Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 25, 2014, 04:58:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Karatbars are an overpriced way to buy gold  (Read 26954 times)
pedro01
Getbig IV

« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2013, 07:09:24 AM »

And what makes you think the individual who wrote that is in my "upline".

I didn't say that person was in your upline. This information that all of you people are posting all gets filtered down to you from the same people that are making money out of you. There will be many lines up to those people, you are just one little twig on a huge bush.

It is an e-commerce affiliate business operating under International Bullion laws, as set forth by the World Trade Organization, under the harmonious tax code.

As for a great deal of the info posted on his site, quite a bit of it is outdated and/or inaccurate.

His blog has posts covering only 2 months. January & February 2012.

Affiliate/upline - it's all the same. People selling get rich schemes to schmucks like you who actually expect to make a bundle following a set of scripts sent to you in your $500 welcome pack.

It is over a year and a half old, and has not been added to since. He also appears to be from the UK.

It matters not - it's the same message. All of the stuff you put on here in replies can be found ad naseum, often word-for-word all over the internet. You are following a script that has been given to you.

I suspect this individual could be one of a few who jumped in, then jumped out when they discovered they weren't going to make $1,000,000 in their first month with Karatbars. Granted, I will admit the company's launch into Western Europe and North America didn't go as smoothly as we could have hoped, due to issues with a payment processor, ...however thanks to the integrity of the company founder & CEO, this issue was rectified immediately. This individual clearly lacked the vision, or understanding of what s/he had their hands on.  It happens all the time. Believe it or not, we have people in Karatbars who have lost thousands of dollars simply because they weren't paying attention to their business, and didn't bother activating 2 of the 7 different income streams available to them within our system. They were already fully qualified to earn the income, ...all they had to do was activate the option. They didn't understand what they had in front of them. There are many who to this day still do not get it. At some point, the light bulb goes on, ...and when it does, ...I hope they respond better one of than the original founders of Microsoft. He had a vested interest in the company, but lacked the vision to see what he had his hands on. He walked away. Later, ...when he realized what he had given up, ...he committed suicide.

You really don't get it do you? You've even been sold the line that all of those horror stories you can find about Karatbars are the "bad gold bar" people. You aren't a sucker because those other suckers were sucked in by unscrupulous people who weren't looking after YOUR best interests.

Helen Keller was once asked if she thought there was anything worse than lacking sight.
Her response was "There are worse things in life than lacking sight., ...such as having sight, but lacking vision"

Many are called, ...but few are chosen. Those of us in the Karatbars Nation have been chosen because of our vision. You show us an acorn, ...and we don't see a little brown nut, ...our vision is that of a mighty forest of oak trees, ...and that's why WE CELEBRATE KARATBARS!!!

Helen Keller would have slapped you round the head, called you a fucking dullard and told you to wake up.

You are a shining example of someone who will believe what you want to believe. Your upline doesn't even need to work hard at keeping you on the leash, doesn't have to even feed you plausible stories because you want to believe so badly, that you will simply buy anything they tell you.
Report to moderator   Logged
225for70
Getbig IV

Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch

« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2013, 10:00:50 AM »

what ever happened to kin-bar gold scam? Judy is hawking a new gold scam
24KT
Getbig V

Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2013, 12:42:39 PM »

hmmm... I see this thread is still going full of ignorant responses from those on the outside looking in.

I got news for you... I'm on the inside looking out, ...and the vision is a whole lot clearer from this vantage point.

w
Chadwick The Beta
Getbig IV

"Stop calling me by my name." - Karen M.

« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2013, 01:29:40 PM »

hmmm... I see this thread is still going full of ignorant responses from those on the outside looking in.

I got news for you... I'm on the inside looking out, ...and the vision is a whole lot clearer from this vantage point.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha ha  oh, brother  Roll Eyes

"24KT" trying her best to convince herself that she hasn't wasted her existence by calling the responses she gets on a "bodybuilding" board "ignorant" because everyone sees through her pathetic bullshit.

K
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!