Author Topic: 333386: the meltdown continues. Waaa baby waaa. LOL  (Read 40638 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: 333386: love him or hate him... he is what he says he is
« Reply #150 on: January 28, 2013, 08:33:13 PM »
Mr. 3 Kickin' ass and taking names.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #151 on: January 28, 2013, 08:35:02 PM »

Here is my typical routine

warm Up - 100 burpees  - pyramid of 10.   1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 =  15 minutes

30-45 minutes - weights - usually Rushfit dumbbell circuit routine or compound movements routine.   Clean and Jerks, squat, bench, or military press - keep it simple

2 miles on treadmill -  1/4 mile at 4.0 followed by 1/4 mile at 8.5 intervals until i get to 2 miles - 20 min 

Abs or stretching 10 min 

Hate that rep scheme with things!!!!  Do that with pullups and see how badly you hurt the next day.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #152 on: January 28, 2013, 08:37:16 PM »
I never hid who i was.  amd guess what fool - not a damn thing i ever claimed has been discredited.  

Fuck you 94er!   Take your obama love and choke on an obamaphone you worthless welfare pofs
OF COURSE you did PEA BRAIN. When have you allowed your personal info to be revealed before in the seven years you've been a member of getbig?  ::)

You mean you proven that you own a building that has moved itself around from Yonkers to Morris Park, to various other parts of the Bronx? You proven that you've gone to third-to-fourth tier schools that, as I stated previously, are below even the safety-schools I was accepted into?

Fuck YOU, ya' unemployed, racist GOOMBA and 47er! Take your racism and Obama-hate and stick it up your ass. You got FOUR MORE YEARS to bitch about Obama. Lazy, greaseball layabout.
!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #153 on: January 28, 2013, 08:38:09 PM »
Hate that rep scheme with things!!!!  Do that with pullups and see how badly you hurt the next day.

I think I might try that on Squats and Bench.  That looks pretty interesting actually.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: January 28, 2013, 08:44:42 PM »
;D
whoop-dee-damn-do ::)

I've seen that picture before...you posted it years ago. Right about the time I started calling you a fat little masturbating turd:D
!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: 333386 = bald, hypocrite, midget, closet fag... what say you?
« Reply #155 on: January 28, 2013, 08:46:14 PM »
I didn`t post that.  You did and put my quote on it to appear that way.  Why would you do that?  Not man enough to post it yourself?   ???
Wassamatta, ugly? Does the pic hurt your feelings?  :-*
!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: January 28, 2013, 08:50:31 PM »
Don't post pics of your people fresh out of the ovens, my ugly, elf-faced friend. People don't want to see that.

You're a fucking coward.

You think posting anti-semitic pictures is funny?

"1"

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: January 28, 2013, 08:56:26 PM »
I think getbig should have a board dedicated solely to those who have posted a verified picture of themselves.

It would keep all the bottom bitches from trolling around.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: January 28, 2013, 09:00:08 PM »
Wassamatta, ugly? Does the pic hurt your feelings?  :-*
Did you post it?  Or are you too much of a coward to admit it?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: January 28, 2013, 09:02:33 PM »
    U.S. Asset Recovery Services Inc had $47,000 in 2011 revenue (Estimated data).

U.S. Asset Recovery Services Inc employs 0-10 people (Estimated data).
!

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #160 on: January 28, 2013, 09:17:42 PM »
Oh shit, thread backfired big time.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #161 on: January 28, 2013, 09:43:21 PM »
I think what really matters is what you do with the degree, as opposed to where you get it from. So even if he went to the shittiest school in the world, if he is winning cases and making a name for himself that is what matters. You can easily go to a top tier law school and wind up not being that great of a lawyer.

x2

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: January 28, 2013, 09:44:49 PM »
Not to me...we finally got PEA BRAIN to give out his personal info after six-plus years and 110,000 posts.  :D ;)

You're really showing what a bottom bitch you are, now more than ever before!  Believe it or not!  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: January 28, 2013, 09:46:13 PM »
    U.S. Asset Recovery Services Inc had $47,000 in 2011 revenue (Estimated data).

U.S. Asset Recovery Services Inc employs 0-10 people (Estimated data).

::)

Those sites NEVER get that information correct and are incapable of getting any sort of accurate estimate on anything.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #164 on: January 28, 2013, 09:47:16 PM »
I won't comment any further on this particular situation because I made the point I needed to and don't want to smear any shit above and beyond that. What you say is true, occasionally.

