Author Topic: M1T FAQ  (Read 135733 times)

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
Re:M1T FAQ
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2004, 08:59:56 AM »
What does Hawthorn berry do? Where can you get it?
Taken from the FAQ:
"Ancillary (other):  Milk thistle and NAC should be taken for two weeks before and two weeks after the cycle for liver health.  500mg ED of each should be taken during this time.  Hawthorne Berry should be used to combat blood pressure issues while using M1T.  The dosage for this is 3g ED.  This should be taken the entire time M1T is in the cycle.  For muscle pain and cramping, consume 1g ED of Potassium, or eat a banana."
Lots of work to do :-(

lv2010

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2004, 06:24:08 PM »
lethargy is listed as one of the side effects.  has anyone who has used M1T experienced this?

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2004, 04:55:03 PM »
Yep sure have

And its definately noticable

I have even noticed that my intensity in the gym has slacked off.  But i can still manage

But i am waking up with pumps that last all day long.  Good stuff.
Wait for it....

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2004, 07:41:58 PM »
The first 2 weeks was the worst for me.  I felt pretty lethargic and even a little sick to my stomach a couple of days.

My second two weeks has not been bad at all.  Not even loss of appetite or anything I experienced the first 2.  Actually, I don't think I have experienced any sides these last 2 weeks at all!  Just great gains and pumps.  I'm coming off Saturday for 8 weeks, got all my pct and looking forward to keeping my gains.

supermanfb

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2004, 12:01:06 PM »
Has anyone heard of Methylate by steel city pharmacuetical?

amp10

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2004, 02:16:15 PM »
Ok.  Some people say that m1t is similar to a steroid.  I know on gear you can up the amount of sets without overtraining.  Does the same go for this stuff?

soldierboy67

• Getbig I
  • over here!! Loook at me!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2004, 02:01:14 PM »
Has anyone tried methyldienolone? I read it's got less side effects that M1T, with gains that are just a little less. Anyone have a clue?

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2004, 05:43:47 PM »
The jury seems to still be out on methyl d.  A very experienced friend of mine had some good gains off of it, but he has not tried m1t yet.

Aerian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2004, 11:29:47 PM »
M1t is killing my kidneys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait for it....

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2004, 12:09:08 AM »
i'm taking m1t and all the stuff as directed... hawthorne berry etc.  My blood pressure is still up above normal... I guess I'll just have to live with it for 4 weeks at a time.

unless there are other suggestions?

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2004, 05:05:03 AM »
M1t is killing my kidneys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you feeling like?

amp10

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2004, 12:10:02 PM »
I started my cycle yesterday and today I woke up dizy as hell.  Anyone have this happen?

Aerian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2004, 08:28:08 PM »
i felt like crap

I just ended my 3 week cycle a week early.  I couldnt take the side effects, lethargy, the headaches, the kidney pains. The lack of energy i had in the gym. THere were days where i didnt want to move allll day long.   Some days i sat at home on the couch for 10+ hours.  ANd i am a very very hyperactive individual.  

I did like the pumps and the added 15 lbs but i felt bloated very uneasy.

I am a very healthy individual lots of veggies and fruits, cranberry juice, and green tea, hawthornberry, milk thistle, other liver aids.  60x0 Nac. blah blah blah...

But with the m1t i felt like i was close to being sick all the time.  I have read that the 1st cycle the sides are worse then the 2nd time around so i might give it another go in a month or so.  

rant done
Wait for it....

ram1

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2004, 10:32:32 PM »
i felt like crap

I just ended my 3 week cycle a week early.  I couldnt take the side effects, lethargy, the headaches, the kidney pains. The lack of energy i had in the gym. THere were days where i didnt want to move allll day long.   Some days i sat at home on the couch for 10+ hours.  ANd i am a very very hyperactive individual.  

I am a very healthy individual lots of veggies and fruits, cranberry juice, and green tea, hawthornberry, milk thistle, other liver aids.  60x0 Nac. blah blah blah...

But with the m1t i felt like i was close to being sick all the time.  I have read that the 1st cycle the sides are worse then the 2nd time around so i might give it another go in a month or so.  

rant done

What causes all these side affects and why is the 2nd time around much better?  Could taking ephedra help?

