Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 23, 2014, 04:54:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reporting for Security duty at 4pm *UPDATED*  (Read 1884 times)
calfzilla
Getbig V

FREE ANABOLICHALO...SOON

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2013, 08:59:35 PM »

Why doesn't the security company hire another officer so they don't have to pay so much overtime with the double shifts? 
Report to moderator   Logged
airosol
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2013, 09:01:23 PM »

In this  line of work I've seen (and eaten) it all, from two week old pizza to rancid tuna sandwiches. I've got a cast iron stomach. And if by some fluke I did get the runs I simply use a homemade adult diaper: grab a maxi pad from the Ladies Room, and after taking a messy dump, wedge the maxi pad up between the butt cheeks to keep the keister region dry and comfy for the duration of the security shift.

The mc guyver of the security biz. How lOng until to give Milton the heave-ho and start getting your own contracts?

grapefruit holder
Fuzzy Nuts
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2013, 09:02:29 PM »

In this  line of work I've seen (and eaten) it all, from two week old pizza to rancid tuna sandwiches. I've got a cast iron stomach. And if by some fluke I did get the runs I simply use a homemade adult diaper: grab a maxi pad from the Ladies Room, and after taking a messy dump, wedge the maxi pad up between the butt cheeks to keep the keister region dry and comfy for the duration of the security shift.
Security work was starting to sound kind of glamorous, until this post.
gmflex
Getbig IV

Winter Olympics!! The Empire does not approve..

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2013, 09:09:13 PM »

Grin Grin
lmao
SF1900
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2013, 10:03:29 PM »

True Amateur, how is the night shift going?
calfzilla
Getbig V

FREE ANABOLICHALO...SOON

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2013, 10:18:43 PM »

TA can tell us any stories how you caught any African Americans committing a criminal act and you had to rough them up?
C-BuZz
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2013, 10:20:42 PM »

Can hardly wait for another update from TA.

Refresh, Refresh, Refresh,Refresh, Refresh, Refresh,Refresh, Refresh, Refresh,Refresh, Refresh, Refresh,Refresh, Refresh, Refresh,Refresh, Refresh, Refresh,Refresh, Refresh, Refresh,Refresh, Refresh, Refresh,Refresh, Refresh, Refresh,Refresh, Refresh, Refresh,Refresh, Refresh, Refresh,Refresh, Refresh, Refresh,Refresh, Refresh, Refresh,Refresh, Refresh, Refresh,Refresh, Refresh, Refresh,Refresh, Refresh, Refresh,Refresh, Refresh, Refresh,Refresh, Refresh, Refresh,
arce1988
Getbig V

ARCE USA USMC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2013, 10:35:57 PM »

Grin
Dr.J
Competitors II
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2013, 12:42:34 AM »

Alright guys, I've been handling a disturbance on The Free Chatline phone line, as I am the guest moderator tonight. Things seem relatively quiet on Getbig.com, I'm about to heat up some Chinese Food I found in the lunch room refrigerator, so I'll be back shortly.
[/quote
Sweeeeeetttttttt........ .found food of peace!!

Mr. AZ 2003
booty
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2013, 12:50:56 AM »

This is like a south park episode.  Do you keep brown paper bags close by too?  They are handy if you suddenly get ill and need to vomit. 
C-BuZz
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2013, 01:04:18 AM »

TA taking care of business.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfDjvhsdQoo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfDjvhsdQoo</a>
Dr.J
Competitors II
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2013, 03:05:50 AM »

TA....you sleeping on the job?!

Mr. AZ 2003
booty
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2013, 05:50:53 AM »

Okay guys, I'm wrapping up the double Security shift. The workers are going to start arriving in the building soon, and I have to go out front and raise The American Flag.
Why are you raising the american flag??  Is it a special celebration or something? 
dj181
Getbig V

stimulate-recover-grow

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2013, 06:06:35 AM »

TA can tell us any stories how you caught any African Americans committing a criminal act and you had to rough them up?

Grin
CalvinH
Getbig V

Free Foozle!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2013, 07:07:50 AM »

The American Flag gets raised every day and lowered every night at this building. Sometimes I hum The National Anthem as I'm raising it.

Cool
Chacka
Getbig III

Time out

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2013, 07:30:03 AM »

funny shit right here  Smiley
Chacka
Getbig III

Time out

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2013, 07:33:20 AM »

... and you seem to have dramatically reduced the # of posts by that flacid queef "Howard" past few weeks good job!
HockeyFightFan
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2013, 11:31:42 AM »

After membership on over fifty chat forums, many of which I proudly served as moderator, I would like to think I know a thing or two about handling these troublemakers. Cranks like Arse and Howard are a dime a dozen, and can be easily handled with advanced "mental judo" techniques.

True Amateur, what do you think of this?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=353684.msg4985914#msg4985914

Getbig's own "juruth" also happens to frequent telephone chatlines. You guys probably have something in common.
HockeyFightFan
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2013, 01:35:22 PM »

True Amateur, what do you think of this?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=353684.msg4985914#msg4985914

Getbig's own "juruth" also happens to frequent telephone chatlines. You guys probably have something in common.

Bump  Grin
gmflex
Getbig IV

Winter Olympics!! The Empire does not approve..

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2013, 06:31:11 PM »

Grin
arce1988
Getbig V

ARCE USA USMC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2013, 08:54:47 PM »

Grin
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!