Author Topic: Sweden helps Saudi Arabia track down Christian convert to ship back for trial  (Read 1078 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Interpol And Swedish Authorities Help Saudi Arabia Hunt Down Woman Who Converted From Islam To Christianity

Since late July Saudi media have been buzzing with reports that a 28-year-old Saudi woman has embraced Christianity and fled the country, staying initially in a church in Lebanon before moving on to Sweden. According to the Saudi Gazette, the woman, Maryam, appeared on an Arabic TV channel saying she was tired of performing prayers and fasting during Ramadan — rituals that never brought her any benefit. She also criticised Saudi Arabia’s Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice. She claimed to have been converted through a dream and said that though she was raised to hate Judaism and Christianity she has come to love those religions since finding peace in Christianity.

The woman’s father said his daughter was working in an insurance company in Al-Khobar (in Saudi Arabia’s Eastern Province) when her boss, a Lebanese Christian man, influenced her and ultimately encouraged her to leave Islam. According to Saudi investigators, a second man, a Saudi national, helped the woman obtain false documents and leave the country. The woman’s family have pressed charges against the two men because apostasy (leaving Islam) is an Islamic capital offence and a Saudi woman is not allowed to get a passport without the permission of her male guardian. The men will face court on Saturday 15 September.

Prosecuting lawyer, Humood Al-Khaldi, said that whilst the penalty in Islam of death for apostasy is clear, ‘the roles played by the two men, the Saudi and Lebanese, in making the girl become Christian should be taken into consideration’. He said ‘the court should make sure first that the girl was coerced into converting to Christianity and fleeing the country’. According to Gulf News, ‘Most Saudis reacting to the Khobar woman saga . . . have been calling for stringent action against the Lebanese and Saudi nationals for their alleged roles in the case, claiming that they were “well aware of the consequences of their act”.’ [...]

On 2 September the Saudi Gazette reported that ‘Interpol is co-ordinating with the Saudi Embassy in Stockholm and Swedish authorities to return the girl to her homeland before her “kidnappers” move her to another country.’ The embassy reportedly has started a search for the woman, with the aid of Swedish authorities.

http://continentalnews.net/2012/09/05/interpol-swedish-saudi-11612.html

How nice of Sweden. She likely faces death if they return her to that hell hole.  ::)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Barbarians

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Barbarians
This.
How horrible, a woman converted away from Islam. Better extradite her for her crimes.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
This.
How horrible, a woman converted away from Islam. Better extradite her for her crimes.

Tolerance is a one-way street with Islam. Nice of ultra-liberal Sweden to suck more Muslim dick, though. Some bastion of human rights.  ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
uh der... nowhere does it say in the quakran that Sweden kills Christians!

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Interpol is helping punish a woman for converting to Christianity?  Fuck these fuckers deserve to burn in hell.  Pure evil.

Interpol And Swedish Authorities Help Saudi Arabia Hunt Down Woman Who Converted From Islam To Christianity

Since late July Saudi media have been buzzing with reports that a 28-year-old Saudi woman has embraced Christianity and fled the country, staying initially in a church in Lebanon before moving on to Sweden. According to the Saudi Gazette, the woman, Maryam, appeared on an Arabic TV channel saying she was tired of performing prayers and fasting during Ramadan — rituals that never brought her any benefit. She also criticised Saudi Arabia’s Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice. She claimed to have been converted through a dream and said that though she was raised to hate Judaism and Christianity she has come to love those religions since finding peace in Christianity.

The woman’s father said his daughter was working in an insurance company in Al-Khobar (in Saudi Arabia’s Eastern Province) when her boss, a Lebanese Christian man, influenced her and ultimately encouraged her to leave Islam. According to Saudi investigators, a second man, a Saudi national, helped the woman obtain false documents and leave the country. The woman’s family have pressed charges against the two men because apostasy (leaving Islam) is an Islamic capital offence and a Saudi woman is not allowed to get a passport without the permission of her male guardian. The men will face court on Saturday 15 September.

Prosecuting lawyer, Humood Al-Khaldi, said that whilst the penalty in Islam of death for apostasy is clear, ‘the roles played by the two men, the Saudi and Lebanese, in making the girl become Christian should be taken into consideration’. He said ‘the court should make sure first that the girl was coerced into converting to Christianity and fleeing the country’. According to Gulf News, ‘Most Saudis reacting to the Khobar woman saga . . . have been calling for stringent action against the Lebanese and Saudi nationals for their alleged roles in the case, claiming that they were “well aware of the consequences of their act”.’ [...]

On 2 September the Saudi Gazette reported that ‘Interpol is co-ordinating with the Saudi Embassy in Stockholm and Swedish authorities to return the girl to her homeland before her “kidnappers” move her to another country.’ The embassy reportedly has started a search for the woman, with the aid of Swedish authorities.

How nice of Sweden. She likely faces death if they return her to that hell hole.  ::)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.

How nice of Sweden. She likely faces death if they return her to that hell hole.  ::)

As usual, BF, you've got it all wrong.

a_ahmed will be along shortly with the real account of what happened, as well he'll explain how this matter between the Saudi's and Sweden is America's fault, finishing with his paradigmatic insistence that Islam does not teach hate towards anyone, and their women are treated better than those of all other religions.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Crazy.

Montague

• Getbig V
Crazy.

That's putting it mildly, don't you think? Aside from Sweden working vehemently to turn over this alleged traitor...

Neither Judaism nor Christianity consider it a "capital offense" to leave their respective faiths; nor do they forbid their female members to purchase passports without male owner guardian consent.

How can anyone claim that a religion that penalizes apostasy with death is a peaceful one? And, don't tell me that this fact isn't true/accurate - the prosecuting attorney confirmed it!!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

That's putting it mildly, don't you think? Aside from Sweden working vehemently to turn over this alleged traitor...

Neither Judaism nor Christianity consider it a "capital offense" to leave their respective faiths; nor do they forbid their female members to purchase passports without male owner guardian consent.

How can anyone claim that a religion that penalizes apostasy with death is a peaceful one? And, don't tell me that this fact isn't true/accurate - the prosecuting attorney confirmed it!!

It's a completely disgusting display.

Fuck Sweden, Saudi Arabia, and everyone else that went along with it.

You know what happened... SA basically held the "oil" against Sweden and said "Give us what we want" or we will fuck your oil supply up.

Guaranteed that's how it went down.

godeep

• Getbig II
This is amazingly ridiculous. However, Sweden decided its own fate years back when the flood started and they did nothing to impede the flow of mostly unemployable immigrants (encouraged them actually) that refuse to acclimate to their host's society.

It's a shame; all those amazing Scandinavian genes will be removed from the pool within decades.
l

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
This is amazingly ridiculous. However, Sweden decided its own fate years back when the flood started and they did nothing to impede the flow of mostly unemployable immigrants (encouraged them actually) that refuse to acclimate to their host's society.

It's a shame; all those amazing Scandinavian genes will be removed from the pool within decades.

Yep... Fuck 'em.

Montague

• Getbig V
It's a completely disgusting display.

Fuck Sweden, Saudi Arabia, and everyone else that went along with it.

You know what happened... SA basically held the "oil" against Sweden and said "Give us what we want" or we will fuck your oil supply up.

Guaranteed that's how it went down.

Oh, I don't doubt it one bit.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Where's Bindare to drop in those videos about how good Christian's are treated under Sharia law?

This is all just a mis-understanding.  After they cut her head off, we'll be reminded that it's only a small, tiny, handful of incidents that shouldn't really count.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
The good ole' "Red/Black Alliance."

Liberal progressives (or whatever the fuck they wanna call themselves nowadays) and Rightwing Muslims aligned cheek-to-cheek......never mind the fact that once the Muslims become the dominant majority, those same liberals will be swinging from the lamposts from a noose. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Montague

• Getbig V
http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2013/02/04/saudi-imam-who-brutally-raped-killed-his-5-year-old-daughter-free-after-paying-blood-money

Sorry guys - this makes the top story look like nothing.  Unfucking real. 

"The ruling is based on Islamic laws that a father cannot be executed for murdering his children, nor can husbands be executed for murdering their wives."

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

"The ruling is based on Islamic laws that a father cannot be executed for murdering his children, nor can husbands be executed for murdering their wives."

Sounds like a great religion to convert to doesn't it?

Montague

• Getbig V
Sounds like a great religion to convert to doesn't it?

Well, consider people like our own a_ahmed, who no doubt run around telling everybody who will listen how great Islam is like he does on here. I'm sure he leaves out the stories like this one. And, I'm sure he neglects to mention the oppressive aspects, too.

I've noticed his defense has been less vocal lately, but maybe I just haven't noticed it as much. But, it seems that any story that he can't defend with spin, he avoids all together. I honestly don't view any of our Muslim board members in the same light as people like the creeps in this thread. They all come across as good people. Also, I personally know and work with quite a few middle-eastern people - good, respectable folks - and I even recommended one for a job, which she got.

I just don't like anyone trying to defend instances like the ones above; especially when their defense consists of telling me that I'm misinformed/wrong, or that the incident is an isolated occurrence. Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

Well, consider people like our own a_ahmed, who no doubt run around telling everybody who will listen how great Islam is like he does on here. I'm sure he leaves out the stories like this one. And, I'm sure he neglects to mention the oppressive aspects, too.

I've noticed his defense has been less vocal lately, but maybe I just haven't noticed it as much. But, it seems that any story that he can't defend with spin, he avoids all together. I honestly don't view any of our Muslim board members in the same light as people like the creeps in this thread. They all come across as good people. Also, I personally know and work with quite a few middle-eastern people - good, respectable folks - and I even recommended one for a job, which she got.

I just don't like anyone trying to defend instances like the ones above; especially when their defense consists of telling me that I'm misinformed/wrong, or that the incident is an isolated occurrence. Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining!

I agree... I work with a cool ass Egyptian guy who is of course Muslim... He's nothing like the people in these stories, but he also doesn't run around telling me how "my god" (of course I have no god anyway) is wrong and his is right.

He's just a regular dude.

The funny part about people like a_ahmed is that he lives his whole life in a western society... plays it's video games... drives it's cars... takes it's jobs... then turns around and tells us how horrible it is.

Give me a fucking break.

If he likes Muslim stuff so bad, why not move to Egypt or Iran?

Montague

• Getbig V
If he likes Muslim stuff so bad, why not move to Egypt or Iran?

We know why. ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

We know why. ;)

Same w the 9/11 hijackers who went to strip clubs and bars the night before