Author Topic: A-Rod linked to recent purchases of PED  (Read 11886 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: A-Rod linked to recent purchases of PED
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2013, 02:39:20 PM »
I read in the paper a few days back that A-Rod just had hip surgery a couple of weeks back in NYC.

I wonder whether he is considering retirement any time soon.

"1"

Not at all - too much money on the table to retire right now.  His contract's AAV lowers each subsequent year since the Yankees front loaded it because they were able to offset the revenue sharing for his salary against the costs of building the new stadium.   But, he'd still loose about 100M or so if he retired.

As for the other post about his priorities, ARod is actually very concerened with his numbers and his HOF status.   He may have matured a bit as he's gotten older, but Hall entry and stat accumulation was obsessive for him.
Y

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2013, 02:40:31 PM »
Pay me 400 mil and I wouldn't give a shit about the hall of fame either. He could build his own 'hall of fame' lol

Everyone wants to see the long ball anyway (no homo)

This is the pure logic, by any young ball player working his way to the major...no brainer

Which one you'll rather be;

Red Sox outfieder 1 - Jim Rice=  HR-382- RBI-1,451- BA-.298 SLG-502. (Enough money to decent retirement) 8 All star games 2 silver slugger and Hall of fame.

Red Sox Outfielder 2-  Manny Ramirez=  HR-555, RBI -1,831. BA-312. SLG- 585  (money? over 200 millions ) won't be a Hall of famer, however 12 times All star,Silver Slugger1995, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, World series MVP 2004,Hank Aaron Award 1999, 2004 ..... Still playing .

Manny was the most respected right hand hitter of his era

Remember steroids don't make athletes they just ....... .

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHH

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2013, 03:09:37 PM »
What would be the diagnosis for anything but test or HCG? Especially for a male under the age of 35? Why assume there is a script?

Seems just about everyone (professional athletes) have been linked to other doctors in these situations and the obvious assumption would be that is their source. It's not hard. If the average Joe blow bodybuilder can get a prescription from another state by following their guidelines of paying $450.00 for a blood test, finding one minor level of a blood panel out of wack, they get the medicine especially if they are 30 and up. You being a Dr. would know better than me. Shit, you have Chiropractic facilities dispensing gear. You and I know the most legit way is not through a Chiro, not a GP and really no other specialty physician that I know of with the exception of an endocrinologist should be dispensing any hormone. Am I correct?   

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2013, 03:11:34 PM »
  Coach is right

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2013, 04:04:05 PM »
So did Biggio and Bagwell yet they call them clean, such BS.  Bagwell swelled in 3 years from a shit hitter to a 50+ homer guy.  Same with griffey.  Griffey's stats grew at the same time as Sosa and McGuire, just look it up, yet they call Griffey clean.  Baseball is so full of shit.

Piazza used it , yet he got more votes than Bonds,,and Clements fot the Hall of fame....   lol....  what a joke.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2013, 04:04:54 PM »
and the sad thing is he still sucks.
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2013, 04:05:16 PM »
So did Biggio and Bagwell yet they call them clean, such BS.  Bagwell swelled in 3 years from a shit hitter to a 50+ homer guy.  Same with griffey.  Griffey's stats grew at the same time as Sosa and McGuire, just look it up, yet they call Griffey clean.  Baseball is so full of shit.

BOOOM!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2013, 04:06:21 PM »
I didn't say it didn't work. I just feel it's so fucking ridiculous to even think their totally clean. Football players especially need to recover. Ibuprofen, stim, ice and bio-freeze ain't going to cut it. Like I said, it's a slow news day.

