Author Topic: thyroid enhancement , high metabolism, and crack head metabolism and bug eyes  (Read 1099 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
bug eyes are synonomous with hyper metabolism a feel good state someone would call it

sometimes those headaches where if feels like your eye is going to pop out, only when brightly remedied with cocoa, only to make your more awake more hyper but no unbalanced pain wich is associated from headaches where the pain seems to reside over one eye alone

many times, people hyped up . like on crack will have there eyes wide open you know they feel great

i feel this way drinking alot of cocoa for that theobromine mood enhancement effect and energy

now the future falcon in me suggests adequeate dosages could give one a higher alterd state causing ug eye effect in the matured process of such experiment as long as the system is hyped up with such substance

now the doctor in me speculate possible dependency for such great mood enhancment, sure that is the general argument to a substance, but arent we dependent on all substance even food , what is the real differnce between cocoa and food, only difference defined is by a man, the reality shows they are of equal merit and equal dependence potential
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
bug eyes are synonomous with hyper metabolism a feel good state someone would call it

sometimes those headaches where if feels like your eye is going to pop out, only when brightly remedied with cocoa, only to make your more awake more hyper but no unbalanced pain wich is associated from headaches where the pain seems to reside over one eye alone

many times, people hyped up . like on crack will have there eyes wide open you know they feel great

i feel this way drinking alot of cocoa for that theobromine mood enhancement effect and energy

now the future falcon in me suggests adequeate dosages could give one a higher alterd state causing ug eye effect in the matured process of such experiment as long as the system is hyped up with such substance

now the doctor in me speculate possible dependency for such great mood enhancment, sure that is the general argument to a substance, but arent we dependent on all substance even food , what is the real differnce between cocoa and food, only difference defined is by a man, the reality shows they are of equal merit and equal dependence potential
What's the caffeine content of cocoa? Thats maybe the ingredient that makes your mood change and the eyes bug out plus chocolate is as well.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
If I stare off into the distance with wildly opened eyes without blinking I swear I get extra energy, focus and awakening

so this is availbale, it's right there to grasp and can test this practically as well.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
If I stare off into the distance with wildly opened eyes without blinking I swear I get extra energy, focus and awakening

so this is availbale, it's right there to grasp and can test this practically as well.
Are you looking into to sun light?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Are you looking into to sun light?

they say solar gazing can charge up a body but too much at one time would make you blind
A