Author Topic: ignoring chicks  (Read 17648 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: ignoring chicks
« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2013, 12:42:37 AM »
Guys, how long do you wait to reply to a woman who has contacted you on POF. I'm new to this online dating stuff.

I checked out her profile and she's definitely my type.

So now she knows I checked her profile and haven't responded...

- if a chick is intereted in you she will always contact you within 48 hours...keep the texts short simple and brief. Avoid question marks, start every text with her first name....all else fails call that bitch up.
l

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #101 on: January 28, 2013, 12:50:44 AM »
- if a chick is intereted in you she will always contact you within 48 hours...keep the texts short simple and brief. Avoid question marks, start every text with her first name....all else fails call that bitch up.

I diagree. You need question marks to keep a conversation going with a girl online.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: January 28, 2013, 01:08:37 AM »
I diagree. You need question marks to keep a conversation going with a girl online.

True but, in my experience, you should also not ask boring questions just to keep a conversation going... leads nowhere real quick.  Maybe that's what flint is getting at?  If you just want to fuck, get to it sooner rather than later.  If she's down, she's down.  If not, there's really not much you can do.

In other words, if you can't think of anything to ask because the questions you WANT to ask would offend her... just ask them anyway.  You might get more responses from a girl by playing it safe, but they're worthless, because the conversation will just fizzle out fast. 

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #103 on: January 28, 2013, 01:32:51 AM »
True but, in my experience, you should also not ask boring questions just to keep a conversation going... leads nowhere real quick.  Maybe that's what flint is getting at?  If you just want to fuck, get to it sooner rather than later.  If she's down, she's down.  If not, there's really not much you can do.

In other words, if you can't think of anything to ask because the questions you WANT to ask would offend her... just ask them anyway.  You might get more responses from a girl by playing it safe, but they're worthless, because the conversation will just fizzle out fast. 

You make good points.. But how I do it online, is I start out with easy and safe questions, and then proceed to make more interesting and deep questions. Stalking a girls Facebook page to see what she likes also gives you an idea of what questions to ask.  :D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #104 on: January 28, 2013, 02:19:42 AM »

In other words, if you can't think of anything to ask because the questions you WANT to ask would offend her... just ask them anyway.  You might get more responses from a girl by playing it safe, but they're worthless, because the conversation will just fizzle out fast.  

yep you hit the nail on the hard bro. I have alot of experience with online dating guys forget i was living in the middle of nowhere the past two years. .. Building an emotional connection with a chick prior to meeting up with her gets you nowhere, it can be fun and IME even addicting.... to the point where you will build relationships with these women online while you may be in a real relationship in real life. its effected real life relationships..... why?  idk probably because it's not real life.... you create a false image and projection of the person your talking 2....thats one of the reasons regardless ofwhat ithnk of the broad  Ive never given booty's ass shit over her  long distance cyber cyber relationship with willy G  because that type of stuff is very real........you like your tren or aren't 100% there in the head proceed online dating with caution. never loose touch with reality.... if the chick doesn't meet up with you in 2 weeks erase her from your contacts you aint fuckin her anyways
l

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #105 on: January 28, 2013, 03:27:37 AM »
Why are you even bothered? You're a young guy, before I was married I didnt give two fucks about women contacting me cos there was always a few on the go, enjoy youth