Author Topic: Alex Jones: Credibility? I don't need no stinkin' credibility!  (Read 1933 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Alex Jones: Credibility? I don't need no stinkin' credibility!
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2013, 04:01:08 PM »
so he was wrong,thankyou       i don't know why we had to go though all these posts ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2013, 04:01:37 PM »
maybe you can help find where it makes humans gay,my juice box drinking buddy  ;D
Again, all I need to post is enough information to show it's a legitimate concern and legit topic for debate.  Unless you think we've been doing animal studies all these years to learn what effect a chemical has on ETs from space. ::)  And I've already posted enough to show that.  There's also several other sources of people and the media talking about this completely separate from Alex Jones.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2013, 04:02:43 PM »
so he was wrong,thankyou       i don't know why we had to go though all these posts ;D
::) Oh, now you're just going to make shit up.  melt on...

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2013, 04:03:47 PM »
Don't cry blacken... I know you needed this to all be shit alex jones just pulled out of his ass but it looks like it's not for the most part. ;)

no it doesn't what planet are you on?

estrogen is made from testosterone in the male body. Soy has more estrogenic effects then BPA. what you have just done is show that a xenobiotic inhibits sperm production. Should we suspect hanes due to tight undergarments as this also reduces sperm, what about global warming, heating those balls up. Your connection is spurious, BPA is a toxin, it is a metabolic disrupter.

You didn't prove gayness is a disease, nor chemically induced, it happens in over 300 species of wild animal.

You seem to think high estrogen will instantly make you a woman, guess what, increasing test has the same effect on estrogen, bloated anyone?

Gays arent increasing,it's our beliefs that have changed allowing them to be liberated, celebrate it not link it to some global plan of domination. Jesus, when you can be hanged for being gay, how many do you think will? coming out is a big issue today even.

In closing you have made numerous spurious conclusions based off mostly murine model and in vitro studies, fail.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2013, 04:04:14 PM »
again jones says it makes humans gay can you post a link, if you can't he was lying            hey but spin away  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2013, 04:05:20 PM »

estrogen is made from testosterone in the male body. Soy has more estrogenic effects then BPA. what you have just done is show that a xenobiotic inhibits sperm production. Should we suspect hanes due to tight undergarments as this also reduces sperm, what about global warming, heating those balls up. Your connection is spurious, BPA is a toxin, it is a metabolic disrupter.

You didn't prove gayness is a disease, nor chemically induced, it happens in over 300 species of wild animal.

You seem to think high estrogen will instantly make you a woman, guess what, increasing test has the same effect on estrogen, bloated anyone?

Gays arent increasing,it's our beliefs that have changed allowing them to be liberated, celebrate it not link it to some global plan of domination. Jesus, when you can be hanged for being gay, how many do you think will? coming out is a big issue today even.

In closing you have made numerous spurious conclusions based off mostly murine model and in vitro studies, fail.

thank you

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2013, 04:11:53 PM »
Anybody can say anything in America and ten percent of the population will believe it.
G

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2013, 04:12:00 PM »
It's not about them turning people "gay", it's about them being dangerous and damaging. You seized on one part of what he was saying and discounted everything else, regardless of how many times that Hugo bludgeoned you with studies and facts about the dangers of said chemicals.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2013, 04:17:58 PM »
wow chemicals are dangerous, really        thanks but where are they making us gay   

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2013, 04:21:38 PM »
wow chemicals are dangerous, really        thanks but where are they making us gay   
::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2013, 04:31:28 PM »

All you've done is spew on about shit I never said.  I never said anything about gayness being a disease or agrue that humans are the only animals to exhibit homosexual behavior or anything along those lines.  I haven't even made any conclusions, not one but thanks for just saying I did ::)  What I have posted is enough to show that BPA's potential for demasculinizing males is a valid concern for debate and that Alex Jones is not remotely the only person addressing the possible rammifications of these scientific studies on BPA.  The issue is his credibility for even talking about it. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2013, 06:37:34 AM »
It's not about them turning people "gay", it's about them being dangerous and damaging. You seized on one part of what he was saying and discounted everything else, regardless of how many times that Hugo bludgeoned you with studies and facts about the dangers of said chemicals.

no, how much BPA where the rats given? and how much is consumed by a human?

the methodology of the studies need to be reviewed, these simple quips won't do.

There has always been chemicals, by-products of technology that are toxic. that is clear.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2013, 06:40:49 AM »
All you've done is spew on about shit I never said.  I never said anything about gayness being a disease or agrue that humans are the only animals to exhibit homosexual behavior or anything along those lines.  I haven't even made any conclusions, not one but thanks for just saying I did ::)  What I have posted is enough to show that BPA's potential for demasculinizing males is a valid concern for debate and that Alex Jones is not remotely the only person addressing the possible rammifications of these scientific studies on BPA.  The issue is his credibility for even talking about it. 

well you said that for the most part alex jones was right, indicating that for the most part you support his conclusions. Based off of this inference I then tried to disprove what alex jones said which in turn disproves your statement by extension.

Nothing wrong with discussing BPA, but if you think it's a master plan to create gays to reduce procreation then no. I could go on a rant about soy isoflavones and the increase in foods with soy, proving that doesn't remotely back any of his conclusions. The only thing that is certain is BPA is a toxin that's it, that's the only conclusion you can draw, alex jones didn't stop there meaning he isn't partly right.