Author Topic: Naked Burglar Held at Gunpoint by Homeowners, Masturbates, Defecates in House  (Read 3375 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Which getbigger is this?

Gregory Bruni was recently held at gunpoint by a Fort Myers, Fla. homeowner whose house Bruni allegedly tried to rob while naked.

The naked Bruni allegedly broke in to steal a television, but was immediately caught by the unidentified residents.

The homeowner's wife shot at Bruni three times with a .38 revolver, but missed. Her husband then held Bruni at gunpoint with a 12-gauge shotgun and called the police.

Unfortunately, before police could arrive, Bruni reportedly masturbated and defecated in the home.

In his 911 call, the husband said: “He dropped off my roof and run right in my house. He’s laying on my floor. He run in my f*cking house naked, hooting and hollering and tearing shit up... Lay down, motherf*cker, lay down."

Bruni was taken to Lee Memorial Hospital and is facing two charges of criminal mischief, battery, occupied burglary and resisting without violence.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
V

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Which getbigger is this?

Gregory Bruni was recently held at gunpoint by a Fort Myers, Fla. homeowner whose house Bruni allegedly tried to rob while naked.

The naked Bruni allegedly broke in to steal a television, but was immediately caught by the unidentified residents.

The homeowner's wife shot at Bruni three times with a .38 revolver, but missed. Her husband then held Bruni at gunpoint with a 12-gauge shotgun and called the police.

Unfortunately, before police could arrive, Bruni reportedly masturbated and defecated in the home.

In his 911 call, the husband said: “He dropped off my roof and run right in my house. He’s laying on my floor. He run in my f*cking house naked, hooting and hollering and tearing shit up... Lay down, motherf*cker, lay down."

Bruni was taken to Lee Memorial Hospital and is facing two charges of criminal mischief, battery, occupied burglary and resisting without violence.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
Could be PEABRAIN, provided someone gave him the bus fare to get to Florida.
!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
only in forida

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
Haha, 'bigmc' running amok and getting in the news, I see!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Could be PEABRAIN, provided someone gave him the bus fare to get to Florida.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Which getbigger is this?

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
;D
F

snx

• Getbig IV
Bring out the gimp.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Should have got a camera and tell him it was live streaming to youtube. Maybe he would think it would be awkward, and stop.