Author Topic: 2013 Arnold Classic - Webcast will be free from bodybuilding.com  (Read 2760 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Thanks to Bodybuilding.com, who will be webcasting the 25th Arnold Classic.  For those of you who can't make it to Columbus, Ohio, you will be able to see Friday and Saturday's finals online (Exact link later on).

More information will be coming soon, but expect Dan Solomon and our favorite bodybuilder, Bob Chicherillo - to commentate again.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: 2013 Arnold Classic - Webcast will be free
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 08:54:07 AM »
Thanks to Bodybuilding.com, who will be webcasting the 25th Arnold Classic.  For those of you who can't make it to Columbus, Ohio, you will be able to see Friday and Saturday's finals online (Exact link later on).

More information will be coming soon, but expect Dan Solomon and our favorite bodybuilder, Bob Chicherillo - to commentate again.

I'm still coming to the Arnold though.....you owe me a bowl of orange chicken... ;D
A

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 09:21:00 AM »
Got the lotion and soft tissues on my shopping list already

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 09:22:53 AM »
Thanks to Bodybuilding.com, who will be webcasting the 25th Arnold Classic.  For those of you who can't make it to Columbus, Ohio, you will be able to see Friday and Saturday's finals online (Exact link later on).

Bobby is certainly the fan favorite here on GetBig..

Thank you for the update Ron.  I am going to be at a local sports bar in the midtown area checking out the action live.

It's going to be a night of great excitement!

"1"

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 10:37:41 AM »

Nice.
I will definitely tone in even if it means I'm going to wake up in middle of the night.
Sadly the competitors list ain't all that impressive this year.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2013, 10:44:10 AM »
the webcasts always look horrible.. it isnt even worth watching, especially if Layne Norton is commentating.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2013, 10:51:53 AM »
the webcasts always look horrible.. it isnt even worth watching, especially if Layne Norton is commentating.

Considering that Layne now works for RX Muscle, you'd be best to shut the hell up if you still want to deep throat Palumbo's cock
A

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2013, 10:52:19 AM »
It's cool that it's free. But it'd be cool if they'd try HD.

Umm by the way, I really hope Branch is freshly injured and won't be participating this time.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2013, 11:39:36 AM »
At a local bar watching a bodybuilding show?  :-\ :-X

He's watching it here

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2013, 12:28:28 PM »
Will Jay Cutler be entering the expo with bodyguards?

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2013, 12:33:00 PM »
Will Jay Cutler be entering the expo with bodyguards?

HAHAHA  ;D ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2013, 12:34:58 PM »
If Bloomberg needs bodyguards, Cutler needs bodyguards.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2013, 12:40:18 PM »
If Bloomberg needs bodyguards, Cutler needs bodyguards.

Haha :)  Afraid someone wants to "raid the Fridge"? :D

Bloomberg does need bodyguards.  That man's batshit insane ... I thought liberalism was all about the individual choosing birth control, whether or not to drink and/or smoke, eat salty food, drink giant carbonated sugary beverages, the right to bear arms, etc., etc.  His spin on things is ass-backwards. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2013, 12:41:34 PM »
Haha :)  Afraid someone wants to "raid the Fridge"? :D

Bloomberg does need bodyguards.  That man's batshit insane ... I thought liberalism was all about the individual choosing birth control, whether or not to drink and/or smoke, eat salty food, drink giant carbonated sugary beverages, the right to bear arms, etc., etc.  His spin on things is ass-backwards. 

Lol!
Yes, Bloomberg is quite the piece shit.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2013, 12:45:21 PM »
Incidentally, I doubt many but the most hard-core shmoes would even WANT to pay for this ASC.  '96, fine.  '01, okay I guess just to see Ronnie.  '93, '94?  Hells to the yeah.

But honestly, who's in this lineup that's not either washed out, all torn up or notorious for not coming in shape on "game day"?  The only two guys I would be interested seeing are Dexter and Cedric.  Pudpulski and those other dudes will be lucky to make the top six.

sancho ed

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2013, 01:03:56 PM »
Incidentally, I doubt many but the most hard-core shmoes would even WANT to pay for this ASC.  '96, fine.  '01, okay I guess just to see Ronnie.  '93, '94?  Hells to the yeah.

But honestly, who's in this lineup that's not either washed out, all torn up or notorious for not coming in shape on "game day"?  The only two guys I would be interested seeing are Dexter and Cedric.  Pudpulski and those other dudes will be lucky to make the top six.

not really bro....with such a shitty line up they shouldnt have an issue making the top six!  :'(

the trainer

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2013, 01:06:14 PM »
This year i will be using warm oil with latex gloves on my hands i need to step it up.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2013, 01:13:05 PM »
I will watch it with Sev in Romania.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2013, 07:09:09 AM »
Official release

Boise, ID - February 7, 2013 - It's already being called one of the most anticipated events in the history of bodybuilding and fitness. Arnold Schwarzenegger, star of the new film "The Last Stand," is bringing his annual Arnold Sports Festival back to Columbus, Ohio, the weekend of February 28-March 3, 2013. Under the direction of promoter Jim Lorimer, about 175,000 visitors are expected to see 18,000 athletes compete in more than 45 different sports and events!

For those who can't make the trip to Columbus, Bodybuilding.com will once again present a series of exclusive LIVE webcasts on Friday and Saturday, covering the Arnold Classic Bodybuilding Championship, along with the Ms. International, Fitness International, Figure International & Bikini International events.

