Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 23, 2014, 03:36:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple store frenzy....  (Read 593 times)
Croatch
Getbig V

Man up, train natural.

« on: July 26, 2013, 12:31:31 PM »

You ever walk by one of these place and wonder why so many people are looking at an iPhone or ipad, that came out a year ago and all do pretty much the same thing?  No discounted products and nothing new....yet the stores are always packed.  When I think revolutionary, I think' electricity, car, or an airplane.  Today, we get a phone that takes pictures and allows you to keep connected through Facedouche or Twitter.  Is this all our generation will leave behind and tell ourselves how epic it was/is?
-written from my ipad Grin
Report to moderator   Logged

N
ukjeff
Time Out
Getbig V

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 12:35:12 PM »

You ever walk by one of these place and wonder why so many people are looking at an iPhone or ipad, that came out a year ago and all do pretty much the same thing?  No discounted products and nothing new....yet the stores are always packed.  When I think revolutionary, I think' electricity, car, or an airplane.  Today, we get a phone that takes pictures and allows you to keep connected through Facedouche or Twitter.  Is this all our generation will leave behind and tell ourselves how epic it was/is?
Its packed because its full of people taking back failed phones and PCs.
My missus has had about 5 phones off them, they just give you another when they fuck up.
Its either great customer service or they know there products are shit.
Emmortal
Getbig V

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 12:40:48 PM »

Its packed because its full of people taking back failed phones and PCs.
My missus has had about 5 phones off them, they just give you another when they fuck up.
Its either great customer service or they know there products are shit.

Planned obsolescence.
Nirvana
Getbig V

Maggot Filled Ass.

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2013, 03:06:24 PM »

Linux

Chew Tobacco.
Stefano
Getbig III

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2013, 03:39:33 PM »

Apple store always seems to be packed.some peopleseem to own the products they seem to be checking out. Almost as if they want other people to notice that.
polychronopolous
Getbig V

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2013, 03:44:37 PM »

I was gonna ask if you were still using smoke signals or homing pigeons until I read that last line  Cheesy
Stefano
Getbig III

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2013, 04:00:29 PM »

I was gonna ask if you were still using smoke signals or homing pigeons until I read that last line  Cheesy

No.stop.
The telegraph is more cutting edge stop.
Nirvana
Getbig V

Maggot Filled Ass.

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2013, 05:34:02 PM »

Care to continue that thought?

Grin
my papaw buys tape everyday.

Chew Tobacco.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!