Author Topic: So this Just happened in Raleigh NC. Husband Shot, Wife Raped by.......  (Read 35799 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: So this Just happened in Raleigh NC. Husband Shot, Wife Raped by.......
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2013, 09:30:46 PM »
http://raleightelegram.com/201301034549

NC Student Scares Off Home Invasion Burglar With Father’s Gun

At a home invasion last year two people were killed. Photo: Rockingham Sheriff's Dept.
By The Raleigh Telegram

RALEIGH – According to the Rockingham County Sheriff’s Office, a student who was home sick from school last month fired his father’s gun at a man armed with a gun who had broken into their family home, scaring him away.

Police say the incident took place in the town of Stokesdale in Rockingham County on Lauren Road on December 5th at around 12:45pm.  The student was home from school since he was sick, said police.

According to investigators, the family’s pets were making noise and the student looked outside to see an armed man wearing a mask.

“The child reported…he heard the dogs outside barking, at which point he looked out the window and saw a man wearing a mask armed with a handgun approaching the house,” said Deputy Kevin Suthard of the Rockingham County Sheriff’s Office.

Feeling threatened, the student then got his father’s gun and was subsequently startled to see the man inside the house, police said.

“The child reported that he retrieved his father’s handgun and then discovered the intruder was standing inside the house,” said Deputy Suthard. “The child then reportedly fired a shot at the intruder, striking a TV inside the residence.”

According to police, even though the student missed the intruder, the shot scared off the man who left the scene on foot.  

“The masked intruder then ran off through a field near the house according to the child,” said the Sheriff’s Department.  The student then called police.

The student, whose name was not released, was not injured.  Despite combing the area, the police were not able to find the suspect.  

The suspect was described as being 5’8” to 6’ tall, wearing blue jeans, long sleeve black shirt and a mask over his face. The intruder was holding a black semi-automatic handgun according to the student, said police.

Despite being mostly rural, Rockingham County, North Carolina has experienced some extremely violent home invasions in recent months.  In one case, a man and a woman were found shot and killed in their home, along with a third woman who was stabbed by the home intruder.

Other home invasions last year resulted in a woman being found partially clothed and tied up in her home after being attacked in her bedroom by a home invasion suspect. In another case, a masked man cut the phone lines outside and then robbed an 88 year old woman of cash in her home during an invasion.

Sheriff’s deputies in the area have made some arrests in several of the home invasion cases including a case where a 25 year old man and his 22 year old girlfriend were charged with stealing an 87 year old man’s car, TV, and cash while he was sleeping.  ::

Article Posted: Thursday, January 3rd, 2013.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2013, 09:32:22 PM »
Sheeeeeit, add all that up and it wouldn't amount to a slow Tuesday morning in Chicago.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2013, 09:32:43 PM »
http://www.wral.com/two-detained-after-raleigh-home-invasion-shooting/11948545/

RALEIGH, N.C. — Two brothers face multiple charges, including first-degree burglary and attempted murder, in connection with an early-morning violent home invasion in Raleigh's Oakwood neighborhood in which a man was shot and his wife sexually assaulted.

Police found the man in his home in the 500 block of East Lane Street around 3:15 a.m. after receiving a 911 call from his wife who was able to escape to a neighbor's house for help.

"We woke up, and there were these men in our bedroom, and they wanted money. We gave them everything we had, and we didn't have enough," the wife said in the frantic call, released Monday evening.

She said the men were masked and were wearing black. At some point, she was able to get away.

"I ran out of the house screaming, and then I heard them shoot him," she said.

"We heard a blood-curdling scream and then pounding on our front door," neighbor Terry Iverson told WRAL News Monday. "She said someone had broken in and there were a couple of guys, and her husband had been shot."

Both victims were taken to WakeMed, where the wife was treated and later released. The extent of her husband's injuries and whether he was still at the hospital Monday evening were unclear. He is expected to survive.

Other neighbors reported hearing commotion outside their window and seeing someone leaving jumping from a window and running down a pathway behind the house.

Another neighbor reported an attempted break-in at his home, neighbors said, and was able to write down part of a license plate number.

A short time later, police arrested Jahaad Tariem Allah Marshall, 26, and Shabar Master Marshall, 16, after a high-speed chase when they crashed their car at the intersection of Wilmington and Rush streets.

Shabar Marshall was charged with one count of first-degree burglary, two counts of first-degree kidnapping, one count of attempted murder and one count of first-degree forcible sex offense.

His brother was charged with one count of first-degree burglary, two counts of first-degree kidnapping, one count of attempted murder, one count of attempted first-degree rape and one count of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.

Police are still investigating the case and ask that anyone with information that might help detectives to contact Raleigh Crime Stoppers at 919-834-4357 or go to the Crime Stoppers website.

What's the point of this post?

What are you trying to say here?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2013, 09:33:11 PM »
I remember it .  But regardless TA is in the right place now.
That wouldn`t be me.  I do have an old Colt 45 that I could use, but I don`t think I would ever hit someone with a lamp.  That wouldn`t do any good.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2013, 09:34:57 PM »
Someone needs to go on Piers Morgan`s show with a STACK of these stories and just plop them down in front of him and not say a word. 