Returning to call the action are veteran hosts Dan Solomon, IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Bob Cicherillo, and Physique Coach Dr. Layne Norton. Providing insights and commentary for the women's events will be Fitness Coach & IFBB Fitness Pro Carla Sanchez and the 2011 Ms. Figure Olympia & 2012 Figure International Champion Nicole Wilkins.

All eyes will be on Dexter Jackson as he looks to tie Flex Wheeler's record of four Arnold Classic Titles. Iris Kyle, Erin Stern and Nicole Nagrani will also return, attempting to re-claim their spot in Arnold's coveted winner's circle.

Event Schedule ///

Presented by Cellucor, Optimum Nutrition and MusclePharm, the webcast coverage begins, exclusively at Bodybuilding.com, on Friday at 7 p.m. ET with the Ms. International, Fitness International and Figure International Finals, preceded 10 minutes prior by commentary on the women's prejudging rounds from earlier that day. (Video-On-Demand footage from the Friday women's prejudging events will also be available as soon as feasible.)

On Saturday at 2 p.m. ET, be sure to return to Bodybuilding.com for the exclusive LIVE coverage of the Arnold Classic and Bikini International Prejudging rounds.

Finally, the main event consisting of the Arnold Classic & Bikini International Finals, plus special coverage of the Arnold Strongman Finals, goes live Saturday at 7 p.m. ET, preceded 30 minutes earlier by a special backstage Pre-Show Exclusive. The Post-Show Report from backstage at Veteran's Memorial Auditorium follows the main event, featuring unique interviews and the presentation of the Arnold Classic Webcast Fan's Choice Award.

Webcast Start Times ///

Friday, March 1, 2013, 6:50 p.m. (U.S. Eastern Time)
Women's Pre-Show and Ms. Int'l, Fitness Int'l & Figure Int'l Finals

Saturday, March 2, 2013, 2:00 p.m. (U.S. Eastern Time)
Arnold Classic & Bikini Int'l Prejudging

Saturday, March 2, 2013, 6:30 p.m. (U.S. Eastern Time)
Men's Pre-Show and Arnold Classic & Bikini Int'l Finals

To learn more about Bodybuilding.com's expanded coverage of this year's Arnold Sports Festival, visit: http://www.bodybuilding.com/arnold

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Re: 2013 Arnold Classic - Webcast will be free from bodybuilding.com
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2013, 07:26:50 AM »
It's only gay if you watch it entirely.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2013, 09:25:04 AM »
Official release

Boise, ID - February 7, 2013 - It's already being called one of the most anticipated events in the history of bodybuilding and fitness. Arnold Schwarzenegger, star of the new film "The Last Stand," is bringing his annual Arnold Sports Festival back to Columbus, Ohio, the weekend of February 28-March 3, 2013. Under the direction of promoter Jim Lorimer, about 175,000 visitors are expected to see 18,000 athletes compete in more than 45 different sports and events!

For those who can't make the trip to Columbus, Bodybuilding.com will once again present a series of exclusive LIVE webcasts on Friday and Saturday, covering the Arnold Classic Bodybuilding Championship, along with the Ms. International, Fitness International, Figure International & Bikini International events.

Returning to call the action are veteran hosts Dan Solomon, IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Bob Cicherillo, and Physique Coach Dr. Layne Norton. Providing insights and commentary for the women's events will be Fitness Coach & IFBB Fitness Pro Carla Sanchez and the 2011 Ms. Figure Olympia & 2012 Figure International Champion Nicole Wilkins.

All eyes will be on Dexter Jackson as he looks to tie Flex Wheeler's record of four Arnold Classic Titles. Iris Kyle, Erin Stern and Nicole Nagrani will also return, attempting to re-claim their spot in Arnold's coveted winner's circle.

Event Schedule ///

Presented by Cellucor, Optimum Nutrition and MusclePharm, the webcast coverage begins, exclusively at Bodybuilding.com, on Friday at 7 p.m. ET with the Ms. International, Fitness International and Figure International Finals, preceded 10 minutes prior by commentary on the women's prejudging rounds from earlier that day. (Video-On-Demand footage from the Friday women's prejudging events will also be available as soon as feasible.)

On Saturday at 2 p.m. ET, be sure to return to Bodybuilding.com for the exclusive LIVE coverage of the Arnold Classic and Bikini International Prejudging rounds.

Finally, the main event consisting of the Arnold Classic & Bikini International Finals, plus special coverage of the Arnold Strongman Finals, goes live Saturday at 7 p.m. ET, preceded 30 minutes earlier by a special backstage Pre-Show Exclusive. The Post-Show Report from backstage at Veteran's Memorial Auditorium follows the main event, featuring unique interviews and the presentation of the Arnold Classic Webcast Fan's Choice Award.

Webcast Start Times ///

Friday, March 1, 2013, 6:50 p.m. (U.S. Eastern Time)
Women's Pre-Show and Ms. Int'l, Fitness Int'l & Figure Int'l Finals

Saturday, March 2, 2013, 2:00 p.m. (U.S. Eastern Time)
Arnold Classic & Bikini Int'l Prejudging

Saturday, March 2, 2013, 6:30 p.m. (U.S. Eastern Time)
Men's Pre-Show and Arnold Classic & Bikini Int'l Finals

To learn more about Bodybuilding.com's expanded coverage of this year's Arnold Sports Festival, visit: http://www.bodybuilding.com/arnold

Haha Come on Ron. This line up sucks.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2013, 09:29:10 AM »
I never watch these feeds, they don't work properly.

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2013, 10:54:59 AM »
It's only gay if you watch the fitness and bikini parts

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2013, 11:05:47 AM »
It's only gay if you watch the fitness and bikini parts

And half-time show  :-X