Author Topic: M1T FAQ  (Read 136625 times)

gunnz

• Getbig III
Re: M1T FAQ
« Reply #250 on: December 14, 2004, 03:32:04 PM »
Whats up fellas
 Ive been reading this post and found alot of usefull info
im just about ready to set it off and was confused about one thing concerning the 4AD am I supposed to use it for a total of 6 weeks ?
2 weeks prior to the m1t  then for the 4 weeks im on m1t ?
just wanted to know if I have this part correct because I bought the Dermabolics brand and the bottle states not to use for longer than 4 weeks just wanted to know im Anxious to start so some info would be greatly appreciated....
Thanks alot in advance ...

I do 6 weeks.  2 weeks prior and then 4 weeks while on M1T.  Just make sure you take off ATLEAST 8 weeks after your cycle.

OnTheLow

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #251 on: December 14, 2004, 03:56:44 PM »
Thanks for info GUNNZ

Just wanted to run by you real quik what I have lemme know if i have left anything out ?

(1)M one T (2)Milk thistle (3)6oxo (4) Howthorn berry (5) 4AD (6) NAC

Am I good to go ?
THANKS Again i appreciate it .....

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #252 on: December 14, 2004, 03:59:48 PM »
I take the Milk thistle and NAC pre and post cycle, and take the Hawthorne Berry on cycle.  Take the 6-oxo post cycle, and you are all set.

OnTheLow

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #253 on: December 14, 2004, 04:14:26 PM »
Your the man GUNNZ !!!

Thanks for that last bit of info you gave me,I got everything I need.Im ready to Rock&Roll ima set it off tommorow im hyped.
THANKS AGAIN your info is greatly appreciated

noob

« Reply #254 on: December 14, 2004, 06:33:31 PM »
I'm planning to use M1T 10mg for 2 weeks, since it's the first time I've used M1T, is there a need to run a test dose for the first week, ie. 5mg for the first week before escalating to 10 mg for the 2nd week?

If so, would I need to extend the 2 week cycle into a 3 week one, since I'm taking less than what I should be taking in the first week?

Appreciate your help.

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #255 on: December 15, 2004, 06:27:44 AM »
I would just take the 10 mg the whole time, depending on how much you weigh.  If you are below 170, you could try the 5 mg the first week, see how you respond, and either stick with it if you are happy or bump it up if gains are not up to par.

If you are planning on 2 weeks, do 2 weeks.  Three would be ok too.

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #256 on: December 15, 2004, 06:54:50 AM »
Damn,  Gunnz and Martini, I am tearing up.  The boyz are all grow-ed up!  You guys are awesome, keep the great advice going, I couldn't do any better myself!!
Lots of work to do :-(

noob

« Reply #257 on: December 16, 2004, 01:45:00 AM »
Thanks Gunnz.

I've some more questions. When I'm taking M1T, is there a need to go above my normal bulking diet (say 500 calories more?) If I bump my my calories some more (+500 cal), do I keep this calorie increase the same during the PCT (so as to keep the gains)?

Also would I be able to handle more training volume when I'm on M1T?

johnnyboy

• Getbig II
« Reply #258 on: December 16, 2004, 05:10:51 AM »
I have taken dbol, anadrol, and test.  I have gained more quality muscle on M1T, I was at around 215 when I started a cycle of 15mg a day of M1T, yesterday I weighed 228.  My wife said that I look like I have real muscle, unlike when I was on a cycle of juice.  So I highly recommend M1T.  I have been drinking whey protein a lot, so that might account for some of the gains.

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #259 on: December 16, 2004, 03:04:16 PM »
Damn,  Gunnz and Martini, I am tearing up.  The boyz are all grow-ed up!  You guys are awesome, keep the great advice going, I couldn't do any better myself!!

Thanks for the compliment and stay safe!!

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #260 on: December 16, 2004, 03:09:45 PM »
Thanks Gunnz.

I've some more questions. When I'm taking M1T, is there a need to go above my normal bulking diet (say 500 calories more?) If I bump my my calories some more (+500 cal), do I keep this calorie increase the same during the PCT (so as to keep the gains)?

Also would I be able to handle more training volume when I'm on M1T?

