Author Topic: 1 yr old girl survives crash, not in car seat  (Read 5575 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
1 yr old girl survives crash, not in car seat
« on: January 23, 2013, 01:05:13 PM »
This 1 yr old Russian girl survives a car crash, and she was not hooked up in a carseat
http://m.jalopnik.com/5978415/you-wont-believe-this-baby-survived-this-crash-on-a-russian-highway

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: 1 yr old girl survives crash, not in car seat
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 01:07:46 PM »
This 1 yr old Russian girl survives a car crash, and she was not hooked up in a carseat
http://m.jalopnik.com/5978415/you-wont-believe-this-baby-survived-this-crash-on-a-russian-highway

Why are they not in shock?  I've come upon several wrecks, and no one jumps out and starts collecting debris and stuffing it into their car?  :o

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 01:11:21 PM »
Why are they not in shock?  I've come upon several wrecks, and no one jumps out and starts collecting debris and stuffing it into their car?  :o
because they probably didn't want it known that they got into an accident. Or we're more concerned over that than their lives. Obviously, they don't care about their child's live that much, due to not having the bike strapped up in a carseat.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 04:01:04 PM »
Good for that kid. Never knew how close he came to being smoked. Fucking Russia, everybody wanna drive like an idiot, but don't no one wanna have no heavy ass dash camera!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 06:01:46 PM »
because they probably didn't want it known that they got into an accident. Or we're more concerned over that than their lives. Obviously, they don't care about their child's live that much, due to not having the bike strapped up in a carseat.

Wow....

Are there car seat laws in Russia?  I'm reading a book that pretty much sums up why Russians are the way they are.  They remind me a lot of Appalachian people.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 06:07:16 PM »
Wow....

Are there car seat laws in Russia?  I'm reading a book that pretty much sums up why Russians are the way they are.  They remind me a lot of Appalachian people.

What's the book?

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2013, 06:12:27 PM »

Russians don't have weak American emotions. Russians are strong like soviet steel.

Wow....

What is the name of this book?
all drugs - TPPIIP

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2013, 06:29:06 PM »
What's the book?

Lost and Found in Russia

Susan Richards was one of those many Russophiles who basked in the opportunities presented by Gorbachev's policy of glasnost in the 1980s. A closed society was suddenly opened up, and writers and film-makers descended on the country to explore the dark holes, lies and silences that made up so much of Soviet history. Most were driven by combinations of personal fascination and a conviction that by establishing the "truth" of the past they were in some way serving the people of a country that had been unable to talk honestly for so long. We (for I was one) were motivated by a belief that you could not have a healthy society if you did not know the past from which you came. Nor a future if you could not speak openly about the present.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2013, 07:08:23 PM »

That is pretty fucked up - you'd think all adults would be checking the baby rather than getting the stuff off the road.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2013, 07:11:54 PM »
That is pretty fucked up - you'd think all adults would be checking the baby rather than getting the stuff off the road.

Yeah, I couldn't jump into action like that even if I was afraid of getting into trouble.  I would have taken the baby off the road, and than sat there shaking or something.  :o

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2013, 02:40:47 AM »
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccc ccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkl!!!!!!!!
Mr. AZ 2003

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2013, 02:44:03 AM »
Icy roads, potent vodka, russian soul. Great combination.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2013, 04:12:31 AM »
She must have been standing by the rear window or something.

Edit: Can children that young even stand?  ;D

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2013, 06:29:29 AM »
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkl!!!!!!!!

This ^^^^^^^^ :o

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2013, 06:31:26 AM »
somewhere it would have been good had the kid died for that lunatic father

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2013, 06:49:45 AM »

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2013, 08:24:50 AM »
that just made my day

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2013, 09:47:41 AM »
Wow....

Are there car seat laws in Russia?  I'm reading a book that pretty much sums up why Russians are the way they are.  They remind me a lot of Appalachian people.

HAHAHA, lemme guess... written by americano who got pissed that Rossiyans didn't let him/her steal their endless resources

Cum' get your book sum' autograph yankee  8)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2013, 09:48:44 AM »

kudos to the 2nd driver for being alert like a mutherfucker!  i thought that was debris.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2013, 10:00:21 AM »
Lost and Found in Russia

Susan Richards was one of those many Russophiles who basked in the opportunities presented by Gorbachev's policy of glasnost in the 1980s. A closed society was suddenly opened up, and writers and film-makers descended on the country to explore the dark holes, lies and silences that made up so much of Soviet history. Most were driven by combinations of personal fascination and a conviction that by establishing the "truth" of the past they were in some way serving the people of a country that had been unable to talk honestly for so long. We (for I was one) were motivated by a belief that you could not have a healthy society if you did not know the past from which you came. Nor a future if you could not speak openly about the present.

Little irony in someone from country which tortures people in secret prisons and counterfeits evidence of "weapons of mass destruction" to attack a small country incapable to defend itself demanding honesty from others  ;D ;D

HAHAHA, "opportunities presented by Gorbachev" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, guaranteed yankee

Read the fukin' figures. That piece of shit is responsible for possibly the most horrible destruction of an entire country:

Compared to 1985, the state deficit grew from 0 to 109 billion rubles; gold funds decreased from 2,000 to 200 tons; and external debt grew from 0 to 120 billion dollars.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Gorbachev#Dissolution_of_the_Soviet_Union

From zero debt to 120 bln under this piece of shit.
Gold reserves from largest in the world to nothing.
wow, no one has never done that to his own people.
Putin paid the debts off and thanks to him Russia today is practically debt-free by todays standards.

If there is Hell, this man will burn in there.

I don't understand why Putin lets this "man" live in country he so much hates. This man is responsible for more suffering than any other living person.
It says "traitor" in the pic. Notice the mark of satan in his forehead.

Only good thing is that this creature is not shown in annual victory day parade.
His presence would be a disgrace; thanks to him the country that beat nazis, helped Vietnam defend themselves, kept americans behind the borders for decades was torn down and trampled in ground.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2013, 01:00:06 PM »

HAHAHA, lemme guess... written by americano who got pissed that Rossiyans didn't let him/her steal their endless resources

Cum' get your book sum' autograph yankee  8)

I like Russians, and Russia you fucker.   8)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2013, 01:02:12 PM »

HAHAHA, "opportunities presented by Gorbachev" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, guaranteed yankee

The Author is British