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2013, 09:36:17 PM »
Well I guess we all have to get Desert Eagles now; the Deagle only holds 7 rounds.

all drugs - TPPIIP

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2013, 09:37:24 PM »
Well I guess we all have to get Desert Eagles now; the Deagle only holds 7 rounds.

Or just carry twice as many guns.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2013, 09:41:43 PM »
Video Here:

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/video?id=8938614&pid=8938695

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=8938695

Couple held at gunpoint in home invasion
Tuesday, January 01, 2013

TAGS:wake county, robbery, local/state, jon camp
Comment NowEmailPrintReport a typo

Jon Camp
More: Bio, E-mail, Facebook, Twitter, Request Jon to speak at your event, News Team
RALEIGH, N.C. (WTVD) -- A Raleigh couple woke up in the middle of the night with a gun held under their chins.

Someone broke into Nickey Lovick's home on Sherry Drive near Capital Boulevard early Sunday morning.

"One of them had a pistol stuck under my chin and the first thing he said was open the safe," Lovick said.

Lovick said there were two robbers, each carrying a gun, handcuffs, and a taser.

He said they tased him as he was going for the safe. When he couldn't get it open, they tased his wife, Pat. Pat had fallen asleep while watching television in a different room.

"The one guy grabbed my shoulder and puts the gun to the back of my head," Pat Lovick said.

Pat opened the safe, but inside there were only government bonds and papers.

The robbers rifled through the home and took off after handcuffing the couple to each other and then to their bed frame.

The Lovicks said the robbers wore ski masks and hoods the entire time, and they were never able to get a good look at them.

"The last thing he said when he walked out was, you should have had a dog," Nickey Lovick said.

Anyone with information is asked to call police.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2013, 09:43:23 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2013, 09:51:36 PM »
http://www.wral.com/man-sought-in-mount-olive-home-invasion/11938432/

Man sought in Mount Olive home invasion

MOUNT OLIVE, N.C. — Police were searching Thursday for a man wanted in connection with one of two home invasions on Monday.

A man forced his way into a home at 416 E. Franklin St. at about 3:30 a.m. and demanded money as he held a gun to the head of an 8-year-old, police said. At least one shot was fired into a bedroom wall before the man fled with a woman's purse, which contained cash and gift cards.

Around the same time, a man also went into a home at 1018 S. Johnson St., which is around the corner from the first home, and demanded money and drugs, police said. At least one shot was fired in the living room before he fled with an undisclosed amount of cash and drugs.

No one was wounded in either incident.

Police have obtained warrants charging Shawnquel Camorra Futrelle, 25, of Goldsboro, with first-degree burglary, robbery with a dangerous weapon and assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill in connection with the Franklin Street incident.

The Johnson Street incident remains under investigation, police said.

Anyone with information on Futrelle's whereabouts is asked to call the Mount Olive Police Department at 919-658-5031 or Goldsboro/Wayne County Crime Stoppers at 919-735-2255.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2013, 09:56:09 PM »
http://www.wral.com/man-sought-in-mount-olive-home-invasion/11938432/

Man sought in Mount Olive home invasion

MOUNT OLIVE, N.C. — Police were searching Thursday for a man wanted in connection with one of two home invasions on Monday.

A man forced his way into a home at 416 E. Franklin St. at about 3:30 a.m. and demanded money as he held a gun to the head of an 8-year-old, police said. At least one shot was fired into a bedroom wall before the man fled with a woman's purse, which contained cash and gift cards.

Around the same time, a man also went into a home at 1018 S. Johnson St., which is around the corner from the first home, and demanded money and drugs, police said. At least one shot was fired in the living room before he fled with an undisclosed amount of cash and drugs.

No one was wounded in either incident.

Police have obtained warrants charging Shawnquel Camorra Futrelle, 25, of Goldsboro, with first-degree burglary, robbery with a dangerous weapon and assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill in connection with the Franklin Street incident.

The Johnson Street incident remains under investigation, police said.

Anyone with information on Futrelle's whereabouts is asked to call the Mount Olive Police Department at 919-658-5031 or Goldsboro/Wayne County Crime Stoppers at 919-735-2255.

I really like the American justice system for the most part.. But stories like this really get me thinking about alternative punishments. But they are un-American. But i would get mid-evil on these animals

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2013, 09:59:12 PM »
I love the names - shabas master Marshall, letalvis
O

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2013, 10:04:52 PM »
I love the names - shabas master Marshall, letalvis

Shabazneequa, Lateeesha,

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2013, 10:07:21 PM »

RALEIGH, N.C. — Two brothers face multiple charges, including first-degree burglary and attempted murder, in connection with an early-morning violent home invasion in Raleigh's Oakwood neighborhood in which a man was shot and his wife sexually assaulted.

Police found the man in his home in the 500 block of East Lane Street around 3:15 a.m. after receiving a 911 call from his wife who was able to escape to a neighbor's house for help.