Aerian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2004, 10:54:55 PM »
Well i beleive its the m1t

2nd time around i hear your body has adapted a lil more so the sides arent as intense  this is just from other peeps. No hand on experience but will find out.

But damn they were noticeable after the 1st week.  End of 2nd no sir not any more i said.  I had it that when i woke up (after 10 hours of sleep, m1t made me sleep like a baby) i was still soo very tired and found my self constantly doseing off at work, and barely able to hold my eyes up.  Lord help me if i had to get up and actually DO SOMETHING...can you say lack of motivation. lol  ;D

The bloating could have been caused by the 4-ad i was taking but i put more of it on the m1t

I am sure that the lethargy sides could be avoided with an energy aid of some sort but i didnt want to the 1st time i tried m1t.

This was my 1st cycle of anythign

time to move on to the REAL GEAR
Wait for it....

ram1

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2004, 03:07:34 AM »
Well i beleive its the m1t

2nd time around i hear your body has adapted a lil more so the sides arent as intense  this is just from other peeps. No hand on experience but will find out.

But damn they were noticeable after the 1st week.  End of 2nd no sir not any more i said.  I had it that when i woke up (after 10 hours of sleep, m1t made me sleep like a baby) i was still soo very tired and found my self constantly doseing off at work, and barely able to hold my eyes up.  Lord help me if i had to get up and actually DO SOMETHING...can you say lack of motivation. lol  ;D

The bloating could have been caused by the 4-ad i was taking but i put more of it on the m1t

I am sure that the lethargy sides could be avoided with an energy aid of some sort but i didnt want to the 1st time i tried m1t.

This was my 1st cycle of anythign

time to move on to the REAL GEAR

Interesting ... I'm just wondering what actually causes the side affects (what M1T does to cause that).

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2004, 11:15:27 AM »
i felt like crap

rant done

I had basically no bad side effects my second two weeks, besides the bloating/water retention.

blazer000

• Getbig II
  • Get Crazy
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2004, 03:54:31 PM »
just like lots of peeps out there, i have started my M1T cycle, been on exactly one week
i weighed 200 even before i started, i'm up to about 202 -1/2, 203 right now
i am taking 20 mg a day, divided up into for doses
i have been lethargic as hell
NO energy whatsoever
havent' noticed any strenght gains , just some weight
i'll keep whoever reads this and cares posted
Persevere

amp10

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2004, 09:54:58 PM »
I have been taking m1t for four days and I am not tired at all.  If anything I feel energized.  I did have headaches the first two days, but the last two were great.  Great pumps and I have put on 3 lbs,"probably water weight from the 4-ad".  I am just reporting that thus far it's been great.

Aerian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2004, 10:11:16 PM »
I have been taking m1t for four days and I am not tired at all.  If anything I feel energized.  I did have headaches the first two days, but the last two were great.  Great pumps and I have put on 3 lbs,"probably water weight from the 4-ad".  I am just reporting that thus far it's been great.

come back after 4 more days
Wait for it....

amp10

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2004, 03:34:20 PM »
Day 6 still good pumps .  Very minimal sides, weight keeps going up.

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2004, 03:34:23 PM »
I figured I'd try this stuff. I'm on my 12th day right now. No side effects at all, but then again no real results either.

blazer000

• Getbig II
  • Get Crazy
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2004, 07:19:22 PM »
update on the M1T cycle

still 20 mg a day, hanging in at 205, energy is up somewhat, strength is still about the same as when i started, if anyone cares!
Persevere

mister.bicepz

« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2004, 04:07:47 AM »
i am now a few weeks removed from my cycle, and so far i haven't lost a single lb. if anything, i gained. i used m1t pre contest and managed to put on 3, 4 lbs while dieting and doing heavy cardio to prepare for a contest. after the contest, i managed to keep gaining nonstop even without the m1t. but i also went back to my carb-heavy diet so that would explain it.

mister.bicepz

« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2004, 04:11:12 AM »
forgot to add. my strength on the inclined, for example, went from 245 to 285. had zero side effects what so ever except for the mood swings, but that probably had to do wid my diet at the time than the m1t itself.