Author Topic: For The Sixth Time In One Week, Man Shot At Gun Show  (Read 789 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
For The Sixth Time In One Week, Man Shot At Gun Show
« on: January 27, 2013, 12:00:19 PM »
(Think Progress) Gun activists designated last Saturday “Gun Appreciation Day” in an attempt to highlight their opposition to gun safety laws. The PR stunt proved to be more of an embarrassment, however, when 5 people were shot at 3 different gun shows on Gun Appreciation Day. On Friday afternoon, an Iowa gun dealer closed out the week by becoming the sixth person shot at a gun show. The man claims he was “showing off a .25 caliber pistol he thought was unloaded when he slid the action of the gun.” The gun was not unloaded, and a bullet went through his left palm.

Another negative side effect of the frantic antics on BOTH the far left and right.  You have gun shows packed with asshats who don't know guns, but know they have to get them now before the govt takes them.  lines out the door with a bunch of morons.  Five years ago, guns shows were awesome congregations of responsible gun owners.  Today it's a bunch of frantic obnoxious untrained idiots shooting each other in the ass.  fuccknuts.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: For The Sixth Time In One Week, Man Shot At Gun Show
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 12:08:53 PM »
After this incident, police found a second loaded weapon on the wounded gun dealer’s table.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 01:08:27 PM »
I have been to more than one gunshow over the years where some douchenozzle pulls out a live round and chambers it in a show gun "to check the headspace." Invariably, one or more people working the show draw down on him.

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 05:44:08 AM »
 A lot of people out there who don`t know shit about firearm safety.

I went to a gun show a couple years ago with a neighbor who was going to buy an AR, we met the seller in the parking lot. He pulled out the AR, showed it off, handed it to my neighbor who put it to his arm and got the feel of it he then handed it to me, first thing I did was pull the charging handle to make sure it was clear and POOF a fucking live round came out of the chamber.  >:(