Author Topic: Need some advise please  (Read 4676 times)

Jimbob

• Getbig I
Need some advise please
« on: January 22, 2013, 04:15:02 AM »
Iv been training now for about 2 and half years and have gained quite well. my problem is i have stoped gaining in the last 6 month and cannot break through no matter what i seem to do these are my stats. 5.6 height when i started training i was around 112 pounds so like a stick im now around 196 pounds with max 15% bf. iv done a good few courses. first coupple were just d boll. then i did a couple with test e on its own. the last couple i did have been test e and tren keeping the tren aroung 600 but taking the test as high as 1200 and still not gaining. im now crusing on 300 on test cyp. my diet is usally quite clean. altho when on tren i was eating anything and everything cos i just stayed lean on it. Im going to go back on in march and i would really appreashate any advice on what i should be doing i no iv gained a lot it that time and you canot constanly grow i just want to take it to the next step. i should also mention the first course of tern and test i did i also took HGH and i did grow over a 3 month period i was running it a 5iu a day. its just expensive and id like to leave it out unill i really need it. thanks.

whitewidow

Re: Need some advise please
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 05:12:45 AM »
How long did it take to go from 112lbs to 196lbs? that is alot of weight gain! If it was rapid weight gain be careful! It is not good to put that much weight on that rapidly! If your bodyfat is still 15% I would focus on getting down to the single digits! try leaning out to 7-8% naturally just by eating clean and doing alot of cardio then start up another cycle that should  give your body some time to rest and it is always better to start a cycle when you are at about 6-8 bf%.
Have you done just those 2 cycles? I would continue the HGH while you lean out. what is your goal? to gain more weight? at that height I wouldn't add anymore weight if you are 196lbs 15% BF. Your goal should be to cutt down a bit then bulk back up. I can't really give you cycle advise till you tell us how quick you went from 112lbs to 196lbs! if it was rapid weight gain you might need some rest!

Jimbob

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 07:07:42 AM »
Iv gone from 112lbs to 196lbs over a 2 and a half year period it has been a gradual increase. i know it is a lot.

i gained a bout 2 stone from just eating alone and trainig natrual over a 6 month period then started the gear. theses are the cycles i have done to get me there.

I started with d boll alone a 6 week cycle gained about 14 pounds. waited a couple of month and did this again and gained a bit more.

I then did a test only cycle for 10 weeks running it at 400 and gained another 14 pounds. I then did a pct and 8 weeks of and went back on a test only cycle again for about 12 weeks gaining maybe another 14 pounds.

At this point i started learning a lot more and after another pct and 8 weeks of i went on to another cycle and did test e at 800 and tren at 400 for 12 weeks i was very strong at this point i was also running the hgh at 5iu a day for 3 month this is what got me to where i am today.

I did another cycle after 12 week of and didnt gain much at all altho got very strong i was running the tren at 600 and started the test at 800 but took it up to 1200 this course lasted 14 week and i havent come of im just taking 300 of test cyp a week at the moment.

My goal is to get leaner now but i dont want to loose what i have gained i want to start loosing some body fat whilst gaining some good muscle. i like to think i could stand on stage at some point. i have tryed to wright this to the best of my memory. i can post some pics if this will help?

big_pauly

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 08:16:46 AM »
seems you hit a plateau...your body cannot put on an infinite amount of mass/weight...ramping up the dosages, is definitely not better in this case....your body is telling you to take a break...I know that is NOT what you want to hear, but I am just talking from experience...take a 2 or 3 month break and then just hop on again, but with different compounds...maybe start up at the end of march, so you can look decent for the summer..this is just my opinion, and I believe a valid one...keep it in mind..