Sometimes M1T can cause your appetite to decrease, so I would just make sure you consume your normal bulking diet, but 500 more cals wouldn't hurt as your body is going to be in a very anabolic state with your test levels jacked.  When you come off, make sure you continue to consume your bulking diet.  Restricting calories can have an adverse effect on your test production, which is the opposite of what you need when you come off a cycle.

As for handling more training volume: the thing I would be careful of is that your muscles can grow faster than your tendons, and the increase stress on them could cause injury.

noob

« Reply #261 on: December 17, 2004, 01:36:00 AM »
I'm still a bit unclear.

Say for eg. my standard bulking calorie intake is 3500.

When I'm on M1T, I take additional 500 cals over and above my normal bulking diet at 4000 calories.

During PCT, do I take 4000 cal to keep my gains or do I take 3500 (which is still more than my maintaince level) because my body is no longer as anabolic?

Please advise. Thanks.

noob

« Reply #262 on: December 17, 2004, 01:38:30 AM »
as for the possible decrease in appetite, I'm actually planning to take heavy whipping cream and more olive oil  to make up the shortfall.

Since I'm risking my health with M1T, I could not afford shortchange my gains by not eating as much as I should.

confused

« Reply #263 on: December 17, 2004, 04:38:47 AM »
I've read many pages of M1T related posts in a number of forums and I have this nagging doubt which I hope someone could clarify for me.

Firstly, I've read that M1T is highly suppressive and shuts down the natural test production after 72 hours of usage. So if I take my M1T sporadically like this:

day 1: 10 mg
day 2-4: nothing
day 5: 10 mg and repeat

Wouldn't I be able to avoid the shutdown and hence be able to stay on M1T for a much longer period?  ???

TNTBOOM

• Getbig III
  • die or diet
« Reply #264 on: December 17, 2004, 04:50:04 AM »
I've read many pages of M1T related posts in a number of forums and I have this nagging doubt which I hope someone could clarify for me.

Firstly, I've read that M1T is highly suppressive and shuts down the natural test production after 72 hours of usage. So if I take my M1T sporadically like this:

Wouldn't I be able to avoid the shutdown and hence be able to stay on M1T for a much longer period?  ???
YOU WOULD BE WASTING YOUR TIME !

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #265 on: December 17, 2004, 06:01:26 AM »
I'm still a bit unclear.

Say for eg. my standard bulking calorie intake is 3500.

When I'm on M1T, I take additional 500 cals over and above my normal bulking diet at 4000 calories.

During PCT, do I take 4000 cal to keep my gains or do I take 3500 (which is still more than my maintaince level) because my body is no longer as anabolic?

Please advise. Thanks.

I would keep your cals bumped up for 4 weeks pct, than drop down to your 3500 cal.

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #266 on: December 17, 2004, 06:03:34 AM »

You would totally screw up and confuse your system.  As TNT said, you would be wasting your time.

OnTheLow

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #267 on: December 18, 2004, 01:32:36 PM »
Whats up Fellas
Just wanted to ask something else about 4AD how many hours apart should I use it ? Am I wasting this stuff by spraying the 4AD about 2-3 hours apart you see reason is I get up shower spray the 4AD go to the GYM for about 1 hour go eat go home  then shower again and spray the 2nd dose just wanted to know if im wasting my time doing it this way ? any input would be appreciated
THANKS AGAIN .....

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #268 on: December 18, 2004, 01:58:16 PM »
Whats up Fellas
Just wanted to ask something else about 4AD how many hours apart should I use it ? Am I wasting this stuff by spraying the 4AD about 2-3 hours apart you see reason is I get up shower spray the 4AD go to the GYM for about 1 hour go eat go home  then shower again and spray the 2nd dose just wanted to know if im wasting my time doing it this way ? any input would be appreciated
THANKS AGAIN .....

Here is what I do on days I work out early:

Wake at about 7:00.
Workout from about 9:00 until 10:30.
Come home, drink shake, shower, apply 4ad at about 12:00 (after shower)
Go to work or whatever.
Come home, relax, whatever.
Take a quick shower before bed at about 10:00, then apply 4 ad for 2nd time.

OnTheLow

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #269 on: December 18, 2004, 02:31:43 PM »
Once again you came through for the Kid thanks GUNNZ !!!

