Author Topic: Dog or cat ?  (Read 41303 times)

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
Re: Dog or cat ?
« Reply #200 on: February 04, 2013, 04:20:04 AM »
Probably have to agree with you, but if a cat scratches my nephew be damn sure I'm not going to sit there and let it happen. I've heard cats can't be discipline through physical means. Reminds me of a story of a friend of mine who use to bang this older bitch on her bed while the cat just sat there and watched. Truth be told he thought she had something sexual with the cat, anyway got sick of the cat just sitting there and staring and slapped the fuck out of it hard when she wasn't looking. Guess what cat never sat on that bed again. lol

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #201 on: February 04, 2013, 05:03:44 AM »
Stupid the way this thread has gone with personal attacks.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: February 06, 2013, 01:23:47 AM »
Probably have to agree with you, but if a cat scratches my nephew be damn sure I'm not going to sit there and let it happen. I've heard cats can't be discipline through physical means. Reminds me of a story of a friend of mine who use to bang this older bitch on her bed while the cat just sat there and watched. Truth be told he thought she had something sexual with the cat, anyway got sick of the cat just sitting there and staring and slapped the fuck out of it hard. Guess what cat never sat on that bed again. lol
was it you???

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #203 on: February 06, 2013, 06:06:35 AM »
ok i understand you were born with animals and your house was like a zoo but this doesnt make you know more about animals or have the talent to deal with them.. jimmy is my first ever dog but i am sure i deal with dogs much better than you..

seems that living all your life with animals has made you an animal ;D
cant say i approve your kids way of treatingen the cat but your dog is a wery good looking dog, are german sheperds common in egypt?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #204 on: February 06, 2013, 09:45:45 AM »
cant say i approve your kids way of treatingen the cat but your dog is a wery good looking dog, are german sheperds common in egypt?

i dont care if you approve my kids way or not.. but this was not "his way".. it just happened when we were taking the video and i separated them when i found him pressing hard on the cat..

yes GSD is the most popular dog in egypt,.. also rots..

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #205 on: February 07, 2013, 03:13:03 AM »
i dont care if you approve my kids way or not.. but this was not "his way".. it just happened when we were taking the video and i separated them when i found him pressing hard on the cat..

yes GSD is the most popular dog in egypt,.. also rots..
i have kids i know they are quite impulsive =)

how about pitbulls and staffs?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #206 on: February 07, 2013, 06:24:12 AM »
i have kids i know they are quite impulsive =)

how about pitbulls and staffs?

pitbull and american bully have become very popular especially the later.. but not for dogs fights as you may think.. dogs fights are not popular here and is very limited..

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #207 on: February 08, 2013, 04:28:31 AM »
Ok people i warned you all to play nice in this thread! ... >:(

?