Law may be different than my field, in that after you earn your degree, what you do in the field highly matters, especially years after you earn your degree.

Thanks for your response.

Kudos :)
X

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #165 on: January 28, 2013, 10:03:22 PM »
whoop-dee-damn-do ::)

I've seen that picture before...you posted it years ago. Right about the time I started calling you a fat little masturbating turd.  :D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: January 28, 2013, 10:04:20 PM »
Law may be different than my field, in that after you earn your degree, what you do in the field highly matters, especially years after you earn your degree.

Thanks for your response.

Kudos :)

You're too positive/polite/well balanced for this site!  >:(

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: January 28, 2013, 10:08:49 PM »
I think he needs to take a stand on some issues instead of playing Devil`s Advocate or Weeble-Wobblying around in the middle. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #168 on: January 28, 2013, 10:37:14 PM »

ha lol. Yeah, I have gotten that quite often. I come here for laughs and stuff. I have no desire to flame others, except goodrum  ;D
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #169 on: January 28, 2013, 10:41:27 PM »
I think he needs to take a stand on some issues instead of playing Devil`s Advocate or Weeble-Wobblying around in the middle. 

TA, I have no real desire to engage in indepth debates on this site. Yes, I take a stand on issues and will often discuss them in my personal life, not on getbig.

Also, there is an indian philosopher named Jiddu Krishnamurti who believed that clinging to any ideological stance is often not the right course of action. He stated: “All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political, for it is conceptual thinking, the conceptual word, which has so unfortunately divided man.”

What is so great about taking a stand on any issue? Why not let your mind flow, taking in certain opinions and facts, disregarding others, and letting your stance change as the evidence presents itself? Though, I am an atheist, and take a pretty strong stance in that area.
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: January 28, 2013, 10:48:03 PM »
TA, I have no real desire to engage in indepth debates on this site. Yes, I take a stand on issues and will often discuss them in my personal life, not on getbig.

Also, there is an indian philosopher named Jiddu Krishnamurti who believed that clinging to any ideological stance is often not the right course of action. He stated: “All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political, for it is conceptual thinking, the conceptual word, which has so unfortunately divided man.”

What is so great about taking a stand on any issue? Why not let your mind flow, taking in certain opinions and facts, disregarding others, and letting your stance change as the evidence presents itself? Though, I am an atheist, and take a pretty strong stance in that area.
Exactly what I do. Stick to the facts and evidence.  This kind of invalidates Jiddu Krishnamurti certainty that "All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political".  If something is based in sound fact and  irrefutable evidence then there is no way that it can remain conceptual.  

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out."- Carl Sagan

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #171 on: January 28, 2013, 10:57:18 PM »
Exactly what I do. Stick to the facts and evidence.  This kind of invalidates Jiddu Krishnamurti certainty that "All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political".  If something is based in sound fact and  irrefutable evidence then there is no way that it can remain conceptual.  

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out."- Carl Sagan

Well, how many things have pure facts and irrefutable evidence, besides the most stringent scientific theories? I get what you're saying. I don't think Jiddu Krishnamurti was referring to disregarding obvious evidence, i.e., disregarding the lawsof gravity. That is obviously self-evident and cannot be refuted. I think its just a matter of not clinging so stringently that you're blinded by your own biases and values. I obviously go where the evidence takes me, but I am open to different interpretations. And yes, I agree with the Carl Sagan quote :) I guess I fall somewhere between Krishnamurtis and Sagans quote. Anyway, any debating I do is not really on Getbig. Though I like to read the debates of others on here.
X

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #172 on: January 29, 2013, 02:06:20 AM »
chris

i just like setting you off

you are a bit of a crybaby and it's fun to watch

the fact that you feel the need to justify who you are to an internet forum speaks volumes about the kind of man you are (or aren't)

like it or not, i've outed you completely

your real identity is known

you are no longer the faceless 333386

that was my only reason for this thread...

mission accomplished

you do get my congratulations though for not being a total douche like Vince

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #173 on: January 29, 2013, 04:00:45 AM »
Lol.   Time to put up or shut up.

So simple. There is no victory for you here. Just reality. You are a Lawyer, political pundit, Internet loser.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: January 29, 2013, 07:21:35 AM »

So simple. There is no victory for you here. Just reality. You are a Lawyer, political pundit, Internet loser.

Does this mean you will never reveal anything about yourself unless someone does it for you?  You didn`t "out" anybody.  333386 never hid, all the information was there and I knew him to be legit for years.  What exactly do you think you accomplished here, other than looking like a complete maroon?