"We woke up, and there were these men in our bedroom, and they wanted money. We gave them everything we had, and we didn't have enough," the wife said in the frantic call, released Monday evening.

She said the men were masked and were wearing black. At some point, she was able to get away.

"We heard a blood-curdling scream and then pounding on our front door," neighbor Terry Iverson told WRAL News Monday. "She said someone had broken in and there were a couple of guys, and her husband had been shot."

Both victims were taken to WakeMed, where the wife was treated and later released. The extent of her husband's injuries and whether he was still at the hospital Monday evening were unclear. He is expected to survive.

Other neighbors reported hearing commotion outside their window and seeing someone leaving jumping from a window and running down a pathway behind the house.

Another neighbor reported an attempted break-in at his home, neighbors said, and was able to write down part of a license plate number.

A short time later, police arrested Jahaad Tariem Allah Marshall, 26, and Shabar Master Marshall, 16, after a high-speed chase when they crashed their car at the intersection of Wilmington and Rush streets.

Shabar Marshall was charged with one count of first-degree burglary, two counts of first-degree kidnapping, one count of attempted murder and one count of first-degree forcible sex offense.

His brother was charged with one count of first-degree burglary, two counts of first-degree kidnapping, one count of attempted murder, one count of attempted first-degree rape and one count of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.

Police are still investigating the case and ask that anyone with information that might help detectives to contact Raleigh Crime Stoppers at 919-834-4357 or go to the Crime Stoppers website.

Here is a followup.

http://www.wral.com/victim-of-raleigh-home-invasion-optimistic-after-attack/12016934/

Victim of Raleigh home invasion optimistic after attack

1 / 3

RALEIGH, N.C. — A Raleigh man left paralyzed from the waist down after he was shot in the spine during a violent home invasion earlier this month is facing the challenge of recovery head-on, his co-worker said Wednesday.

"He is incredibly positive and joking. He is his same funny, sarcastic self that we all love," said Rhonda Downum, a human resources manager for Cornerstone Therapeutics.

Her co-worker, whom WRAL News is identifying only as Jason, and his wife were attacked in the middle of the night on Jan. 7
after, police say, two men broke into their home in Raleigh's historic Oakwood district.

"It's exceptionally difficult," Downum said. "We do feel like we're family members, and when something like this happened, none of us were prepared and didn't realize how to deal with this. Everyone just wanted to help immediately."

Co-workers have set up a Facebook page to get donations to help Jason, a product development manager, and his wife to help make their home and vehicles handicapped-accessible.

"It's been very difficult knowing the journey they have ahead of them," Downum said. "We want to make sure that they know we're here for them."

They're also collecting cards and notes to encourage him as he recuperates.

Jason recently took to Facebook, thanking his supporters for their help.

"Despite a bum pinkie (hurt in the incident), I'll soon be moving to a manual chair. That should make zooming around the hospital much more fun (and provide some additional exercise)," he wrote on Monday. "It's the small victories that are so meaningful – and your support that continues to move us upward."

"He does not know the word failure. He is so strong, and he truly is our hero," Downum said.

Jason's neighbors feel the same way and are hopeful for when he returns home.

"We were all shocked, and we are praying for (his and his wife's) wellbeing," Sue Tillery said. "We want them to come back and just be comfortable here, because I think this was just a random act. I really do."

Raleigh police, however, haven't said whether the attack was random, but there's no evidence that the victims knew their attackers.

Jahaad Tariem Allah Marshall, 26, and his brother, Shabar Master Marshall, 16, face numerous charges in the case, including attempted murder, first-degree burglary, first-degree kidnapping, attempted murder and first-degree forcible sex offense.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2013, 10:11:51 PM »
I really like the American justice system for the most part.. But stories like this really get me thinking about alternative punishments. But they are un-American. But i would get mid-evil on these animals

why just mid-evil? why not full-evil?

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2013, 10:22:53 PM »
Hahaha, "clips".

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2013, 10:25:29 PM »
Hahaha, "clips".
Magazine, but around these parts everyone always call them clips.  Kind of like slang.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2013, 10:28:02 PM »
why just mid-evil? why not full-evil?

hahahahah!!!  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2013, 11:29:47 PM »

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2013, 11:38:05 PM »
Fuck Obama, motherfucka has to go.  Fuck Feinstein, that girl bitch needs to go.  FUCK THEM ALL!

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2013, 12:04:23 AM »

It looks like you need to get this.

http://homedefensetactics.com/

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2013, 12:05:30 AM »
Fuck Obama, motherfucka has to go.  Fuck Feinstein, that girl bitch needs to go.  FUCK THEM ALL!

would rather have democrats than republicans.  logic > tradition

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2013, 12:08:09 AM »
Maybe he's getting too much oxygen through his nostrils, causing him to behave extremely? Don't ban guns, ban nostrils!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2013, 12:14:34 AM »
would rather have democrats than republicans.  logic > tradition

Tradition is sometimes more logical than you think.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2013, 12:16:24 AM »
Tradition is sometimes more logical than you think.
it is only when tradition has a foundation in logic that it is valuable. and then, it is the logic which makes it valuable. not its tradition.