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #270 on: December 18, 2004, 04:58:58 PM »
Once again you came through for the Kid thanks GUNNZ !!!

Anytime, bro!

vigilante

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #271 on: December 21, 2004, 03:11:15 PM »
Bio/Stats: 31yrs - 5' 11" - 215lbs - I've been working out continuously for about 1 year (off and on for about 10years, there was time when I was 8%bf about 4-5years ago) - I have lost about 65lbs since last Dec - diet 1200-1600 cal/day + daily multi - use a thermogenic drink 2-3 times a week.

I'm planning my first cycle of M1T for late Jan early Feb (I want to finish my research, and get my diet and sleep patterns right)  I have a few clarifications if you don't mind:

1. Do I take Novladex during my cycle the whole time?  During my PCT? or only if I need it?
2. I plan to stack 10mg M1T with 4AD; how much 4AD should I use?  Should I start 4AD before the M1T cycle?
3. I Plan to up my calories to about 3000 per/day starting 2weeks prior and through most of the PCT, is that enough?

Planning my cycle for:
   Prior 1-2wks: Start 4AD (Calories up to 3000)
   Cycle3-4wks: 10mg M1T + 4AD (3000 Cal)
   PCT  5-6wks: 6oxo + Milk thistle (3000 Cal)
   PCT  7wk: 6oxo + milk thistle (2500 Cal)
   PCT  8wk: Maintain 2000-2500 Cal diet
...then consider repeating?

Am I on the right track?  Any feed back would be appreciated.  Sorry for all the questions, this is a new area for me.

Thanks!!!

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #272 on: December 21, 2004, 10:30:02 PM »
Bio/Stats: 31yrs - 5' 11" - 215lbs - I've been working out continuously for about 1 year (off and on for about 10years, there was time when I was 8%bf about 4-5years ago) - I have lost about 65lbs since last Dec - diet 1200-1600 cal/day + daily multi - use a thermogenic drink 2-3 times a week.

I'm planning my first cycle of M1T for late Jan early Feb (I want to finish my research, and get my diet and sleep patterns right)  I have a few clarifications if you don't mind:

1. Do I take Novladex during my cycle the whole time?  During my PCT? or only if I need it?
2. I plan to stack 10mg M1T with 4AD; how much 4AD should I use?  Should I start 4AD before the M1T cycle?
3. I Plan to up my calories to about 3000 per/day starting 2weeks prior and through most of the PCT, is that enough?

Planning my cycle for:
   Prior 1-2wks: Start 4AD (Calories up to 3000)
   Cycle3-4wks: 10mg M1T + 4AD (3000 Cal)
   PCT  5-6wks: 6oxo + Milk thistle (3000 Cal)
   PCT  7wk: 6oxo + milk thistle (2500 Cal)
   PCT  8wk: Maintain 2000-2500 Cal diet
...then consider repeating?

Am I on the right track?  Any feed back would be appreciated.  Sorry for all the questions, this is a new area for me.

Thanks!!!

1. Nolvadex should be taken for pct.
2. 4ad should be front loaded at least a week ahead of time, I personally do two weeks.  How much depends on what type.  I use 4derm transdermal, at about 200mgs 2x per day.  Oral dose would be higher.
3.  Calories sound good-definitly keep them up for pct.  Don't reduce cals immediately after cycle, you need to get your test levels back first.

You plan to do a total of 4 weeks of ph, so I would do 4 weeks of pct, with another 2 to 4 weeks after pct before starting another cycle.

vigilante

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #273 on: December 21, 2004, 11:47:19 PM »
Thanks, this was a big help.  I will be taking the oral form of 4AD, and I will definitely extend my PCT, I have no problem taking my time to do it right.  And I will replace the 6oxo with Nolvadex.  My understanding is there is no need to take both.  Thanks again for the quick informative response!

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #274 on: December 22, 2004, 04:26:50 AM »
Thanks, this was a big help.  I will be taking the oral form of 4AD, and I will definitely extend my PCT, I have no problem taking my time to do it right.  And I will replace the 6oxo with Nolvadex.  My understanding is there is no need to take both.  Thanks again for the quick informative response!
Oral 4AD is very heavily degraded in the liver, so if in any way possible, go to transdermal.
Lots of work to do :-(