Author Topic: Kevin Levrone looking big & thick in his update video  (Read 9027 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
Re: Kevin Levrone looking big & thick in his update video
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2013, 12:15:08 AM »
Kevin's looking great.  It's nice to see a retired pro that doesn't look like a bag of smashed assholes.  It makes you wonder if Kevin ever got into the designer steroids, or was he just taking routine anabolics?   :D

I'm sure he got into everything , Kevin was a little different and simliar to older 70's bber era he did the whole "blast" phase and took everything under the sun and when he wasn't competing most likely "cruise " phase with moderate dosages to keep an athletic look until closer to competition. If you watch one of his battle for the Olympia vid in 02 u see in July he looks around 210/215, then goes to sept/oct and he's around 250+ 5% or lower.

While guys like Ronnie and jay are on I'm pretty sure high dosages of everything year round

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2013, 12:46:39 AM »
Kevin's looking great.  It's nice to see a retired pro that doesn't look like a bag of smashed assholes.  It makes you wonder if Kevin ever got into the designer steroids, or was he just taking routine anabolics?   :D

designer steroids ::)...brother kevin owns stock in the syringe company
l

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2013, 02:14:34 AM »
does he even have a job, some woman probably paying for everything while he sometimes pretend to "train people" at the gym.

x2.  does that old couple still prepare his meals?  i'm guessing he visit their garage daily for his eats.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2013, 09:03:25 AM »
I'm sure he got into everything , Kevin was a little different and simliar to older 70's bber era he did the whole "blast" phase and took everything under the sun and when he wasn't competing most likely "cruise " phase with moderate dosages to keep an athletic look until closer to competition. If you watch one of his battle for the Olympia vid in 02 u see in July he looks around 210/215, then goes to sept/oct and he's around 250+ 5% or lower.

While guys like Ronnie and jay are on I'm pretty sure high dosages of everything year round
IN EARLY 90'S HE WAS BIG ALL YR 260 PLUS BIG AND SMOOTH,,,HIS BODY WAS LIKE MAGIC COME OLYMPIA TIME AMAZING TRANSFORMATION ..HIS LEGS WENT DOWN LATER YRS BUT EARLY TO MID NINETIES HE HAD SICK LEGS TOO,,,

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2013, 09:24:05 AM »
135lbs bench press by the Maryland Muscle Machine  :'(

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw