Author Topic: Thanks to Getbig for dating advice.  (Read 728 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Thanks to Getbig for dating advice.
« on: February 03, 2013, 09:59:22 AM »
Several people on here recommended to tone down the importance of exercise in ones life not to appear as a fitness freak towards girls, or to make them feel insecure about their own level of fitness. I have had good results with this in the last couple of weeks.

Thanks to the dating gurus of Getbig!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Thanks to Getbig for dating advice.
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 05:34:14 AM »
Honin' the oxytocin hormone levels of peace.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 05:37:10 AM »
Several people on here recommended to tone down the importance of exercise in ones life not to appear as a fitness freak towards girls, or to make them feel insecure about their own level of fitness. I have had good results with this in the last couple of weeks.

But long term wouldn't you want them to feel insecure about their level of fitness so they don't get fat  ???

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 05:39:27 AM »
But long term wouldn't you want them to feel insecure about their level of fitness so they don't get fat  ???
In my experience, once you're committed/married that insecurity has the opposite effect.

the trainer

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 09:06:48 AM »

I disagree women who are insecure about their fitness I let them know how lucky they are to be with me so they should go the extra mile to please me.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2014, 09:10:19 AM »
it depends,i met 1 girl in town yesterday who called the fitness twinks and crossfitters all kinds of hilarious names.

theyre all different,the girls.

hwoever, its quite the submissive move to keep mouth shut when their legs swim in celulitis and fat.sure its true women get insecure about the smallest of the flaws, this opens them up for when you "Overlook" those and compliment other things.

n

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2014, 09:23:14 AM »

Like Galeniko says, all women are different. I want a girl who is happy and confident.  :)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2014, 09:51:16 AM »
I believe it's best to be honest and humble about your passion. Acceptance is key in a future relationship and most women appreciate driven men.