Author Topic: Christian Boeving and his ex-roomate  (Read 31490 times)

slate

• Getbig IV
Re: Christian Boeving and his ex-roomate
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2013, 03:36:13 PM »
I stumbled upon this thread and was amused, alarmed and bewildered by some of the homophobic comments, which, I understand, are part and parcel of this site.  What amused me were all panicky reactions of some posters to de-gay the thread by posting pics of beautiful women, as if their presence sanctified the we're-not-gay-we're-just-abunch-of-guys-involved-in-a-sport-defined-by-the-very-act-of-gazing-at-other-scantily-clad-bodybuilders.  Are some of you truly so threatened by the "gay" meme that you can't even read a thread without fear that, if discovered, you'll be taunted as a "fag" (real evolved word, gays . . . er, guys).  Face it, bodybuilding is a sport that attracts gay men (and women) -- you can't change that, for all your protests.  The bodybuilding world has wised up to this fact and is steadily, surreptitiously (though less and less so as the myths about gays are proven to be DOA) courting and catering to them.  Your panic would be hilarious, if it wasn't so damned pitiful.  The gay world knows that every straight man earnestly believes that all gay men want to have sex with them.  Thankfully, for the gays, this is a fallacy.  Another vetted piece of psychological research assures us that there is a type of man (examples of which are posted here) who, terrified of his own same-sex desires, not matter what they are, must strike out against the people who represent those latent feelings.  In other words, so you won't be thought of as queer, you're the first to shout "fag", in hopes that no one will even pass a thought that you're gay.  It's a tried and true methodology;  so, you're afraid that someone will call you gay, and you strike out with this milquetoast behavior, so your friend won't think, etc., etc.  It's a tired, ridiculous and creaky cycle you keep in motion when, in fact, no one but you cares about who's gay, who's straight, who's ANYTHING.  Let it go.  Abandon your fear.  Try imagining that every single person in the world is worthy of respect as a human.  You may not agree with what the person does or stands for, but the alternative is crystal clear.

Don't make us have to come for you when the fabled Gay Agenda is, at last, put in motion.

i hope you are a newly created soon to be hyperactive gimmick. it would be troubling if you were just a first time poster that has been reading old threads

btw- melvin you looked very sensitive about the whole matter at that time. you seem to have become more relaxed with ur sexuality . that is a good thing don't go back to hating. keep in mind what palumbo has learned in the jungles of brazil

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2013, 04:28:04 PM »
  Christian is Bi which is Gay to me, but I only care about this chick!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2013, 04:35:16 PM »
  Christian is Bi which is Gay to me, but I only care about this chick!

Yes, Ricki looks great there

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2013, 07:18:43 PM »
kwon!! my niga r , how is it hanging?
all body parts still attached together, or has the leprosy taken its tol, as it must?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2013, 07:27:54 PM »
Great ass, SLURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RP :P

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2013, 07:49:06 PM »

There is no type...lesbians use double ended dildo's...... ::)

Seriously, what is your problem???  You've been talking a lot of trash about pro athletes and making some wild accusations

Relax Vic, you have one of your own in the Oval Office ( and THE BEEF does not mean colored ) Someone, google Barak bathhouse.

THE BEEF

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2013, 07:58:00 PM »
Number 1.. If you are able to stay hard while a dude is blowin ya you are gay.. At the very least bi... I love these idiots who state that it is strictly gay for pay.. If you are hard witha dude attached to ya you are liking it.. Period..

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2013, 08:24:37 PM »
Number 1.. If you are able to stay hard while a dude is blowin ya you are gay.. At the very least bi... I love these idiots who state that it is strictly gay for pay.. If you are hard witha dude attached to ya you are liking it.. Period..

THE BEEF agrees.

THE BEEF

sancho ed

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2013, 10:30:13 PM »
Yes, Ricki looks great there

oh....i thought it was lezly zen....love that chick too!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2013, 11:12:55 PM »

Is this a personal opinion?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2013, 01:23:20 AM »
oh....i thought it was lezly zen....love that chick too!

No it's Ricki White