes! Blame the Coward Ray lewis who covered up a Double Murder.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2013, 09:46:30 PM »
Your Lack of Morals is why this world is going down the tubes! Blame the Coward Ray lewis who covered up a Double Murder.

X

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2013, 09:46:41 PM »
Name calling is not a mature response.Your as deep as a puddle.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2013, 09:46:48 PM »
Love the rainbow picture frame.
Is that Six Flags or Six....

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2013, 09:47:01 PM »
Love the rainbow picture frame.

He is soooo super creepy!
X

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2013, 09:48:03 PM »
And I thought Getbig was a place for the truth! NOT.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2013, 09:48:16 PM »

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH HIS F O O T B A L L  A C C O M P L I S H M E N T S?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2013, 09:48:45 PM »
MOB is in love!

X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2013, 09:50:02 PM »
And I thought Getbig was a place for the truth! NOT.

Hahaha, all we do is tell the truth, that what pisses people like you off the most.

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2013, 09:51:03 PM »
My point is If it was you or me we would be hard pressed to get a good job after covering up a double murder.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2013, 09:58:43 PM »
My point is If it was you or me we would be hard pressed to get a good job after covering up a double murder.

Why were you so fixated on his chest? Bet you wanted to lick that chest, huh?

X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2013, 09:59:57 PM »
Gayor please don't leave. I find you to be a fascinating guy.

Fellas where's that story someone wrote about Gayor getting posing trunks in the mail?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2013, 10:26:04 PM »
I am a huge NFL fan and I am Sick about the coverage of Ray Lewis.This Guy Pleads Guilty obstruction of justice.Mr Lewis Admitted to destroying blood evidence in a double murder and lying to police and instructing others to lie to police. If this was you or me we would be hard pressed to find any job,Yet Mr Lewis has a sweet gig waiting for him at espn.Blood of the victims was found inside the limo of mr lewis,You guys Think you would get a good job with this history?

I hear ya but he is one of the best LB's and it's a great story for the avg fan.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2013, 10:34:13 PM »
I give a shit about two DEAD people and Do you think you would get a sweet gig at espn after such a crime?

you only know of him because he is a football player. You only blame him because he is a football player. If it was earl the milk man you wouldnt rush to judge. Also...are you American?...cuz you see..how we do it here in the good ole US of A.. is.. .youre accused... youre arrested and charged... and then youre tried in a court of law....and the outcome is the outcome....

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2013, 10:42:45 PM »
you only know of him because he is a football player. You only blame him because he is a football player. If it was earl the milk man you wouldnt rush to judge. Also...are you American?...cuz you see..how we do it here in the good ole US of A.. is.. .youre accused... youre arrested and charged... and then youre tried in a court of law....and the outcome is the outcome....
Shhh! Don't make sense, logic is a black art to not be used with the Mayor of Schmoetown.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2013, 12:24:15 AM »
Shhh! Don't make sense, logic is a black art to not be used with the Mayor of Schmoetown.

Logic? How can you imply logic here when you are choosing to ignore all the public facts of this case, and simply base your opinion of the acquitted on the outcome of a hashed court proceeding by the DA?

oh wait, lemme guess, he s black, so even if he s guilty and the charges are dropped (yet the evidence we have strongly suggests otherwise) the media should milk afeleet/rappa brotha for feelgood stories ad nausium for ions to come. ;D

p.s. ;D ;D Brillinat how we should ignore a sham double homicide criminal trial and call to 'move on' cause the guy has been a 'good boy' since and is making the  Baltmore ravens money, as stated by some other pinhead earlier ::). only in amreeka.  

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2013, 12:35:27 AM »
I see that Mayor's tendency to obsess over muscular black men extends beyond the realm of bodybuilding.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2013, 12:37:12 AM »
Logic? How can you imply logic here when you are choosing to ignore all the public facts of this case, and simply base your opinion of the acquitted on the outcome of a hashed court proceeding by the DA?

oh wait, lemme guess, he s black, so even if he s guilty and the charges are dropped (yet the evidence we have strongly suggests otherwise) the media should milk afeleet/rappa brotha for feelgood stories ad nausium for ions to come. ;D

p.s. ;D ;D Brillinat how we should ignore a sham double homicide criminal trial and call to 'move on' cause the guy has been a 'good boy' since and is making the  Baltmore ravens money, as stated by some other pinhead earlier ::). only in amreeka.  

He went to court, whatever happened, happened. The State had a chance to appeal, correct? I'm not aware of the facts of the case, nore the probble cause of the charges.hen he changed his life. There will always be that mark on him, and people will always bring it up. ANd he knows it. By those who want to focus only on the negative...if he headed down the same path, people would criticize him more. But, when a person makes a 180 in their lives, can we not appreciate that? Can we not applaud another person making something positive, instead of walking down the other path?

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2013, 12:59:36 AM »
So it s to do with his 180? That he is portrayed as such a hero in the media? So if he lost his ball skills it would be different? Or if he didnt quote scripts every other sentence? I could care less over all. lewis or no lewis. just lookin at the open ends here.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2013, 06:31:56 AM »
Maybe Bertil Fox can get a gig with ESPN. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2013, 06:42:13 AM »
I am a huge NFL fan and I am Sick about the coverage of Ray Lewis.This Guy Pleads Guilty obstruction of justice.Mr Lewis Admitted to destroying blood evidence in a double murder and lying to police and instructing others to lie to police. If this was you or me we would be hard pressed to find any job,Yet Mr Lewis has a sweet gig waiting for him at espn.Blood of the victims was found inside the limo of mr lewis,You guys Think you would get a good job with this history?

We all here ignore the fact that you perform fellatio on the staff of MD and 43 percent of the IFBB pro bodybuilders.....so I think we can overlook Ray Lewis
A

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2013, 06:52:37 AM »
The facts are not the same as hate! WOW gitbig is a bunch of PC LOSERS!

Mayor, you are 100% right.
Lewis is a criminal (who turned it around) but if it were you or I, we'd be fired from our job I'm sure...

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2013, 07:28:39 AM »
Very True powerlift66. Look at any job application and there are questions about being arrested and or indicted. Sad to see getbiggers all over Rays jock!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2013, 07:34:15 AM »
Very True powerlift66. Look at any job application and there are questions about being arrested and or indicted. Sad to see getbiggers all over Rays jock!

You may be the moderator over at MD but over here, you are in charge of nothing.  Who the fuck are you to judge Ray Lewis....he went to court and has done his time...he didn't kill anyone...it was his friends who were AQUITTED due to self-defense.....so fuck you!
A