Author Topic: Father Points AK-47 at Daughter for School Grades  (Read 1424 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Father Points AK-47 at Daughter for School Grades
« on: January 30, 2013, 11:15:25 AM »
ST. PAUL, Minn. — A Minnesota father faces charges of terroristic threats for allegedly pointing an AK-47 rifle at his daughter during an argument over school grades.

According to KMSP-TV, Kirill Bartashevitch, 52, grabbed his gun after his daughter swore at him and said she “hated” him. The girl’s mother stepped between the two, when according to a police report, Bartashevitch pushed his wife to the ground and pointed the gun at both of them.

The argument was prompted when the 52-year-old found out his daughter didn’t get straight A’s, a report said.

The daughter said she was never scared because she didn’t believe the gun was loaded.

Bartashevitch admitted to pointing the gun at both of them and said the gun was not loaded and he checked the chamber before pointing it at both of them.

The incident came to surface after the girl texted a friend about it. That friend showed to the message to her mother who passed it on to a school social worker.

Kirill Bartashevitch faces charges of two counts of terroristic threats for pointing the gun at his daughter and wife. Bail was set at $20,000 with the conditions Bartashevitch have no contact with his daughter or wife.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Father Points AK-47 at Daughter for School Grades
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 11:54:40 AM »
Banning assault rifles will make this guy a good father

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 12:10:42 PM »

Yep.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 12:13:19 PM »

I guess it would have not been as bad had he pointed a deer rifle at her?  Just guessing. 

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2013, 02:14:59 PM »
I guess it would have not been as bad had he pointed a deer rifle at her?  Just guessing. 

i never point anything but my deer rifle at my wife and son when I'm mad.  i mean I'm not a total dick you know?  this guy definitely crossed the line.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2013, 03:31:16 PM »
I usually just snapped my belt at the kids until that didn't work anymore. A bowie knife to the throat still keeps their attention though.
sept 10th APF

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2013, 05:49:20 AM »

;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2013, 07:30:59 AM »

Deer rifles only improve grades in biology and history.  Everyone knows that.

Tightskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2013, 03:15:59 PM »
I usually just snapped my belt at the kids until that didn't work anymore. A bowie knife to the throat still keeps their attention though.

Ban belts >:(

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2013, 09:07:27 AM »
HEHEHEHEEH!!

Newtown Calls for Armed School Officers
 NBCConnecticut ^ | 2/1/2013 | George colli

Posted on Friday, February 01, 2013 9:52:19 AM by FR_addict

"The Newtown Board of Education will be asking the town to make room for more armed police officers in its budget.

In a meeting Thursday, the board voted to request the town to add full time uniformed school resource officers to its four elementary school s for the next fiscal year was approved this evening. The officers would be Newtown police officers.

“Our parents are demanding of us that things are made safe and secure and certain measures areput in place,” said Chairwoman Debbie Leidlein. “So we’re being very thoughtful.”

Multiple police officers have been stationed at all Newtown schools since the December 14th shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary killed twenty children and 6 teachers. Those officers will remain at the school through the remainder of the school year. For the next fiscal year, resource officers were budgeted only to be at Middle and High Schools. ..."

(Excerpt) Read more at nbcconnecticut.com ...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2013, 09:13:01 AM »
Lol those crazy gun nuts on the school board