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 10:40:45 PM »
I would def spend some time just getting down to 6-8% BF and do it the hard way by just dieting and doing cardio. If you do it right you will not lose your size! hell you might even give an illusion of weighing more if you leaned down to 6-8%. This should take you 3 months. I would def rest for a bit then when you get 6-8% jump back on. I would not use that much Test! use 500-600mg a week of any form of test. I would also throw in a nandrolone ester NPP or regular nandrolone decanoate. do a 16 week cycle. use dbol or anadrol to jumpstart your cycle or both. use either 50-100mg dianabol a day or better use 50mg dbol/50mg anadrol just for the first 4 weeks to jumpstart. after 10 weeks drop down your test to around 300mg drop the nandrolone, throw in 700 mg of primo a week, 500mg of Masteron propionate a week, 150mg of parabolin a week, 400mg tren acetate a week and add 100mg anavar a day. use the parabolin every 3rd day. The tren A you can inject EOD. so basically your last 6 weeks is going to be

8IU HGH-ED  if you can afford it. weeks 10-16 try lowering to 4IU ED/ if chinese dosage might need adjustment

300mg-short test ester- every week
700mg-primobolon- every week shoot 100mg everyday
150mg-parabolon-shoot- 1- 76.50mg shot EOD
400mg Trenbolone acetate- 100mg EOD + one extra shot of 100mg
500mg masteron propionate-100mg daily Mon-Fri
100mg anavar ED
Arimidex-.50mg EOd if needed.

If you start this cycle at 6-8% and bulk the first 10 weeks and end with a nice 6 week cutting cycle you should gain nicely. maybe the weight gain will not be to crazy but whatever you put on will be lean muscle.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2013, 10:51:44 PM »
I would def spend some time just getting down to 6-8% BF and do it the hard way by just dieting and doing cardio. If you do it right you will not lose your size! hell you might even give an illusion of weighing more if you leaned down to 6-8%. This should take you 3 months. I would def rest for a bit then when you get 6-8% jump back on. I would not use that much Test! use 500-600mg a week of any form of test. I would also throw in a nandrolone ester NPP or regular nandrolone decanoate. do a 16 week cycle. use dbol or anadrol to jumpstart your cycle or both. use either 50-100mg dianabol a day or better use 50mg dbol/50mg anadrol just for the first 4 weeks to jumpstart. after 10 weeks drop down your test to around 300mg drop the nandrolone, throw in 700 mg of primo a week, 500mg of Masteron propionate a week, 150mg of parabolin a week, 400mg tren acetate a week and add 100mg anavar a day. use the parabolin every 3rd day. The tren A you can inject EOD. so basically your last 6 weeks is going to be

300mg-short test ester- every week
700mg-primobolon- every week shoot 100mg everyday
150mg-parabolon-shoot- 1- 76.50mg shot EOD
400mg Trenbolone acetate- 100mg EOD + one extra shot of 100mg
500mg masteron propionate-100mg daily Mon-Fri
100mg anavar ED
Arimidex-.50mg EOd if needed.

If you start this cycle at 6-8% and bulk the first 10 weeks and end with a nice 6 week cutting cycle you should gain nicely. maybe the weight gain will not be to crazy but whatever you put on will be lean muscle.

wait a sec, you recommend him to do that cycle? or i am i reading it wrong.

Jimbob

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2013, 02:18:12 AM »
I no i should really be of now. im scared ill loose strength and size this is why i just strarted crusing on 300mg of test a week. I may of said my body fat was a little higher than what it is i can just see abs but im defo not in single digets. I have checked with calipers dont no how accurate the reading was tho. I no you are right i need to rest and jump back on. last time i rested i seemed to start loosing a lot so i jumped back on sooner than i should and put what i had gained back on and then stoped growing again! is there anything wrong with staying on a low dose of test whilst of or do i really need to be of properly? would you pct? because iv read you shouldnt be of long enough to need one.

Thanks for the adivice

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2013, 04:08:37 AM »
wait a sec, you recommend him to do that cycle? or i am i reading it wrong.

Yes plus 8IU's of HGH ED. He says has done 2 pretty heavy cycles and has used tren in big amounts. I think if he can lean out to 6-8BF % naturally with just strict diet and cardio he can handle this cycle but this is only for the last 6 weeks. the first 10 weeks is a simple bulking cycle. If he can handle the amounts of Test and tren he claims he has used ,I believe he can handle this cycle. The last 6 weeks of the cycle will lean him out nicely. Plus he says he wants to compete! I am considerably lowering his prior testosterone dosages and not upping his tren usage just switching his tren esters around.

Jimbob

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2013, 07:19:46 AM »
me now

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2013, 11:23:50 AM »
Great job building up from 112 pounds.

