When did this happen?
Anarchy eh? Do you believe in Property Rights?
i dont like the word "believe/belief"..
but, what exactly do you mean by "property rights"?
and, if i did support them, what would that mean?
you see... i dont support government, because government as it is understood today involves theft and coercion. the tyanny of the majority. 51% of people agree on something, then force their will upon the others. even if it was 99% in agreement, i still dont think they are right to force their will on the remaining 1%. whether it be laws, taxes, whatever.
when it comes to crime, let those who are personally affected and those who take personal offense to the crime decide how to deal with the perpetrator. instead of establishing some arbitrary guidelines for punishment that apply to every case and are carried out by people not involved with the case.. etc