FOOOOCKKKK.  Deer Antler is a fucking coverup for real GH use.  The whole thing is a fucking cover.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2013, 04:14:30 PM »

BOOOM!
i love baseball arce ,,tough call on griff he had great numbers and gained some size over the yrs but nothing like some of the others,,,i'm not saying it wasn't done but i give him a pass...but baseball was fukked at 95 through what 04/05 on testing so who know's.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2013, 04:15:36 PM »
  Mays said he would take PED so I trust NO one.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2013, 04:18:10 PM »
  Mays said he would take PED so I trust NO one.
is what it is,,,

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2013, 04:20:06 PM »
  Yes. It is what it is. How sad. Does the Universe just really end in such a simple saying?  :(

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2013, 05:05:47 PM »
  Yes. It is what it is. How sad. Does the Universe just really end in such a simple saying?  :(
well sorta i think,,,we each have our own destiny ,,it's what we fill in between that matters in the scheme of things,,,

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2013, 05:20:11 PM »

FOOOOCKKKK.  Deer Antler is a fucking coverup for real GH use.  The whole thing is a fucking cover.

Probably, what gets me about athletes and GH is that it offers little in the way of strength. Beginning to think most of it is in their heads.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2013, 05:45:34 PM »
Probably, what gets me about athletes and GH is that it offers little in the way of strength. Beginning to think most of it is in their heads.

Weren't all Olympic sprinters on GH

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2013, 06:11:37 PM »
The amount of gear floating around the Texas high schools when A-ROD was playing for the Rangers was crazy. Bottom line is A-rod has been taking something from the very beginning. As were many others.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2013, 08:05:48 PM »
Weren't all Olympic sprinters on GH

Yes, but not the only thing.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2013, 08:08:55 PM »
arod i meant gayrod released a statement that said, he has never taken PED ever in his life..........he fessed up to 13 years of abuse some years ago

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2013, 08:28:02 PM »
arod i meant gayrod released a statement that said, he has never taken PED ever in his life..........he fessed up to 13 years of abuse some years ago

He said his cousin would inject him, be he didn't know what his cousin was injecting him with :-\

vascsurgeon

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2013, 07:59:55 AM »
Seems just about everyone (professional athletes) have been linked to other doctors in these situations and the obvious assumption would be that is their source. It's not hard. If the average Joe blow bodybuilder can get a prescription from another state by following their guidelines of paying $450.00 for a blood test, finding one minor level of a blood panel out of wack, they get the medicine especially if they are 30 and up. You being a Dr. would know better than me. Shit, you have Chiropractic facilities dispensing gear. You and I know the most legit way is not through a Chiro, not a GP and really no other specialty physician that I know of with the exception of an endocrinologist should be dispensing any hormone. Am I correct?   

Agreed, good post!
Endo. would be the best avenue although many internests  can do a good job of keeping blood levels in check. I think HRT and the use of PED's are not the same. If these players only took Test/HCG to keep their levels average or above average, basically where they where when the were young men/women that would be fine. Taking all these others drugs/meds. that are not naturally produced in the human body, well, that is wrong. Mcguire, Bonds, Sosa etc.. all went crazy, anyone remember Dave Kingman?? He was Mcguire minus the drugs, homer or strikeout with a 250 B.A. He is long forgotten and not in the Hall of Fame and neither should be the players we all know of as the cheats/liers and thieves.
If it was without shame that they took these substances then they would just say exactly what they did. Same nonsense with pro bodybuilders, don't insult us by saying they take only when getting ready to compete or they never took anything, O really???

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2013, 08:04:46 AM »
They're throwing Deer Antler out there to take away from the fact that their all using HgH and other related anabolics.

BOOM!

Ding Ding Ding!!! 
Just like I called it while I was in college when McGwire had perfectly placed (label forward so all can read, of course) bottles of androstenedione in his locker.  I told everyone I knew it was a smokescreen for the real steroids he was taking.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2013, 08:13:45 AM »
Ding Ding Ding!!! 
Just like I called it while I was in college when McGwire had perfectly placed (label forward so all can read, of course) bottles of androstenedione in his locker.  I told everyone I knew it was a smokescreen for the real steroids he was taking.

Haha yes, good point I never thought of that before.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #72 on: January 30, 2013, 08:33:15 AM »

Not really.  It has been proven, not by GH15  ::) but real science that GH has a synergystic effect when combined with low doses of test.

