Author Topic: ego training on barbell press 365 press musclemania mr natural champ Ulysses  (Read 16732 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: ego training on barbell press 365 press musclemania mr natural champ Ulysses
« Reply #100 on: February 02, 2013, 06:30:32 AM »
Hmmm....use enough gear to look great but not ridiculous amounts where you're forced to sell your ass or risk your health, not look like a complete freak to the general population, have a physique that will appeal to 99% of women, be considered a professional in something you enjoy to do, and after all that be able to tell anyone including your friends and family you did it all natural.....seems like a pretty good scam to me.  SIGN ME UP!!!

Great point of view, I'm going to buy some testosterone right now. See you guys later.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: ego training on barbell press 365 press musclemania mr natural champ Ulysses
« Reply #101 on: February 02, 2013, 06:50:09 AM »
Apart from the presses nothing else draws suspicion from me.

They are partial inclines with a spot - a strong guy with great genetics could easily be lifting that weight after 6-8 years training

His arms are superb - is he natural I genuinely don't know. I do think that someone could look like that naturally though

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #102 on: February 02, 2013, 06:53:25 AM »

They are partial inclines with a spot - a strong guy with great genetics could easily be lifting that weight after 6-8 years training

His arms are superb - is he natural I genuinely don't know. I do think that someone could look like that naturally though
good eye ursus,,,

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #103 on: February 02, 2013, 07:11:55 AM »
haha, i know a black guy whos looking somewhat like ulysses, and well, hes so far from natural its not even funny.

but, he does indeed claim natural, too.

Not everyone has equal genetics....
I'm sure you know that....
choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #104 on: February 02, 2013, 07:13:42 AM »

They aren't partial inclines because he didn't do one rep... Watch the other vid posted on page 4 of him working out in the smith he struggled a lot with 3 plates on a smith which isn't even near 315 free weight so in my estimation 315 would bury him ... Which is besides the point my main point is
Why do guys always do that put weight they can't even Do a rep with and get someone to pull the weight off.... It's silly to see when guys who can't train do it in the gym.... Anyone with over a yrs experience and a good trainer knows that's garbage training ... This guy has been training for maybe 15 - 20 yrs .... Him still doing that is comical
choice is an illusion

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #105 on: February 02, 2013, 07:26:08 AM »
They aren't partial inclines because he didn't do one rep... Watch the other vid posted on page 4 of him working out in the smith he struggled a lot with 3 plates on a smith which isn't even near 315 free weight so in my estimation 315 would bury him ... Which is besides the point my main point is
Why do guys always do that put weight they can't even Do a rep with and get someone to pull the weight off.... It's silly to see when guys who can't train do it in the gym.... Anyone with over a yrs experience and a good trainer knows that's garbage training ... This guy has been training for maybe 15 - 20 yrs .... Him still doing that is comical
build is great,,,lifting is a bit to promote his build to strenght ,,its ok to look like that and incline or smith whatever 2 plates or so fully and not come of bad.