Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 20, 2014, 03:44:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A word to the haters who call me small - here is a pic  (Read 48185 times)
ChristopherA
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #1700 on: February 19, 2013, 02:42:03 PM »

define form

when you go slow down and dont lock out arms for example, you cant go nearly as heavy as just decently controlled down but pretty fast and lock out each rep
Just watch a Branch Warren training vid and do the exact opposite.  Grin Seriously PNS, are you fucking with me or what? You have been training a decade if I remember correct. You havent found the rep speed, form, etc that works for YOU the best yet?
Report to moderator   Logged
Kwon_2
Getbig V

I'M DRINK EARL GAY TEA

« Reply #1701 on: February 19, 2013, 02:44:31 PM »

Brutal and Huge Arms
jude2
Competitors II
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #1702 on: February 19, 2013, 06:55:06 PM »

You know what your problem is? Overanalysis.
You got that right.
Alex23
Getbig IV

Rely on knowledge.

« Reply #1703 on: February 20, 2013, 12:14:23 AM »

You know what your problem is? Overanalysis.

LOL how ironic coming the biggest slice and dicer meat casing enthousiast on here.

Do you even lift LOL?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oldtimer1
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #1704 on: February 20, 2013, 05:11:31 AM »

yes i fully fully agree on this.see we can agree on things.

the very clearest example for me was on chest and legs for me.

i used to squat with 4-5 plates a side, this is not bragging it was with shit form, maybe 50% rom, and the legs kept lacking.
then some time later i started doing squats with a pathetic 2plates a side in the smith rack, all the way down, slwoly never locking knees, and thats when the legs finally started to develop.
to this day theyre my lacking bodypart somewhat bc of those early fake squats.

for bench, yes, i could do 4 plates a side for reps, not even sooo bad form, but it all went to the shoulders and triceps.triceps im glad to this day, theyre built solidly, but until i evened out the unbalanced shoulders vs chicken chest, that took some serious time and still does.
sometime i started thinking and feeling on the cables and benched with a mere 220lbs for 15reps and this is when development worth talking about came.
i even started with 130lbs first, to relearnt he proper movement.

theres very few exceptions where on cant go wrong even with somewhat false form, like say shoulders, military press will always work for that.

but for the rest, one has to focus on the feeling.

Good point.
cephissus
Getbig V

« Reply #1705 on: February 21, 2013, 12:13:31 AM »

You don't dead/squat 800#'s at will. Obviously he trained heavy enough that those #'s were within reach.

i agree, but i don't think ronnie would have looked any different had he tried a different lifting technique.

i think he lifted routinely 500-600 lbs on squats, hit 800+ once in a while when he was feeling good.

i got sick of really discussing "bodybuilding training" a couple years ago tho.  it's ridiculous how people talk about what's "best" for "growth" as if it's the most natural thing in the world.  especially people at a high level of development, talking about "getting to the next level" or "growing" at all... oh, so you switched to decline bench and it really brought out that .005 in. diameter in your chest over a 6 month period, okay. Roll Eyes
anabolichalo
Getbig V

VP Ronnie Coleman fan club EMEA

« Reply #1706 on: February 21, 2013, 08:58:46 AM »

i agree, but i don't think ronnie would have looked any different had he tried a different lifting technique.

i think he lifted routinely 500-600 lbs on squats, hit 800+ once in a while when he was feeling good.

i got sick of really discussing "bodybuilding training" a couple years ago tho.  it's ridiculous how people talk about what's "best" for "growth" as if it's the most natural thing in the world.  especially people at a high level of development, talking about "getting to the next level" or "growing" at all... oh, so you switched to decline bench and it really brought out that .005 in. diameter in your chest over a 6 month period, okay. Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!