Mark Schlereth was talking about the NFL steroid policy.  His comparison was that they the baseline for clean is compared to a 55 mph speed limit.  The NFL doesn't call it cheating until you hit 160 MPH.  So basically they have a huge gap for guys to run low test doses.  Adding in GH makes it a wonderful combo.  Remember that the NFLPA fought to keep HGH testing out. Wonder why?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #73 on: January 30, 2013, 09:01:45 AM »
Ding Ding Ding!!! 

1998 WAS A SHAM IN BASEBALL TO THE NEWS MEDIA ,THEY ATE UP MAC/SOSA/MARIS FAMILY/SON AS BATBOY/AND THEN THEY GET AND FEEL DECIEVED.LOOKING BACK ITS OLD NEWS NOW AND WE KNOW THE DEAL...

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2013, 09:13:00 AM »
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/yankees/yankees_rod_linked_to_recent_purchasing_sHZglgR1ocN83j4qNlKrhJ

An explosive report in the Miami New Times on Tuesday asserts that Alex Rodriguez purchased illegal performance-enhancing drugs from an anti-aging clinic in South Florida over the prior four years.

The newspaper obtained records from Biogenesis, a clinic that has closed and was owned by Anthony Bosch, the son of a prominent Florida physician who was linked with slugger Manny Ramirez when baseball suspended Ramirez for illegal PED usage in 2009. According to the newspaper, the records repeatedly mention A-Rod, as well as many other well-known baseball players. A-Rod, of course, confessed in 2009 to using illegal PEDs while with Texas from 2001 through 2003 and has repeatedly said that he hasn’t used anything since.
 this means barry bonds, hank aaron, babe ruth and even willie may's position on the all-time home run chart is safe from this overpaid turd.yanks still on hook for 114 plus million over 5 years to a-fraud maybe they should make him work concessions... ::) ::) ::) ::)

AP

Alex Rodriguez.

MLB released a statement Tuesday in light of the report and said they are in the "midst of an active investigation."

"We have the best and most stringent drug testing policy in professional sports, we continue to work with our doctors and trainers to learn what they are seeing day-to-day and we educate our players about the game’s unbending zero-tolerance approach," the statement read.

"We remain fully committed to following all leads and seeking the appropriate outcomes for all those who use, purchase and are involved in the distribution of banned substances, which have no place in our game. We are in the midst of an active investigation and are gathering and reviewing information. We will refrain from further comment until this process is complete.”

The Yankees will not act upon this information until Major League Baseball vets it, according to an industry source, and that figures to take a while.

“We fully support the Commissioner’s Joint Drug Prevention and Treatment Program," the team said in a statement. "This matter is now in the hands of the Commissioner’s Office. We will have no further comment until that investigation has concluded.”

This could lead to A-Rod getting suspended by baseball if this evidence is able to be obtained and authenticated, but that’s quite a few steps away.

And what is this information? According to the clinic’s records obtained by the newspaper, A-Rod -- identified in the records as “Alex Rodriguez,” “Alex Rod” or “Cacique,” the name of a pre-Columbian Caribbean chief -- paid $3,500 in 2009 for what is identified as “1.5/1.5 HGH (sports perf.) creams test., glut., MIC, supplement, sports perf. Diet."

Both human growth hormone and testosterone cream are banned by baseball.

Another record links “Cacique” to IGF-1, a banned substance in baseball that stimulates insulin production and muscle growth.

A-Rod’s infamous cousin Yuri Sucart, who was purported to be A-Rod’s drug mule from 2001 to 2003, is also identified on the records, having paid Bosch $500 for a weeklong supply of HGH in 2009.

Another page from a notebook labeled “2012” features this wording: “He is paid through April 30th. He will owe May 1 $4,000... I need to see him between April 13-19, deliver troches, pink cream, and... May meds. Has three weeks of Sub-Q (as of April)."

Elsewhere in his notebooks, the newspaper reports, Bosch writes that "Sub-Q" refers to his mixture of HGH, IGF-1, and other drugs.

Other baseball players identified in the clinic’s records are former Yankees Melky Cabrera and Bartolo Colon, both of whom were suspended from baseball last year; Washington pitcher Gio Gonzalez and Texas outfielder Nelson Cruz.

F