Author Topic: Anavar? Works or makes you feel flat and look smaller?  (Read 13818 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Anavar? Works or makes you feel flat and look smaller?
« on: January 31, 2013, 08:07:59 AM »
I was going to use anavar but someone at the gym told me it made him feel flat, lose weight and look smaller. Altho he did get stronger. I want to put on slabs of beef so i take it this stuff aint no good?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Anavar?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 08:09:18 AM »
It is very good in large quantities. Great for girls during prep.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 08:26:26 AM »
I met Joe Meeko once....he told me he got his Mr. America win (think that was the contest this was years ago) in nothing but 10mg Anavar a day. Back then, maybe feasible I guess with superior genetics. Prolly not though lol.
$

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 08:32:21 AM »
I was going to use anavar but someone at the gym told me it made him feel flat, lose weight and look smaller. Altho he did get stronger. I want to put on slabs of beef so i take it this stuff aint no good?

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 09:13:46 AM »
T-bol is a far better choice in my opinion.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2013, 09:23:57 AM »
I met Joe Meeko once....he told me he got his Mr. America win (think that was the contest this was years ago) in nothing but 10mg Anavar a day. Back then, maybe feasible I guess with superior genetics. Prolly not though lol.
YOUR KIDDING RIGHT????JOE MEEKO WAS HUGE AND SHREDDED IN TOP SHAPE UNLESS THE ANAVAR WAS LACED WITH DBOL.ANADROL,ANDROXEN,IN ONE NICE SUPERPILL THEN MAYBE,,,

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2013, 09:24:28 AM »
It's not on the order of a Dianabol, Superdrol, Anadrol, etc.... but it's a very good drug. It adds very good quality muscle and strength, but you need to run it high, and it is expensive compared to the other stuff.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2013, 09:26:31 AM »
YOUR KIDDING RIGHT????JOE MEEKO WAS HUGE AND SHREDDED IN TOP SHAPE UNLESS THE ANAVAR WAS LACED WITH DBOL.ANADROL,ANDROXEN,IN ONE NICE SUPERPILL THEN MAYBE,,,

You missed the point... Low sides. He was on it non stop for years. Not one cycle. Maybe I wasn't clear. But it was him saying it not me lol.
$

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2013, 09:30:34 AM »
You missed the point... Low sides. He was on it non stop for years. Not one cycle. Maybe I wasn't clear. But it was him saying it not me lol.
I WAS BEING FACETIOUS SORRY,,,COULD BE I MEAN BBERS LIE BUT MAYBE WHO KNOW'S HE MIGHT HAVE GOT A LOT OUT OF THEM AND THAT'S WHAT GOT HIM IN SHAPE ...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2013, 01:57:49 PM »
T-bol is a far better choice in my opinion.

this
T

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2013, 02:18:30 PM »
  Anavar and Sero are a great combo

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2013, 02:23:36 PM »
Who makes Anavar anymore? It use to be made in the US but it hasn't in so many years. Anabolic steroids were made to increase the anabolic properties of testosterone and minimize the androgen properties. Anavar was reported to have the biggest ratio of high anabolic to low androgen.  Even with that it's a weak bodybuilding  oral. Probably a lot safer than other orals at the same dose.

Forget these drugs. It ultimately results in a dead end of arrest, health and no career due to pursuing the bodybuilding drug life style.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2013, 02:26:17 PM »
probably used more than that.
F

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2013, 02:52:08 PM »
Who makes Anavar anymore? It use to be made in the US but it hasn't in so many years. Anabolic steroids were made to increase the anabolic properties of testosterone and minimize the androgen properties. Anavar was reported to have the biggest ratio of high anabolic to low androgen.  Even with that it's a weak bodybuilding  oral. Probably a lot safer than other orals at the same dose.

Forget these drugs. It ultimately results in a dead end of arrest, health and no career due to pursuing the bodybuilding drug life style.
Still available legally in the US.

Real Anavar gives insane vascularity.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2013, 07:48:48 PM »
Still available legally in the US.

Real Anavar gives insane vascularity.

Anavar is still prescribed in the US? Is it made here too? I have a doctor in the family that would know about this. I'm going to ask.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2013, 08:51:21 PM »
All kigs

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2013, 08:55:21 PM »
You want a straight up answer, for the money there's a ton of better options. Even if price doesn't matter, Tbol is a better oral like Claymore and MC said

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2013, 09:01:57 PM »
He's dead!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2013, 09:25:16 PM »
Anavar is still prescribed in the US? Is it made here too? I have a doctor in the family that would know about this. I'm going to ask.
Yes, they give it to AIDS patients. They use to give them deca, but didn't make much money off the deca at 150 for 10 cc's it lasted 5 weeks. Now they give them anavar at 1,500 for a month supply taking 3 pills a day. This is why the pharma co quit making the deca and makes anavar. I fogot the name of the US pharma co.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2013, 10:56:26 PM »

Looks practically natural

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2013, 11:09:52 PM »
Franco took tons of it.

AVBG

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2013, 12:09:05 AM »

Looks Team U ready!  :D

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2013, 02:56:54 AM »
Was he on it here with Anibal and crazy Steve?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2013, 04:41:05 AM »
Anavar is probably the cleanest oral, D-Bol for me was the best combo of anabolic and androgenic! Loved it. Anavar tends to harden you up! Both worked well for me!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2013, 05:03:34 AM »

Facial expression gives it away.