Author Topic: Gov. Christie: "Ï'm making the best effort I can w my weight"  (Read 4873 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Gov. Christie: "Ï'm making the best effort I can w my weight"
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2013, 10:48:00 AM »
i believe i was on that diet in 2006.  I was awesomely 215 pounds.

Christie would love to be 215lb

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2013, 10:48:36 AM »
::)

How are you going to explain it away this year when I do the same as I have been doing?

How do you count calories for some of the garbage food? 

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2013, 10:52:33 AM »

How are you going to explain it away this year when I do the same as I have been doing?

Explain what? Can't explain somthing that doesn't exist.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2013, 10:52:55 AM »
How do you count calories for some of the garbage food? 
Like what?  If I make a recipe, say a Strawberry dream cake, I put all the ingredients in myself and therefore know the exact caloric content of the whole cake.  You can slice the cake into however many equal pieces and just divide from the total caloric amount, what each piece would be.

Or

You can weigh the entire cake and make a proportion calculation.  For instance, if the cake weighs 3000 grams and the calories are 6000- say you just pull off a piece and its 253 grams.  Simply multiply 253*6000 then divide the result by 3000 which will give you 506.  A 253 gram slice of that cake is 506 calories.

You can apply these methods to any food.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2013, 10:53:47 AM »
Explain what? Can't explain somthing that doesn't exist.
So I guess I have been just making it all up all these years despite posting daily diets and such. Right?  ::)  Wavelength too right?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2013, 11:12:25 AM »
So I guess I have been just making it all up all these years despite posting daily diets and such. Right?  ::)  Wavelength too right?

Making up what? You have never been in contest shape. Post some pics of you from the back? As I recall during the time of the Mr. Getbig contest you entered, your whole body from the back was pretty thick with fat as far a contest ready condition. You mention this Wavelngth guy, is that all you have? If I recall correctly there have been a few people on here who have tried this dumbass  diet and not only has anyone gotten ripped on it, but I don't recall anyone staying on it for an appreciable amount of time. For something that you claim to be so easy this is quite perplexing to me.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2013, 11:54:21 AM »
Making up what? You have never been in contest shape. Post some pics of you from the back? As I recall during the time of the Mr. Getbig contest you entered, your whole body from the back was pretty thick with fat as far a contest ready condition. You mention this Wavelngth guy, is that all you have? If I recall correctly there have been a few people on here who have tried this dumbass  diet and not only has anyone gotten ripped on it, but I don't recall anyone staying on it for an appreciable amount of time. For something that you claim to be so easy this is quite perplexing to me.
Anyways, you stick to your dumbass diet and I will stick to my dumbass diet.  Agreed?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2013, 11:58:07 AM »
Anyways, you stick to your dumbass diet and I will stick to my dumbass diet.  Agreed?

Another intelligent rebuttal.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2013, 02:34:39 PM »
  Obese

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2013, 02:36:22 PM »
he looks pretty fuckin solid to me, good thick biceps and big ribcage from heavy pullovers
A

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: February 06, 2013, 03:00:49 PM »
he looks pretty fuckin solid to me, good thick biceps and big ribcage from heavy pullovers
thanks daddy waddy..  :) i wish you would go back on some steroids and get that killer body back.. if you do..  i can deep throat 12 inches..  :)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #86 on: February 06, 2013, 10:55:52 PM »
I like Christie and think he is what the Republican Party should be like.

x2

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #87 on: February 07, 2013, 05:52:15 AM »
I don't care how tough Mentally Govt Christie might be, but having his ass put on the national spotlight about his weight is personal and I think he will do something about it and before the next Presidential Election, he will be at an acceptable weight......the guy love to eat...lol, but he has too many thing at risk here and it will be in his benefit to get his ASS TRIMMED soon