Author Topic: Aaron Singerman and the IML caught in a lie  (Read 22207 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Aaron Shysterman and IML caught in yet another LIE....
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2013, 11:37:09 AM »
in getbig most people once exposed/owned disappear. no continuity

in rx most people once exposed/owned come to getbig, other forums , do radio shows, stay relevant :-) in the industry

for example who cares about ur friend sucky now that he disappeared? does he have a radio show ? is he on dialysis

The reason why those people stay relevant is because they weren't owned or exposed of the right way.

A true owning/exposing makes the individual reconsider things in life and sends them into seclusion for quite some time.  Some of those exposed souls never return, others try to crawl back, but then are sent back into their lonely abyss.

I think there's enough action around these parts as to not have to reach deep into the RXmuscle cesspool for material.

There's a reason why Aaron and Dave won't post here and that's because their asses would get handed to them instantly.

"1"

Billy Guns

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2013, 11:44:55 AM »
The reason why those people stay relevant is because they weren't owned or exposed of the right way.

A true owning/exposing makes the individual reconsider things in life and sends them into seclusion for quite some time.  Some of those exposed souls never return, others try to crawl back, but then are sent back into their lonely abyss.

I think there's enough action around these parts as to not have to reach deep into the RXmuscle cesspool for material.

There's a reason why Aaron and Dave won't post here and that's because their asses would get handed to them instantly.

"1"

Dave is just following Blechman on the part of not coming here.....he believes that all his efforts should be on RX so the hit counter grows and he can tell potential investors how he has the most hits per day over the competition....Dave also refered to GETBIG as a SEWER but the funny part is before MD and RX he was on here daily...shows what a two faced person he is now that he is able to run his lies and profit from them.....to bad he can't seem to find a kidney like he was able to find a new home at Rxmuscle

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2013, 11:49:20 AM »
Dave is just following Blechman on the part of not coming here.....he believes that all his efforts should be on RX so the hit counter grows and he can tell potential investors how he has the most hits per day over the competition....Dave also refered to GETBIG as a SEWER but the funny part is before MD and RX he was on here daily...shows what a two faced person he is now that he is able to run his lies and profit from them.....to bad he can't seem to find a kidney like he was able to find a new home at Rxmuscle

Dave also knows that some of us know him personally and know the shit he pulled with many NYC IFBB pros.

Everything from selling fake GH, to giving Desmond Miller shitty diet programs that only made him look flat while taking his money, to even trying to scam Victor Martinez would be unleashed instantly.

There's a lot more where that came from and he knows that, hence why he treads lightly around these parts only by way of gimmicks.

"1"

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2013, 11:49:33 AM »
some guys are more resilient than others. Owning anonymous delusional clowns into oblivion is easy

look at DA ; was owned at GB 1000 times, fired from rx all sponsors, three heart attacks, no kidneys, and the bugger is still around

GB couldn't kill DA

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2013, 11:51:31 AM »
some guys are more resilient than others. Owning anonymous delusional clowns into oblivion is easy

look at DA ; was owned at GB 1000 times, fired from rx all sponsors, three heart attacks, no kidneys, and the bugger is still around

GB couldn't kill DA

That's because DA has always been dead.

"1"

Billy Guns

« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2013, 11:57:10 AM »
Dave also knows that some of us know him personally and know the shit he pulled with many NYC IFBB pros.

Everything from selling fake GH, to giving Desmond Miller shitty diet programs that only made him look flat while taking his money, to even trying to scam Victor Martinez would be unleashed instantly.

There's a lot more where that came from and he knows that, hence why he treads lightly around these parts only by way of gimmicks.

"1"

LOL He also gave Toney Freeman the same Diet he gave Desomond when Desmond did the new york pro along with giving Evan Centopani the exact same diet as middleweight Guy Cisternino during 2008 nationals LMAO Superheavy weight and middle weight doing the same drug protocol and diet is one to laugh at

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2013, 11:58:50 AM »
That's because DA has always been dead.

"1"

not in my heart

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2013, 12:02:43 PM »
LOL He also gave Toney Freeman the same Diet he gave Desomond when Desmond did the new york pro along with giving Evan Centopani the exact same diet as middleweight Guy Cisternino during 2008 nationals LMAO Superheavy weight and middle weight doing the same drug protocol and diet is one to laugh at

Another thing I found very retarded & odd.....about Dave was when we would go to dinner on sundays with his dad after dinner he was shooting up his dad with a weekly shot of test at over 70 years old..... ???

That's because deep within his heart Dave always wanted to be an endocrinologist, but instead decided to become a drug dealer.

