Author Topic: i chatted up a hot girl in the gym yesterday  (Read 6698 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: i chatted up a hot girl in the gym yesterday
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2013, 04:54:20 AM »
I am a believer

::)

elpuerco

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2013, 11:21:37 PM »
How old are you?!? I dont think I've heard anyone say yellow pages since I played Streets of Rage

it went like that, i seen her in the gym 2 days ago first time, mt friend was giving her "personal training", and whenever i went near them, hed tell me to go away a bit, to not come near.

the guy is smaller and softer than me, i asked him pretending interest, how to train abs i want abs like him(mine are way beter ;D ) and used that oppurtunity to lift the shirt and make the abs seen to her. ;)

yeah, pretty primitive approach i know, but....

the next day, she was there alone and when she seen me, her face was like a flower during spring, smiled from one ear to the other, and most likely wet between her legs.

she goes like"hey how are you", desperately trying to talk to me, so i did.
we talked a bit and she said she really like muscu;lar men, but the muscles have to be natural, like mine ;D ;D

:D

after bit chitchat, i didnt so the beta male procedure,i asked not for her number, and said i have to go, she can look up my number in the "yellow pages" undr "stud" and then i left.

read and study and learn, you young grasshoppers 8)

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2013, 05:38:33 AM »
Any progress Galeniko?

any updates?
North of Italy

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2013, 05:45:04 AM »
nah, havent been back to that gym yet, only go there on weekends.

shes not forgotten, nor am i :D

is on the "to do list" 8)

like all the other gbers with no life i need to be updated frequently
North of Italy

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2013, 05:54:34 AM »
just curious man, do ever get hit on by fags?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2013, 06:13:58 AM »
yes, by many.i take it with humour, they have hot female friends at times, and makes you appear liberal.case in point, a girl im having sex relation now is surrounded by fags.

the tranies are real agressive,though :-X

you know hamdi, he lives here in this city too, and his very baseline tactic is to go clubbing in gay clubs, theres usualy the hottest women there, who dont want be approached by random idiots in hetero places,or just be left alone when out, he has good success rate, but i wouldnt go that far.

possible hamdi just likes the gays

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2013, 06:23:43 AM »
yes, by many.i take it with humour, they have hot female friends at times, and makes you appear liberal.case in point, a girl im having sex relation now is surrounded by fags.

you know hamdi, he lives here in this city too, and his very baseline tactic is to go clubbing in gay clubs, theres usualy the hottest women there, who dont want be approached by random idiots in hetero places,or just be left alone when out, he has good success rate, but i wouldnt go that far.

that's a good strategy by the man hamdi

my x-wifey and i went to the gay clubs a couple of times coz she liked it when the gays tried to mack up on me, and i had one dude approach me there and i told him "sorry man, but i'm straight" so he looked down at his cock and said "well so am i" lol

i gotta admit that was a damn good line ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2013, 09:47:51 AM »

one time i met a cuban whore in the street who was heading to a lesbian/gay party with her female friend

the cuban whore was straight, her friend lesbian

they dragged me in this place they were going, i didnt really want to but i did want to have sex with the cuban whore

so i went along

inside there was a nice girl who was straight and she really tried to get with me when cuban whore was in toilet

because i was pretty much the only straight guy in the place i stood out more i guess

i respectfully rejected her since cuban whore seemed more guaranteed sex for the night

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2013, 05:59:44 PM »
now last night came along some woman, haha, walked past, and asked with handsign whether were still open.i let her in, and quickly realized its a tranny.pretty good looking however.then the tranny pulled this one, asked if can go to toilet, went there and then called me saying theres no toilet paper.i knew there was, and i knew whats coming.
so i went there and she asked me with manly voice if she can suck my dick and if id like to do her anally.

now i'm not usually the suspicious type but...  :-\

:D

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2013, 06:13:48 PM »
I saw this really hot chick at the gym today.  I didn't say shit to her, she didn't say anything back.  Now here I am.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2013, 06:15:45 PM »
I saw this really hot chick at the gym today.  I didn't say shit to her, she didn't say anything back.  Now here I am.

I appreciate your honesty bro.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2013, 06:22:32 PM »

haha i wonder if this is a good uk/thick nick impersonation?

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2013, 06:23:32 PM »

happens every time to me

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2013, 11:28:47 PM »

i just laughed my ass off reading this  :D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2013, 12:18:38 PM »
these sex adventures are sometimes so odd that looking back you wonder did all of this really happen and can it ever happen again. then when it happens again it's odd it's like some matrix type stuff

like when women resist from cuming in their mouth the last second and you sort of struggle with them then blast all over their face, hair and shirt

then they go out in broad daylight with dried up cum all over them, seemingly unaware of it all

you wonder how it is even real life

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2013, 05:43:56 PM »