You have a great base.

8)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2013, 02:35:50 AM »
not bad.
do a bit of dieting and then go from there.

I don't think he needs to diet, relatively clean eating + little cardio when on cycle and he'll get to where he wants to be.

Great job building up from 112 pounds.
You have a great base.

8)

Really good job Jimbob!
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2013, 04:12:39 AM »
you're not 15%

you're more like 11-12%

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2013, 07:23:52 AM »
you're not 15%

you're more like 11-12%

I agree. your abs are pretty visible. I would say 10-11%

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2013, 07:26:47 AM »
I swera lean out to 6% and do the cycle I outlined you will put on some good pure muscle. I can't say for sure but if you stick a great diet and stick to my buling / cutting stack you will pick up 10-15 lean body mass. But you have to lean out to 6% BF while keeping on as much muscle as possible.

Jimbob

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2013, 08:55:20 AM »
Thaks for the good feed back. I needed to know where i stood. Yes i agree but im worried about keeping the muscle i have whist geting down to that 6%. I am getting some gh so will be good to go soon. my diet is relativly clean but i eat a very lot and do throw in a few cheat meals a week. What is the best way about doing this? I was thinking come of this test for 8 week to rest eat clean and try get as low bf as i can. then fire up that course with the gh included. or should i get on the gh streight away? Im scared of loosing muscle thats why im crusing on 300mg of test at the min.

Thanks a lot for the good advice!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2013, 10:07:15 AM »
me now
LOOK LIKE GERARD BUTLER ON A BETTER BULK  FACIALLY...WE SEEN GERARD IN ALL HIS CGI GLORY AT LEAST PART OF IT,,,LOOK GOOD LITTLE BIT TIGHTER GOOD SIZE...

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2013, 04:12:39 AM »
Thaks for the good feed back. I needed to know where i stood. Yes i agree but im worried about keeping the muscle i have whist geting down to that 6%. I am getting some gh so will be good to go soon. my diet is relativly clean but i eat a very lot and do throw in a few cheat meals a week. What is the best way about doing this? I was thinking come of this test for 8 week to rest eat clean and try get as low bf as i can. then fire up that course with the gh included. or should i get on the gh streight away? Im scared of loosing muscle thats why im crusing on 300mg of test at the min.

Thanks a lot for the good advice!

you might be surprised brother. if you do it right you actually might give an illusion of being more muscular. I have weighed 170lbs ripped but looked like 190-200lbs. Nobody would of guessd I was just 170lbs. when I told them they could not believe it. You will not lose much muscle if any if you do it the correct way. Then when you get 6% and do that cycle I outlined you will gain some serious lean muscle! If you do lose some size believe me once you hit up that cycle you will gain the muscle plus much more!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2013, 10:38:52 AM »
you might be surprised brother. if you do it right you actually might give an illusion of being more muscular. I have weighed 170lbs ripped but looked like 190-200lbs. Nobody would of guessd I was just 170lbs. when I told them they could not believe it. You will not lose much muscle if any if you do it the correct way. Then when you get 6% and do that cycle I outlined you will gain some serious lean muscle! If you do lose some size believe me once you hit up that cycle you will gain the muscle plus much more!
true ,,,,people assume i am 15 lbs or more if they see me no shirt,,when i competed i was around that small middleweight 170/172 and even as low as 167  :Pover dieted but hard then,,,i am abot 5'7 5'8 good day give or take..

Jimbob

• Getbig I
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2013, 02:26:58 AM »
I had last jab on sunday. ill have 8 weeks of from now to rest and get my bf down, start up again end of march. Then i will do exacaly what whitwidow has said. I just have too questions. will having this 8 weeks of the juce give me a better chance of growing because of the rest, rather than staying on? also i have some clen is it worth taking it whilst im off or will this affect my rest?

Thanks again

Jimbob

• Getbig I
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2013, 03:58:54 AM »
nah, spare yourself the tren.

do go off entirely, or maximum something like 250mg test all 14 days or so before restarting.

dont try to get lean when off, just try to somewhat maintain, get lean when on again.

the size loss wont be all too bad in these 2 months, dont worry.

Sorry what do you mean by maximum 250mg test all 14 days or so before?