"1"

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2013, 12:02:49 PM »

Another thing I found very retarded & odd.....about Dave was when we would go to dinner on sundays with his dad after dinner he was shooting up his dad with a weekly shot of test at over 70 years old..... ???

he is been trying to get his hands on that house for years i would expect.

what about you billy, what protocol did he give you?
. and by the way is is true that Colette was stronger than you?

Billy Guns

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2013, 12:04:45 PM »

Aaron wishes she would have gave him the time of day

Billy Guns

« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2013, 12:08:44 PM »
he is been trying to get his hands on that house for years i would expect.

what about you billy, what protocol did he give you?
. and by the way is is true that Colette was stronger than you?

Yeah Colette was stronger than me in that she put up with far more shit from Dave than anyone else in this world thats a tough woman right there

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2013, 12:10:01 PM »
love is in the air...

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2013, 12:29:31 PM »
"there is no wrath like a Billy Guns scorned..."

vinnydountsnyc

• Getbig III
  • ''Billy is border line retarded'' Colette Nelson
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2013, 12:58:22 PM »

To all the gay for pay shit that goes down and most people here don't care
There is a big difference between BB for yourself improvement and health and what Competitors do .
You tried BB and failed just like most other parts of your life including that awful tattoo
911 INSIDE JOB !

Billy Guns

« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2013, 01:37:57 PM »

actually I took a journey into something that interested me and then shortly after about 2 years realized it was never a future I wanted and went back to business and life and a family and vacations that didnt include shaker bottles by my side and fanny packs around my waist.....I have a rewarding career and own many corporations currently that are also successful....hurricane sandy has kept my construction business very busy while Paldumbo is off looking for a new kidney in brazil

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2013, 01:43:57 PM »
  PED

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2013, 01:47:25 PM »
the problem with billy is that he likes to put it out there about the rx crew but is not willing to admit to anything about himself while he was a member of that crew

nobody likes a snitch that doesn't even admit participation, no matter how shit the people he is snitching on are

come clean on what shit you did /saw happening while there and then people may open their ears and start to respect you, here and elsewhere

otherwise, u will always be seen as the scorned lover and will never be taken serious

for god sakes, be a man for once and spill ur guts

Billy Guns

« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2013, 01:49:24 PM »
the problem with billy is that he likes to put it out there about the rx crew but is not willing to admit to anything about himself while he was a member of that crew

nobody likes a snitch that doesn't even admit participation, no matter how shit the people he is snitching on are

come clean on what shit you did /saw happening while there and then people may open their ears and start to respect you, here and elsewhere

otherwise, u will always be seen as the scorned lover and will never be taken serious

for god sakes, be a man for once and spill ur guts

LMAO most of the stuff is out already as for the scorned lover part Dave might be half a fag but I dont roll that way maybe thats why I didnt fit in over there cause I wasnt willing to jack off on webcam like all his other friends

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2013, 01:52:17 PM »
actually I took a journey into something that interested me and then shortly after about 2 years realized it was never a future I wanted and went back to business and life and a family and vacations that didnt include shaker bottles by my side and fanny packs around my waist.....I have a rewarding career and own many corporations currently that are also successful....hurricane sandy has kept my construction business very busy while Paldumbo is off looking for a new kidney in brazil
^^
Yes dude, finally come out and tell us what the TRUE stories are on DAVE, JOEL, the whole mess at Rx.  IF you really come clean, way more people will respect you than hiding in side stories.  Tell everyone...

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2013, 02:01:59 PM »
Billy,

What happend with the DeFranchesco's ? And whats the Liberatore and Maggie Blanchard story?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2013, 02:04:33 PM »
Give the people what they want William.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2013, 02:04:57 PM »
YES- and the TRUE story of DAVE and COLETTE'S breakup.  Only "some" of the truth got told, not the REAL stuff...

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2013, 02:37:49 PM »
Does anyone really give a shit about this 8th grade drama? 

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2013, 02:42:40 PM »
Does anyone really give a shit about this 8th grade drama? 
Said that 2 pages ago BMC!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2013, 02:49:27 PM »

"1"

OMR, was there any truth to the rumor that Vic was/is a government informant?
Remember the Valentino article where he talked about a top 3 Olympia competitor
who was an informant? It couldn't have been anyone else, but when the article came
out he of course denied he was talking about Vic.

Romano also pussied out when he talked about the DNP guru, denying
he was talking about Farah.

Pussies all around. No one trusts anyone. No friends in bodybuilding.

Along with handling the truth if anyone is wondering why Dave is off to Brazil its because he is in desperate need of a kidney and here in the USA the waiting list is years long and over in brazil you can get one for the right price over night

Are you positive he's going there to get a kidney or is it speculation?