Author Topic: This man is correct about Big Ron  (Read 3574 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
This man is correct about Big Ron
« on: March 07, 2019, 01:11:15 AM »
 8)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: This man is correct about Big Ron
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 02:20:59 AM »
He sounds like a schmoe.
X

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 02:36:20 AM »
Absurd.  This guy acts like Ronnie made significant contributions to history/society... he hasn't.  

The majority thinks Ron Coleman is a low IQ retard who took a bunch of drugs and ruined his joints lifting super heavy weights.  

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2019, 02:47:27 AM »
Absurd.  This guy acts like Ronnie made significant contributions to history/society... he hasn't.  

The majority thinks Ron Coleman is a low IQ retard who took a bunch of drugs and ruined his joints lifting super heavy weights.  

Maybe so - There are also Very Many Low IQ retards in many walks of Life who take an abundance
Of various drugs & Have a variety of ailments including joint problems Who have never lifted Weights.
I doubt they’ve contributed much to society either.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2019, 03:20:12 AM »
Lee Haney won the exact number of sandows. But unlike Ronnie he didn't trained more than he needed it. Specially after done competition.   After 07 Ronnie started lifting like an idiot.....  Injury after injury.   

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2019, 03:37:15 AM »
Lee Haney won the exact number of sandows. But unlike Ronnie he didn't trained more than he needed it. Specially after done competition.   After 07 Ronnie started lifting like an idiot.....  Injury after injury.  

Ron lifted like an idiot from the beginning.  Steroid psychosis is a bitch.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2019, 04:52:58 AM »
for comparison do we have any stats of people injured themselves in other sports?

can we have a thread calling them idiots for variety

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2019, 06:02:27 AM »
Lee Haney equal amounts of Sandows, retired undefeated from the Olympia!! Still in 100% better shape than Ronnie!! Coleman is a fucking retard and was simply a better responder to drugs than his peers at the time!!!

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2019, 06:08:54 AM »
I respect Ronnie for training like a fucking beast day in  And day out.Not the smartest man but he did what he wanted to do and was the biggest mr.O to date and that will stand for a long time I imagine.strong and huge and he had a blast.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2019, 06:18:45 AM »
for comparison do we have any stats of people injured themselves in other sports?

can we have a thread calling them idiots for variety

Feel free to start one

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2019, 06:42:53 AM »
Ron made his choices- good or bad. We all do.

The injuries he has suffered simply show what extreme or unnatural exertions will do to the body over time. Ever see pics of a professional balerina’s feet? Oh man- horrid. And look at aging marathon runners. A lot of them run like cripples eventually.

For a healthy life moderation is always the key. But if you want to accomplish extreme goals that goes out the window- and there is a price you eventually pay- physical or mental.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2019, 12:53:42 PM »
Ron made his choices- good or bad. We all do.

The injuries he has suffered simply show what extreme or unnatural exertions will do to the body over time. Ever see pics of a professional balerina’s feet? Oh man- horrid. And look at aging marathon runners. A lot of them run like cripples eventually.

For a healthy life moderation is always the key. But if you want to accomplish extreme goals that goes out the window- and there is a price you eventually pay- physical or mental.

Exactly
Ronnie is now suffering for his Passion
As Many of other Sports & Professions do to Reach The Top in Their Particular Endeavour 

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2019, 01:05:09 PM »
He sounds like a schmoe.

Big Time...  :D

Schmoe Weider level...

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2019, 02:55:22 PM »
getbiggers are not strangers when it comes to putting their health on the line living their passion for posting on a msg board... the number of getbiggers with blisters on their fingers, swollen thumbs etc is long.

could theyve done it without these injuries? maybe post less with enough resting times between post. eating healthier snacks in front of the screen. wearing gloves... properly stretching their fingers... who can tell for sure

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2019, 01:45:02 AM »

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2019, 03:27:37 AM »
Ron lifted like an idiot from the beginning.  Steroid psychosis is a bitch.

I know but by 2006 he already had 8 sandows and still was healthy enough to live a normal life ......yet he kept training like an idiot. And now claims he's all broken down beciase that's the price he paid to win those sandows which is total BS.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2019, 09:03:59 AM »

I don't know man, maybe to people who have never been in and around bodybuilding and just sports in general (any sport) who don't know I could see this. But I don't know very many athletes or sports fans and even my high schoolers who don't know his name. He is literally a household name. He's literally the best bodybuilder that's ever lived.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2019, 10:03:07 AM »
This guy acts like Ronnie made significant contributions to history/society... he hasn't.  

Ronnie Coleman deserves a Nobel Peace Price for being one of the best athletes in one of the most popular sports ever: Bodybuilding.

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2019, 11:21:31 AM »
Exactly
Ronnie is now suffering for his Passion
As Many of other Sports & Professions do to Reach The Top in Their Particular Endeavour 

But did he really have to suffer for his "passion?"  As already pointed out, Haney did no such suffering for it.  Cutler didn't.  And I suspect Phildo won't suffer either, other than whatever mental duress he endures when some "haterz" post on his gay social media about how narrow and retarded he is.

At any rate, I suppose what's done is done.  It's just a shame though because Ronnie's injuries were completely unnecessary.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2019, 03:03:27 AM »
But did he really have to suffer for his "passion?"  As already pointed out, Haney did no such suffering for it.  Cutler didn't.  And I suspect Phildo won't suffer either, other than whatever mental duress he endures when some "haterz" post on his gay social media about how narrow and retarded he is.

At any rate, I suppose what's done is done.  It's just a shame though because Ronnie's injuries were completely unnecessary.

I doubt he needed to train as he did & Could of avoided the long term damage he’s caused
To his body, Either he didn’t know better or didn’t care / Believed his body would not be damaged,
I tend to think it’s a bit of each.

Dorian has said in hindsight he wouldn’t of pushed quite so hard especially in the final stages
Of contest Prep.

What Hypertrophy Said is so True.
“The injuries he has suffered simply show what extreme or unnatural exertions will do to the body over time. Ever see pics of a professional balerina’s feet? Oh man- horrid. And look at aging marathon runners. A lot of them run like cripples eventually.”

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2019, 04:24:30 AM »
GOAT in BB is Lee Haney. 8 Sandow's, great family man, great person, was a beast in his day, and knew when to stop.
Of course thats just my opinion, but he does have the record and career to back it up.

GOAT