Author Topic: Recommend a hardcore bodybuilding gym in the Orlando Florida area?  (Read 3865 times)

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Gonna be there this summer with the family...don't want to miss any workouts. Any good gyms in the area? Thanks!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Re: Recommend a hardcore bodybuilding gym in the Orlando Florida area?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 05:56:37 PM »
Momosul Gym

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 06:47:57 PM »
Your best bet would be LA Fitness, to be honest. I used to train at Bally off Powers and Colonial. But, they closed it. It was "hardcore", in the sense that there were plenty of big dudes, mostly black (and many of them Haitian), two legitimate power cages and plenty of free weights.

LA Fitness has plenty of toys, including dumbbells that go up to 150 lbs. But, the chrome is so shiny you can see your reflection. The plates are all rubber-coated and jet black. But, there are scores of them, more than enough for you to get down and act a fool.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 12:08:37 AM »
I train in LA Fitness here, but if you want a real good gym, go to Golds Gym on Sandlake,  that's the best one.  Golds Gym in Altamonte is nice too.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 01:40:23 AM »
No doubt about it go to Golds.  I'm guessing its the one on sandlake like Big Ach said.  When i'm in town I love that gym.  Got all u need.  pretty hardcore area in the back part.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2013, 02:29:03 AM »
Gonna be there this summer with the family...don't want to miss any workouts. Any good gyms in the area? Thanks!

::)

Get a LA Fitness membership. I had to switch because of my schedule.   I was meeting nice women.  Now I'm in a hardcore gym in the late evening with a bunch of Asian dudes.  I'm not in FL, but it plays out the same way.  >:(

The Idol

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2013, 04:39:31 AM »
::)

Get a LA Fitness membership. I had to switch because of my schedule.   I was meeting nice women.  Now I'm in a hardcore gym in the late evening with a bunch of Asian dudes.  I'm not in FL, but it plays out the same way.  >:(
^
LOL, this asshole doesn't even lift weights...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2013, 11:55:22 AM »
I train in LA Fitness here, but if you want a real good gym, go to Golds Gym on Sandlake,  that's the best one.  Golds Gym in Altamonte is nice too.

Then, you know you can look at the bars to make sure your hair isn't out of place.

;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2013, 05:24:02 PM »
Delray Fitness