Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 14, 2018, 05:44:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Moslem refugee destroys Virgin Mary and Baby Jesus  (Read 1492 times)
IRON CROSS
Getbig IV

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2018, 10:54:44 PM »

Say what you want, I just came back from Italy, visited naples, rome and venice, I hardly saw muslims around, yeah you saw the odd couple walking around, saw a lot of Africans in naples, most where trying to work by selling watches, bags, shoes around shopping centres.

STOP bullshitting , over 600 000 fuckers in Italy, regarding to you S.Salvini is lying (WOW), Facebook is "lying" too Huh, I have Italian friends so ,
most of them (like 99%) do fuck all ,Palermo looks like Cairo, Italian & French riviera is no more ,etc,etc,.................

Va Fanculo , stinkray
Report to moderator   Logged
Griffith
Getbig V

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2018, 11:04:57 PM »

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1032381/france-news-italy-migrant-crisis-matteo-salvini

Salvini DEMANDS answers after French soldiers 'drive into Italy and drop off migrants'

ITALY has demanded France respond to shock reports French gendarmes crossed into Italy illegally and dropped off two migrants in the woods near Turin before returning to France.
stingray
Getbig III

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2018, 12:25:48 AM »

STOP bullshitting , over 600 000 fuckers in Italy, regarding to you S.Salvini is lying (WOW), Facebook is "lying" too Huh, I have Italian friends so ,
most of them (like 99%) do fuck all ,Palermo looks like Cairo, Italian & French riviera is no more ,etc,etc,.................

Va Fanculo , stinkray

Bro the least of my concerns where muslims in Europe, the biggest problem I face was pick pockets everywhere, I was walking protecting my stuff, my mate who was with me caught a young white chick with her hand in his bag.
IRON CROSS
Getbig IV

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2018, 12:45:07 AM »

Bro the least of my concerns where muslims in Europe, the biggest problem I face was pick pockets everywhere, I was walking protecting my stuff, my mate who was with me caught a young white chick with her hand in his bag.

jeezuuss , eveyrone knows about romanian gypsy's pick pocketting in rome,florence ,................... Roll Eyes

suggestion : when in Rome U should wear Lazio footbal jersey, in south Italy Napoli 1 & Juventus jersey in northern parts  Wink

& parla italiano  Smiley
sarcafago
Getbig II

Keep your whip hand strong.

« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2018, 01:04:45 AM »

Griffith
Getbig V

« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2018, 02:01:00 AM »

You mean gypsies.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!